PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Received today my new ppl order, I brew tren enantate 200mg x ml and it came out yellowish not gold or similar as usually but perfect clear, is it normal? (20bb 1 ba sesame oil)

So I've heard rumors about the difficulty surrounding DHB. That without super solvents it's just gonna crash. Then read that 200mg even 150mg should be avoided because pip and the amount of super solvents. So why not just brew at 100mg, no crash, and just pin more frequent?
Wish I could find a supplier of ready made and vouched for DHB. Have a distant friend that said he got 100mg to hold without any super solvents just 2/20 ba/bb says zero crashing.
Sound legit? Never had or heard of DHB until the recent hype.

Received today my new ppl order, I brew tren enantate 200mg x ml and it came out yellowish not gold or similar as usually but perfect clear, is it normal? (20bb 1 ba sesame oil)

When i brewed mine at same strength using MCT it came out dark gold color. Your saying it came out clear or yellowish?

I’m not getting many replies on my thread so I figure I’ll ask y’all. Heating Tren A and test P during brew while mixing at medium heat. Will it help them from crashing. 20 BB 2BA GSO

I’m not getting many replies on my thread so I figure I’ll ask y’all. Heating Tren A and test P during brew while mixing at medium heat. Will it help them from crashing. 20 BB 2BA GSO

I heat my oil to around 100 degree F - add powder, BB, BA - let heat low to up to around 135- 140 F stirring here and there. Once it hits 135 - 140 it should be fully dissolved. I will then remove from heat and let it cool to around 110-120 and then filter.. Eazy peazy.

I heat my oil to around 100 degree F - add powder, BB, BA - let heat low to up to around 135- 140 F stirring here and there. Once it hits 135 - 140 it should be fully dissolved. I will then remove from heat and let it cool to around 110-120 and then filter.. Eazy peazy.
Is there any downside to filtering cold? I’m worried about damaging the filter. As well I’ve seen a lot of people go powder ba B.B. then GSO. You go oil, powder BABB? Is there any difference that would make. Thank for the insight bro I appreciate it

FYI: 20/2 should be sufficient for test a and test p - that is what I use. Furthermore, I have brewed over 100mg, like 115 -120mg and have never had any of it crash. Hope that helps!

FYI: 20/2 should be sufficient for test a and test p - that is what I use. Furthermore, I have brewed over 100mg, like 115 -120mg and have never had any of it crash. Hope that helps!
Definitely does. I’ll go ahead and do a 15% over dose if it holds well like you said.

Is there any downside to filtering cold? I’m worried about damaging the filter. As well I’ve seen a lot of people go powder ba B.B. then GSO. You go oil, powder BABB? Is there any difference that would make. Thank for the insight bro I appreciate it

What kind of filter are you using? Syringe? bottle top?

What kind of filter are you using? Syringe? bottle top?

Honestly, I don't think it really matters so much in order you go in - I just have always done it like this. I rather put my put my raws into heated oil rather than actually putting them into empty beaker without the oil. I would be more concerned with damaging the powder this way.

Clear yellow not even close to your orange, since I dissolved it before in bb it was not orange but clear yellow a bit more yellow of test

Clear yellow not even close to your orange, since I dissolved it before in bb it was not orange but clear yellow a bit more yellow of test
It's just the raws and if you're using a clear oil like mct it's gonna look even clearer. I made some like that and it was legit. The tren color debate is tired and pointless. Just start pinning it and talk to us again in 30 days

Sponsors

Latest posts