PurplePandaLabs Raw source

You guys should be a bit more clear of the problems you are having. It would be nice to know if it was 1.) raws or 2.) finished and A.) Intl. or B.) Dom

Honestly I wish there were two separate threads for this shit.

One thread for raws and a whole different thread for finished product. To me it is two separate businesses entirely.

Most of the issues at this point stem from A.) finished oils and B.) Domestic

Perhaps @purplepandalabs needs his rep back @PurplePandaLabs Rep. cmon @Ripped lol you were on top of this shit bro!

I ordered domestic Raws and domestic finished . So both , just haven’t heard anything from any email I’ve sent or the PMs

Yep same issue... been 2 weeks and havent heard shit... I have the feeling they took the coin, and rolled... I sent emails, and pm'd him here and nothing... wtf

Yep same issue... been 2 weeks and havent heard shit... I have the feeling they took the coin, and rolled... I sent emails, and pm'd him here and nothing... wtf
Let's see if he has a response tonight when he gets on. All of this has surfaced after he logged off last night.

Let's see if he has a response tonight when he gets on. All of this has surfaced after he logged off last night.

He will have the same arrogant answer he always has to all of his short comings.....

Something along the lines of “ it’s not my fault” or

“Give me feedback and I’ll use it to help improve” or

“ this isn’t amazon”

This lab has had more messed up issues and somehow continues to get orders.

Doesn't matter if it's dom/intl, or finished/raws. The problem is communication. I agree with treating it like two different businesses. Panda does great intl but can't seem to get good leadership on the domestic side.

It does matter because at this point after all of these pages nobody should be ordering finished nor domestic. If someone wants to play Russian roulette and then cry when they lose ... welp ...

You said it yourself panda does great intl.
Does great what he started at, and that’s raws.

All these great domestic srcs on all of these boards and guys still come in here banging their faces against the wall? Why? Why? I mean a real reason?

PPL = Intl. Raws.
Anybody having problems with Intl. Raws now that is something noteworthy to hear about.

Yes communication is a problem that’s why I tagged @Ripped and said he needs his rep back.

Nobody may agree with me and that’s cool we all have opinions, respectfully.

It does matter because at this point after all of these pages nobody should be ordering finished nor domestic. If someone wants to play Russian roulette and then cry when they lose ... welp ...

All these great domestic srcs on all of these boards and guys still come in here banging their faces against the wall? Why? Why? I mean a real reason?

PPL = Intl. Raws.
Anybody having problems with Intl. Raws now that is something noteworthy to hear about.

Yes communication is a problem that’s why I tagged @Ripped and said he needs his rep back.

I was speaking for the recent issue with those who have not gotten a response. You stated they needed to specify where the product was coming from like both domestic and intl have their own line of communication, but if you were speaking in general then consider my comment irrelevant because yes people should specify when they have issues.

Random here but maybe someone can give some insight. Been on TRT for a few months now using PPL test E got my routine dialed in 150mg once a week .5adex twice a week. I ran out of his E and started using PPL cyp and my libido did a 180 on me. Not sure if it’s just all in my head because of the switch from E to cyp or maybe another factor at play.

No way you need an ai on 150 a week
Random here but maybe someone can give some insight. Been on TRT for a few months now using PPL test E got my routine dialed in 150mg once a week .5adex twice a week. I ran out of his E and started using PPL cyp and my libido did a 180 on me. Not sure if it’s just all in my head because of the switch from E to cyp or maybe another factor at play.
way

I had a similar problem going from Watson cyp. To a ugl cyp.
I was using aromasin.
Watson was 200mg and the ugl was 250mg
I was dialed spot on.
It took me weeks to get it dialed back in again needless to say my AI dose increased to a point I thought was absurd in comparison to where it was prior.

I bet the ugl was really closer to 300.

My point being one could have been underdosed one could be overdosed one could have been exactly what the label said.
(Same thing for the AI)

E & Cyp are interchangeable for all intents and purposes so I truly doubt in this case it has anything to do with the ester.

No way you need an ai on 150 a week

way

Some people just convert differently than others in the first place plus if one is holding more BF conversion rates will be increased.

One might do good to pick the brain of @ChestRockwell read over some of his postings on this board and others.

One especially in regards to stack design.
Although I do use an AI for convenience or out of laziness at times. I agree with what he says about A:E ratio and test dose balanced with a DHT. I can’t explain it as eloquently as he wrote it.

So in an instance such as this adding in mast or Proviron to reduce AI use may be beneficial.

I'm in the same boat. No emails or PMs
I responded to your PM

Why is it taking me having to post in the open forum for everyone to see to get your attention and shown some respect?

(This is for the meso community because he clearly knows the issue already)

When I vouch for someone I'm giving them my word. So by fucking me over you've fucked over the people I swore I'd make legit products for.

I sent ppl $180 in bitcoin about 2 weeks ago. Since then I have sent over 12 emails using 3 different email addressing and have sent emails to all of his different addresses too. Not one single email has been responded too. And now not only did he collect my money but he canceled my order and deleted my account on the website. My pm has not been answered either so now I'm forced to call you out in public because you decided to
1. Take my money
2. Not answer 12 emails
3. Delete my order
4. Delete my account
5. Not respond to my pm

This is bullshit and by the looks of it I'm not the only one here
I responded to your PM. And I’m highly doubtful we haven’t confirmed your order in a two week period. That seems like a stretch to me

This is the same that happened to me I sent my Payment a week ago and have sent multiple emails nothing . My order was deleted then I had to recreate one deleted recreate over and over now stock is out
I Responded to your PM

I responded to your PM

Maybe it was just bad timing with the protonmail taking a dump and such , I’ll update again once I get items in hand but so far he’s helped me out and cleared this up for This order

Well I don't really see any other active sources of raw looking through the underground.

There are plenty of raw sources. Panda isn’t the only one.

Which, after he broke his own security policy in his website.... not really sure why anyone would believe what this guy says.

He doesn’t care if he is sloppy. He will always have an excuse. Like his nephew capping drugs for him.

PPL = Intl. Raws.

I appreciate the vote of confidence bud.
I'm sure panda will get everything squared away now that email issues being taken care of.