PurplePandaLabs Raw source

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. - Quick question: I see you have gamma-Butyrolactone(gbl) on raws list. However, it says it's in gram form. I was always under the impression that GBL always came in liquid form. I'm wondering how I would convert that into ml. I thought you all use to sell it in liquid form. Is that no longer the case?

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. - Quick question: I see you have gamma-Butyrolactone(gbl) on raws list. However, it says it's in gram form. I was always under the impression that GBL always came in liquid form. I'm wondering how I would convert that into ml. I thought you all use to sell it in liquid form. Is that no longer the case?
It is liquid. We count 1g as one Ml with it.

Transferwise is legit... but I'm guessing traceable, should not be a problem for average person though
My thoughts on it were that transferwise isn’t a credit card payment processing service. So therefore our bank account isn’t linked up with an account for that company and therefore harder to trace. Also, we will be periodically changing the receivers bank account as to make it harder to establish patterns for someone who may be looking

My thoughts on it were that transferwise isn’t a credit card payment processing service. So therefore our bank account isn’t linked up with an account for that company and therefore harder to trace. Also, we will be periodically changing the receivers bank account as to make it harder to establish patterns for someone who may be looking
Good for us and them. Hey I saw you had mentioned a ways back that you were going to restock intl finished at some point due to circumstances. Is that still in the works?

Is that a wire transfer?

@purplepandalabs
What's the TA time international to the mainland?
What's your reship policy?
Transfer wise ... Step 9 on the process, where it asks for all the recivers info, is that something that you email to us after the order is placed ?

@purplepandalabs
What's the TA time international to the mainland?
What's your reship policy?
Transfer wise ... Step 9 on the process, where it asks for all the recivers info, is that something that you email to us after the order is placed ?
Go to PPL website. All the info you need is on the site if you click the banner for that payment method at the top of the page.

What dose do you typically run? Pip doesn't bother you?

Some but not to a significant degree that I've seen others state. I like to compare it to tren without quite as many sides. With that in mind, I generally run double the amount I would of tren to get a similar effect. 600mg to 800mg a week. Love it.