PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Xnz9bMm.png

Any of you guys know how they come up with what the package features?

Think i figured it out. Theyre not decribing what the package contains, but classifying it as a “small packet” which is anything under 4lbs and under certain dimensions. All first class mail int mail must meet those specifications apparently.

Good for us and them. Hey I saw you had mentioned a ways back that you were going to restock intl finished at some point due to circumstances. Is that still in the works?
I’ll be brewing our new stock of international products in the next couple of weeks. Right now I’m just waiting for the new stealth packaging(which is awesome) I designed to arrive. Also waiting for my new tablet press to arrive

How often are your raws tested, looking at the website the posted labs go back about 6 months or so.
They are tested for every batch I buy from the factory. I have more current reports, but I’ve just not updated the website with them.

Is that a wire transfer?
For the customer it’s not. But for us it is

@purplepandalabs
What's the TA time international to the mainland?
What's your reship policy?
Transfer wise ... Step 9 on the process, where it asks for all the recivers info, is that something that you email to us after the order is placed ?
Mainland China? Typically our international shipping can take up to 30 days to arrive. We have a two free reship policy. When you checkout on the website it will provide you with the information.

Can transfer wise utilize vanilla gift cards? Pre paid debit cards from the gas station?
@purplepandalabs
I believe if the gift card can be used to make online purchases it will not have a problem

******IMPORTANT******

Protonmail is not letting us login to our account so I can pay my monthly vip fee. I’ve sent their support an email and I’m waiting for them to fix it. Until then please direct all emails to our [email redacted] email

******IMPORTANT******

Protonmail is not letting us login to our account so I can pay my monthly vip fee. I’ve sent their support an email and I’m waiting for them to fix it. Until then please direct all emails to our [email redacted] email

Did you guys try contacting the email he said here or PM'ing him?

Both , already paid too, haven’t heard anything . Problem is stock is low so items will be out . Would just like someone to respond I’ve tried multiple times in the past week

******IMPORTANT******

Protonmail is not letting us login to our account so I can pay my monthly vip fee. I’ve sent their support an email and I’m waiting for them to fix it. Until then please direct all emails to our s [email redacted] email

Why is it taking me having to post in the open forum for everyone to see to get your attention and shown some respect?

(This is for the meso community because he clearly knows the issue already)

When I vouch for someone I'm giving them my word. So by fucking me over you've fucked over the people I swore I'd make legit products for.

I sent ppl $180 in bitcoin about 2 weeks ago. Since then I have sent over 12 emails using 3 different email addressing and have sent emails to all of his different addresses too. Not one single email has been responded too. And now not only did he collect my money but he canceled my order and deleted my account on the website. My pm has not been answered either so now I'm forced to call you out in public because you decided to
1. Take my money
2. Not answer 12 emails
3. Delete my order
4. Delete my account
5. Not respond to my pm

This is bullshit and by the looks of it I'm not the only one here

Why is it taking me having to post in the open forum for everyone to see to get your attention and shown some respect?

(This is for the meso community because he clearly knows the issue already)

When I vouch for someone I'm giving them my word. So by fucking me over you've fucked over the people I swore I'd make legit products for.

I sent ppl $180 in bitcoin about 2 weeks ago. Since then I have sent over 12 emails using 3 different email addressing and have sent emails to all of his different addresses too. Not one single email has been responded too. And now not only did he collect my money but he canceled my order and deleted my account on the website. My pm has not been answered either so now I'm forced to call you out in public because you decided to
1. Take my money
2. Not answer 12 emails
3. Delete my order
4. Delete my account
5. Not respond to my pm

This is bullshit and by the looks of it I'm not the only one here

This is the same that happened to me I sent my Payment a week ago and have sent multiple emails nothing . My order was deleted then I had to recreate one deleted recreate over and over now stock is out

Domestic or International orders?

All the items were domestic and now out of stock . At this point I’m just wanting a refund and will go somewhere else and not use them again if this is how it will be for orders.

No one order anything until these issues get resolved for me and the other members that have been waiting patiently

All the items were domestic and now out of stock . At this point I’m just wanting a refund and will go somewhere else and not use them again if this is how it will be for orders

Pretty sure we're all getting fucked now. There's no excuse for mine bc mine was all international and showed tons of stocks. I doubt anyone will get a refund looks like a hit and run

Pretty sure we're all getting fucked now. There's no excuse for mine bc mine was all international and showed tons of stocks. I doubt anyone will get a refund looks like a hit and run
Well then no one order anything until we here word back in here . This needs to get resolved

Well then no one order anything until we here word back in here . This needs to get resolved
I've never had an issue with what I've ordered... Raw wise from intl. That said I haven't ordered in a while and it continues to amaze me anyone does with all the issues new and old. Privacy issues, stock issues, t/a issues.... And the list goes on. Hurt the wallet and panda either fixes his house or shuts down but keep throwing money at him and nothing changes.

You guys should be a bit more clear of the problems you are having. It would be nice to know if it was 1.) raws or 2.) finished and A.) Intl. or B.) Dom

Honestly I wish there were two separate threads for this shit.

One thread for raws and a whole different thread for finished product. To me it is two separate businesses entirely.

Most of the issues at this point stem from A.) finished oils and B.) Domestic

Perhaps @purplepandalabs needs his rep back @PurplePandaLabs Rep. cmon @Ripped lol you were on top of this shit bro!

You guys should be a bit more clear of the problems you are having. It would be nice to know if it was 1.) raws or 2.) finished and A.) Intl. or B.) Dom

Honestly I wish there were two separate threads for this shit.

One thread for raws and a whole different thread for finished product. To me it is two separate businesses entirely.

Most of the issues at this point stem from A.) finished oils and B.) Domestic

Perhaps @purplepandalabs needs his rep back @PurplePandaLabs Rep. cmon @Ripped lol you were on top of this shit bro!
Doesn't matter if it's dom/intl, or finished/raws. The problem is communication. I agree with treating it like two different businesses. Panda does great intl but can't seem to get good leadership on the domestic side.