PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Not exactly sure proper term for sleeping medication. Looking for something that would otherwise need a prescription or something that works very well.
no reason to use drugs to sleep there are tons of otc products that actually work. friggin melatonin is a hormone

Yeah melatonin doesn't do it for me. Just asking. Sometimes use oct aids but want something that really works. Well open to suggestions but not any Oct sleep aids.

fair enough. like i said go the research chem route if u really have no other option, but theres GABA, magnesium, valerian root, lemon balm a lot more. maybe worth a shot theyre al like 5 bucks but if melatonin des absolutely nothing maybe u do need smoething strong. the research chemicals are basicaly analogs of the original chemical. super close chemical structures just like how prohormones used to be. theyre real drugs just nt banned yet.. u need a real accurate scale for this stuff too its often milligram or less dosages. but they sell pellets to etc

Thanks I'll look into it. I wasnt aware sleeping medications would be any different from other perscription meds like AIs and modafinil,ect law wise that is. Figured it would be easy to obtain something. I'm honestly probably just going to see a doctor and hopefully get something, just figured I'd ask about getting raws, got a good milligram scale. Thanks for the info though.

Thanks I'll look into it. I wasnt aware sleeping medications would be any different from other perscription meds like AIs and modafinil,ect law wise that is. Figured it would be easy to obtain something. I'm honestly probably just going to see a doctor and hopefully get something, just figured I'd ask about getting raws, got a good milligram scale. Thanks for the info though.
yeah hopefully i didnt come across as rude. wasnt trying to. Benzos are highly highly seen as having potential for abuse way more than a lot of stuff. I have an anxiety disorder. I cant even get prescribed them by a general physician. I believe there are better medications for sleep than benzodiazapines which are more around short term treatment of panic attacks.

yeah hopefully i didnt come across as rude. wasnt trying to. Benzos are highly highly seen as having potential for abuse way more than a lot of stuff. I have an anxiety disorder. I cant even get prescribed them by a general physician. I believe there are better medications for sleep than benzodiazapines which are more around short term treatment of panic attacks.
No it's all good man. I shouldn't have specifically used benzodiazepines as an example. Work requires crazy hours and life is busy on top, makes it hard to get into a doc then probably a sleep practitioner to make anything happen. Even off cycle I have had sleeping probs since my teens. Benzo like temazepam work well, i had used them years ago and seemed to work well with no bad sides woke up feeling good. Never actually had a script tho. I think I'll just hold off until I can make it in to the doc and see what they figure.

Yeah melatonin doesn't do it for me. Just asking. Sometimes use oct aids but want something that really works. Well open to suggestions but not any Oct sleep aids.

Have you tried topical magnesium. One side affect of low magnesium is not being able to sleep.

Over 80% of men are deficient in this mineral. Add to working out etc and you find yourself further depleted.

But use topical magnesium not oral before bed time each night and after a few weeks you should find yourself sleeping much better .

No it's all good man. I shouldn't have specifically used benzodiazepines as an example. Work requires crazy hours and life is busy on top, makes it hard to get into a doc then probably a sleep practitioner to make anything happen. Even off cycle I have had sleeping probs since my teens. Benzo like temazepam work well, i had used them years ago and seemed to work well with no bad sides woke up feeling good. Never actually had a script tho. I think I'll just hold off until I can make it in to the doc and see what they figure.

You should get a vitamin and mineral test. But don’t let them just say everything is good. Tell them you want the lab report. Because many doctors will say it looks fine, but like testosterone you don’t want to be on the low end of normal. You want to be on he higher end of optimal.

I was lurking on here awhile ago, back when PPL first had all the problems with domestic. I'll be reading back on this thread but anyone care to give info on if they're doing better or if they have a better track record?

Have you tried topical magnesium. One side affect of low magnesium is not being able to sleep.

Over 80% of men are deficient in this mineral. Add to working out etc and you find yourself further depleted.

But use topical magnesium not oral before bed time each night and after a few weeks you should find yourself sleeping much better .

Actually a while back I came across one of your posts about the magnesium so I bought a few bottle off Amazon and have been using it around 20 - 25 sprays a night spread chest arms stomach and back.

After a few weeks I did notice my energy levels did go up and I did feel better but it seems like my sleeping problems come and go every so often I'll be good for a month or two maybe three then out of know where I start not being able to get to sleep until it's almost time to work and if I do manage to fall asleep I wake up all through the night all night. Probably get around 3 hr sleep a night if I'm lucky. I figured stress maybe but been going on far too long.

I am going to see a doctor next week. I will make sure to get the full results as well thank you. I know just popping sleeping pills isn't the right way to address the problem. There is something going on that needs to be addressed one way or another, but man to be able to knock out for a few good sleep would be amazing lol.

Any chance you can get Nebivolol raws? It is a highly effective blood pressure medication specifically in treating that caused from steroids (works wonders for tren induced high BP).

Borrowed from the wikipedia page:

"Nebivolol is a β1 receptor blocker with nitric oxide-potentiating vasodilatory effect used in treatment of hypertension"
If you send us an email one of my girls can contact our factories and ask if one of them makes or has access to it.

@purplepandalabs , do you think you will dutasteride domestically anytime soon? I would rather not order internationally and have to deal with customs.
I honestly have never had another request for it domestically before now. So I haven’t thought about it

How do you use the topical magnesium?
Thank you

Got a pack that shows it's been in China a week. Anyone experience this in past orders? Assuming the tracking just hasn't updated hopefully it's not just still in China.

Buddy had it sit for nearly 2 weeks. PPL informed him shipper found it in country and they reshipped (did not count as a reship for him).

My reship for a seized pack sat for 4+ weeks.
Not sure what happened but tracking didn’t update for over 30 days after the last China scan.

Panda customer service told me they had some seizures and after that a bunch of packs had been getting sent back to China.