PurplePandaLabs Raw source

PPL is now working with me to resolve the issue. Looking back it was more like a week of unanswered emails and I told him I'd correct that publicly. Don't appreciate basically being called a liar though. Could've just said sorry proton wasn't working and staff probably fucked up. You had my money I have no reason to lie about sending emails.

Overall he's fixing it and I believe he DID NOT intentionally screw me over. I just think there was a lack of communication.

PPL is now working with me to resolve the issue. Looking back it was more like a week of unanswered emails and I told him I'd correct that publicly. Don't appreciate basically being called a liar though. Could've just said sorry proton wasn't working and staff probably fucked up. You had my money I have no reason to lie about sending emails.

Overall he's fixing it and I believe he DID NOT intentionally screw me over. I just think there was a lack of communication.

So is that it? Without divulging any details if you were sending him orders through proton maybe that's the deal?

Has anyone used the transfer app yet?

So is that it? Without divulging any details if you were sending him orders through proton maybe that's the deal?

Has anyone used the transfer app yet?

Well you don't send orders through proton you order on the website and then send payment info through email. DO NOT send it to his proton email now.

What happened with me was I was sending multiple emails to his proton not getting responses. I also tried his service address a few times. He's fixing everyone's issue now but for a second it looked bad.

Well you don't send orders through proton you order on the website and then send payment info through email. DO NOT send it to his proton email now.

What happened with me was I was sending multiple emails to his proton not getting responses. I also tried his service address a few times. He's fixing everyone's issue now but for a second it looked bad.

Dude, I'm not offering an excuse, just a question .

Protonmail email is back up and running. Please give us time to respond to the massive backlog of emails we have due to the email being down since Friday. Emails will be responded to in the order in which they were received

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. -
I have a quick question. For the info listed that will be requested for #8 for transferwise on your website, where do I get that information? Do I just email you all for that info?

Their email):

(Full name of account holder):

(Union pay account number):

(Address)potentially will ask this:

(City) potentially will ask this:

(Zip Code) potentially will ask this:

(Country) potentially will ask this:

I know someone else asked this same question but I never saw a response? thanks!!

Had a pack land today. Although it looked like it was just stomped on I understand anything can happen in transit. Intl Rawls packaged beautifully with their stealth. Took a month but talked to panda and he explained the reason why it took so long so all is good. No complaimts

Last edited:
@PurplePandaLabs Rep. -
I have a quick question. For the info listed that will be requested for #8 for transferwise on your website, where do I get that information? Do I just email you all for that info?

Their email):

(Full name of account holder):

(Union pay account number):

(Address)potentially will ask this:

(City) potentially will ask this:

(Zip Code) potentially will ask this:

(Country) potentially will ask this:

I know someone else asked this same question but I never saw a response? thanks!!
When you check out and select the debit/credit as payment the information will be provided for you

I never called you a liar. I said I thought two weeks was a stretch being that I have full time employees who do nothing but answer emails and confirm payments 7 days a week. But it’s funny how when I PM you for the email address you sent from so I can verify that it actually took “two weeks” wait, now you’ve changed it to “one week” so I could go and chew out my service team I get no response from you...

I never called you a liar. I said I thought two weeks was a stretch being that I have full time employees who do nothing but answer emails and confirm payments 7 days a week. But it’s funny how when I PM you for the email address you sent from so I can verify that it actually took “two weeks” wait, now you’ve changed it to “one week” so I could go and chew out my service team I get no response from you...

Just sent you a PM that you couldn't wait one day for apparently. You've got some fucking nerve acting like a god around here after all your fuck ups. You wanna nit pick about how many fucking days I was ignored for? I don't think in the end it really matters and everyone can see what your doing. Trying to divert the attention away from your fuck up by calling me out for a few fucking days I exaggerated. I was ignored and that's all that matters. Instead of being good at customers service saying my bad ill get your order out right away, you wanna have a dick measuring contest about the exact amount of days I was ignored.