PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Yea i got a email back using the email u gave me, thank u
You're welcome bud it seems they are trying to get them caught up quick.
Nice first bro. They've had underdosed gh before. Why you chose to order, I dunno. But how about attaching the lab results.
What you said. :cool::cool:

How much does a decent, part-time customer service rep make in China?

A thick accent doesn't matter since it'll be Email service.
I've heard that most kids fresh out of Chinese high school have good enough grammar.
They seem to prefer Hollywood to local movies.
Panda told me they were making pretty good for over there .
There was one for sure whatever she was making was to much she was either lazy or completely lost.

Got my coupon code I was promised five months ago after my last order due to mess up. Took less than 24 hours for a response via email. Will be ordering domestic and keeping y’all updated step-by-step as usual. Second order domestic through PPL. So far so good less than 24 hours for a response and to get the code

I would like to thank all you guy's for your patience while we are getting things back on track and I haven't forgotten the primo e raws give away I promised before I left we get this handled we will give away some primo.

is it me or this thread kinda dead?? before, ud log on and have like 3-8 pages of new rants/complaints... it seems everyone that frequented here before is mia...

is it me or this thread kinda dead?? before, ud log on and have like 3-8 pages of new rants/complaints... it seems everyone that frequented here before is mia...
We're still reading along but this thread is and has been a joke. And complaint after complaint and the some new moron orders shit and then another complaint.

We're still reading along but this thread is and has been a joke. And complaint after complaint and the some new moron orders shit and then another complaint.
You're not talking about me are you? There's nothing moronic about what I said in this thread.

Question for you what carrier oil did you use ? I also had a problem with my test e but it wasn’t pip. Just curious as the carrier oil you used. I agree with jack for test e at 250mg/ml 18bb is
Not needed I brew it at 300mg/ml with less than that and it holds perfectly fine .
I used GSO

No , bb wont cause pip at that concentration . Even in compounds like test enth , deca , eq that dont nessisarily need that much bb to hold . Actually the opposite , itd make them much thinner amd smoother ... to much ba on the other hand can often be the culprit of pip , which Is why I personally stick to .6 - 1% in most cases..

If I had to guess the issue id back @rutman theory of bad test enth raws . Its not uncommon for bad test enth batches to pop up from time to time . Im not a chemists so I cant say exactly the reason enth has this issue but from what ive gathered its something to do with an improper/incomplete rinsing process during manufacturering , But regardless its not uncommon .

If you have cyp on hand best option would be to just scrap the enth and use the cyp unfortunately. I know quit a few people myself included that have stopped buying enth all together for the same exact reason..
I will say that my test e raws were all melted together.
I was told it was fine by trusted members on here.
My other raws weren’t like that