PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Syringe filter currently. No vacume yet. All I need is a vac filter and a pill press to have my home lab finished (personal use only ofc).

Ye bro, I use whatman syringe filters bc I just make personal..I never have an issue filtering when oil is 120_125 degrees F.

It's just the raws and if you're using a clear oil like mct it's gonna look even clearer. I made some like that and it was legit. The tren color debate is tired and pointless. Just start pinning it and talk to us again in 30 days

I used MCT(clear oil) and mine was golden red. He uses sesame and his is turning clear yellow.

Maybe I wasn't supposed to say it
but why don't you just hire some customer service reps
with decently good grammar
and end the service issues forever?

Steve Jobs didn't attempt to answer all customer issues himself, at least he hired some Indian people to try to help.
He already fired three girls and hired English speaking American men.

I always reply to pm's you sent me one Saturday I don't log on every Sunday I do have a regular job and a family bud.

Lemme give you a little unsolicited advice.... You know that you need us and we don't need you right? Act that way. The customer isn't always right, but the customer is always the customer . Don't post that bullshit man. No one give a fucking rats ass if you have another job, a crying baby or hang nail. No where is it written that "panda labs rep is only a rep mon-sat 8am to 11pm" .

Why anyone would ever fucking use these guys is beyond me .

Lemme give you a little unsolicited advice.... You know that you need us and we don't need you right? Act that way. The customer isn't always right, but the customer is always the customer . Don't post that bullshit man. No one give a fucking rats ass if you have another job, a crying baby or hang nail. No where is it written that "panda labs rep is only a rep mon-sat 8am to 11pm" .

Idk bro, many ppl including myself have never had an issue with PPL... Additionally, if he PM him Saturday, today is just Monday...I'm not trying hold this dudes nuts or defend him but you definitely seem to be coming pretty stong for something that doesn't even involve you.. Also, if you can point me at another source that carries as many raws as they do, please do..

Would be funny if those girls snitched. I mean it would get us in trouble because the owner would squeele but comical either way.

Would be funny if those girls snitched. I mean it would get us in trouble because the owner would squeele but comical either way.

There's a reason he set his operation up in China.. Not to mention, they arnt going to let American authorities come in and fuck with ppl especially if hes got ppl on the payroll.

Slow ur fucking role my dude. You're a grown ass man attempting to buy illegal substances from an under the table operation. Let's get that straight first off. You could get burned and there's litterally jack shit you can do about it. Reason being you're not a customer you're a criminal. Get real. Be glad you have someone like Purple Panda Rep to even take your requests seriously, Purple Panda would have told you to fuck off a long time ago.

You don't give a rats ass that this man has responsibilities that need to be taken care of. Well that tells me all I need to know about you. You're not even a man forget what I said about being grown. You're an arrogant child.

Providing for your wife kids and having and keeping your actual source of income come BEFORE anything else, that includes being a rep for an illegal business and catering to the demands of morons like you.

I'm glad PPLR is handling business in his real life, fuck you.

Slow ur fucking role my dude. You're a grown ass man attempting to buy illegal substances from an under the table operation. Let's get that straight first off. You could get burned and there's litterally jack shit you can do about it. Reason being you're not a customer you're a criminal. Get real. Be glad you have someone like Purple Panda Rep to even take your requests seriously, Purple Panda would have told you to fuck off a long time ago.

You don't give a rats ass that this man has responsibilities that need to be taken care of. Well that tells me all I need to know about you. You're not even a man forget what I said about being grown. You're an arrogant child.

Providing for your wife kids and having and keeping your actual source of income come BEFORE anything else, that includes being a rep for an illegal business and catering to the demands of morons like you.

I'm glad PPLR is handling business in his real life, fuck you.

Dude, I cannot understand what you're saying with all those guys nutsacks in your mouf .