PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Lots of people mail things that leak
as long as it doesn't smell rotten, they don't usually open the package.

No they don't
Do you know how many small postal offices are?
They don't have cops there.
Now customs, that's different.
They do have cops. USPS has a law enforcement division.Screenshot_20180726-151449_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20180726-151437_Drive.jpg

Got a pack that shows it's been in China a week. Anyone experience this in past orders? Assuming the tracking just hasn't updated hopefully it's not just still in China.

Got a pack that shows it's been in China a week. Anyone experience this in past orders? Assuming the tracking just hasn't updated hopefully it's not just still in China.
i think the way my orders go is it just randomly jumps from china to whatever customs distribution center is closest to you.
jumps from ems processed through facility to isc customs

i think the way my orders go is it just randomly jumps from china to whatever customs distribution center is closest to you.
jumps from ems processed through facility to isc customs
Wouldn't be surprised if it showed up this week and never updated. Tracking usually is pretty accurate for me most the time.

ur fuckin me up with this. no disrespect though. to be fair that guy was ordering massive amounts of raw powders internationally
Fucking myself up am para as fuck I have just unplugged my computer and everything and getting everything packed up and out the house for a few weeks before this arrives and then not opening the box when it comes for a few weeks just in case lol and if they do come will just say I have no clue what it is so havnt opened it yet am now para as fuck already normally paranoid about this stuff and it’s a biggish order I have coming so am on edge atm

Fucking myself up am para as fuck I have just unplugged my computer and everything and getting everything packed up and out the house for a few weeks before this arrives and then not opening the box when it comes for a few weeks just in case lol and if they do come will just say I have no clue what it is so havnt opened it yet am now para as fuck already normally paranoid about this stuff and it’s a biggish order I have coming so am on edge atm
youll b fine

Buddy had it sit for nearly 2 weeks. PPL informed him shipper found it in country and they reshipped (did not count as a reship for him).

Been reading a lot about t/a for us dem is ridiculous. I read it late though my order going on 8days now and still haven’t shipped it lol what’s standard time everyone been having?

Lots of people mail things that leak
as long as it doesn't smell rotten, they don't usually open the package.

No they don't
Do you know how many small postal offices are?
They don't have cops there.
Now customs, that's different.
I didn’t mean in each office. I meant as in a whole organization. Who investigates mail fraud or shit like that.

Would anyone happen to know if ppl sells any kind of sleep/Benzodiazepines raws at all. Something that actually works well?

Not exactly sure proper term for sleeping medication. Looking for something that would otherwise need a prescription or something that works very well.

Would anyone happen to know if ppl sells any kind of sleep/Benzodiazepines raws at all. Something that actually works well?
Hell no that’s asking for feds to come destroy ur company. Go to reddit and read reports on research chemical analogs you’ll find your answers there and DONT maKe any decisions without reading for a long fuckin time cuz that shit is no joke