PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Update order confirmed. They said it would take 3 buisness days before shipping and that they might be out of stock of what I ordered and will let me know within 3 buisness days. Why have a website if it’s not up to date stock wise?

For the record my discount code was because my last order was also out of stock. So here we go round two I guess. Raws Domestic

Update order confirmed. They said it would take 3 buisness days before shipping and that they might be out of stock of what I ordered and will let me know within 3 buisness days. Why have a website if it’s not up to date stock wise?

My domestic order was complete ridiculousness and I absolutely regret ever using domestic. It took me a month and a week to receive, I made an international order (all I should have done but I was looking for quick shipping for a particular few items) that came in a week, 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE DOMESTIC ORDER

Why did this happen? Becausae somehow they would give me a final order, then at the last minute when it was time to ship ITS OUT OF STOCK! The first time I understood, the second time I was wondering; why don't you just fill orders as they were placed and as the stock comes in? Many times the items I ordered originally had come back in stock, but when it was time to ship they were somehow out of stock. I think there is a major issue they have with their order confirmation process. This happened a bunch of times and they had to credit me half my order. Considering I spent around 1000 in two orders I figured they would offer a freebie but I had to request something and they just gave me a 5000iu HCG vial. Others may disagree but to me that was a slap in the face for a 5 week wait on a domestic order of $600+.

Avoid their domestic services unless its only a few items that they have a large stock of.e If it's something popular like masteron or anavar its a nightmare waiting for them to fill your order.

My domestic order was complete ridiculousness and I absolutely regret ever using domestic. It took me a month and a week to receive, I made an international order (all I should have done but I was looking for quick shipping for a particular few items) that came in a week, 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE DOMESTIC ORDER

Why did this happen? Becausae somehow they would give me a final order, then at the last minute when it was time to ship ITS OUT OF STOCK! The first time I understood, the second time I was wondering; why don't you just fill orders as they were placed and as the stock comes in? Many times the items I ordered originally had come back in stock, but when it was time to ship they were somehow out of stock. I think there is a major issue they have with their order confirmation process. This happened a bunch of times and they had to credit me half my order. Considering I spent around 1000 in two orders I figured they would offer a freebie but I had to request something and they just gave me a 5000iu HCG vial. Others may disagree but to me that was a slap in the face for a 5 week wait on a domestic order of $600+.

Avoid their domestic services unless its only a few items that they have a large stock of.e If it's something popular like masteron or anavar its a nightmare waiting for them to fill your order.

It was Tren A and test P with a few extras in there also like winny, adex, Acutane. So we’ll dee. Pretty much mainly popular stuff.... ugh

Also panda rep doesn’t reply to PMs anymore it seems. This is unfortunate.
He just posted a couple days ago that if you haven’t gotten a response tag him and let him know. He was backed up from switching devices. I let him know in this thread he got back to me immediately.

I paid an order 3 weeks ago and have yet to receive a reply from customer service. it was a domestic order. avoid doing business with PPL!

What's wrong with you man? Logic and organization has no place with this lab. Don't talk that silliness round here.

Been following the thread and see many are getting what they wanted. Can ANYONE vouche for the DHB? Anyone actually testing their gear with roidtests and not just the melting method? I'd say a kit is worth the go!
Not so concerned that they would have fake but more concerned that with all this communication issues and changes seeming to happen that maybe things on their end is loosely together. It's too damn easy to mistake one bag of white powder for another. So again, curious if anyone has got on their DHB yet????
Also, if one were to receive bogus DHB what is your opinion they'd swap it with as far as gear goes? So you still make gains just not the 1-test cyp kind...

@purplepandalabs Happy to see injectable domestics restocked! Although where's the DHB!? The only one myself and several others were looking forward too lol. Hopefully soon!

"BannedByiSARMS, post: 2239766, member: 105183"]Been following the thread and see many are getting what they wanted. Can ANYONE vouche for the DHB? Anyone actually testing their gear with roidtests and not just the melting method? I'd say a kit is worth the go!
Not so concerned that they would have fake but more concerned that with all this communication issues and changes seeming to happen that maybe things on their end is loosely together. It's too damn easy to mistake one bag of white powder for another. So again, curious if anyone has got on their DHB yet????
Also, if one were to receive bogus DHB what is your opinion they'd swap it with as far as gear goes? So you still make gains just not the 1-test cyp kind...

Very unlikely and would be silly on the vendors reputation to do so. The raws aren't anymore costly than other gear.

Been following the thread and see many are getting what they wanted. Can ANYONE vouche for the DHB? Anyone actually testing their gear with roidtests and not just the melting method? I'd say a kit is worth the go!
AFAIK there's no labmax or roidtest kit for DHB
melting point is the only test left for the user.

Do you guys know if Analyzer ever tested Panda DHB?

Panda told me they were making pretty good for over there .
There was one for sure whatever she was making was to much she was either lazy or completely lost.
Maybe I wasn't supposed to say it
but why don't you just hire some customer service reps
with decently good grammar
and end the service issues forever?

Steve Jobs didn't attempt to answer all customer issues himself, at least he hired some Indian people to try to help.