PurplePandaLabs Raw source

But you are missing a point here as well... we have the supply of what they seek... $$$$$$. So they better be respectful, diligent and expedient in their processing of my shit if they ever expect to see another penny from me, everyone I know and this community. They need me. I can get drugs from anywhere and will gladly spend my $$$ elsewhere if they don't serve me to MY expectations.

You got this all backwards my man.
I'm not arguing with you on one thing. If you're not happy with the service you're getting find another source.

The drawback is however that you will most likely NEVER find a source without faults. Expecting a source to kiss your ass and serve you to your expectations no matter how unreasonable those expectations might be will leave you sourceless. It's an illegal drug ring, there is no code of ethics or customer service guidelines. You're responsible for protecting yourself, making sure you have everything you need before hand, testing the quality of whatever you're using before use. Testing yourself etc and even then what you're doing is still very dangerous and the person/people who sold you what they sold you might give a fuck less about your actual health but more about the reputation of their "business" and rather or not you will spill the beans on your death bed(god forbid) and they end up making headlines. That's the best form of "customer service" you can get when dealing with this type of shit. That's as good as it gets.

Cliff notes: Don't expect people selling illegal shit to feel pressured into caving into your demands, and if they do don't think it's for the right reasons. Being respectful and treating the people you speak to like human beings is not only the right thing to do but it will take you a lot farther in recieveing "customer service" than threatening to stop buying and them quickly forgetting you existed. In this game consumers are the b side never forget that.

Unless it's a first post review or something, that slow your roll new guy bs is just bs.

I been at my job 4 years, and I tell the guys that's been there 10+ years all the time. How do I know you haven't been doing it wrong for 10+ years? I'm supposed to take your advice solely because of experience?

Just my two sense. We can move on.

I'm not arguing with you on one thing. If you're not happy with the service you're getting find another source.

The drawback is however that you will most likely NEVER find a source without faults. Expecting a source to kiss your ass and serve you to your expectations no matter how unreasonable those expectations might be will leave you sourceless. It's an illegal drug ring, there is no code of ethics or customer service guidelines. You're responsible for protecting yourself, making sure you have everything you need before hand, testing the quality of whatever you're using before use. Testing yourself etc and even then what you're doing is still very dangerous and the person/people who sold you what they sold you might give a fuck less about your actual health but more about the reputation of their "business" and rather or not you will spill the beans on your death bed(god forbid) and they end up making headlines. That's the best form of "customer service" you can get when dealing with this type of shit. That's as good as it gets.

Cliff notes: Don't expect people selling illegal shit to feel pressured into caving into your demands, and if they do don't think it's for the right reasons. Being respectful and treating the people you speak to like human beings is not only the right thing to do but it will take you a lot farther in recieveing "customer service" than threatening to stop buying and them quickly forgetting you existed. In this game consumers are the b side never forget that.

Many sources meet the demands of their customers. I’ve seen several labs evolve over the years to become great and deliver everything the customer wanted.

To set lower standards and meeting the demands of the source is just silly.

Of course a lab will forget about you when you move on...hurting the pocket book speaks volumes and when enough do such a thing then the source takes a note and changes their way.

You're right but you're only 1/10th right he's a great rep but you're missing my point.

Point is these guys could tell you all to fuck off if they wanted so be greatful be thankful for the help you receive and stop being pushy, you're both criminals at the end of the day, only one has the supply that you're desperately demanding. Be respectful, be patient and be considerate. It will take you much farther than telling grown ass men that nobody gives a fuck that they have children to take care of. Any rational man would understand.
I get what you're saying, and next time a source here fucks up, no one should complain, they should feel lucky the source even sells them anything at all. In fact, the sources here should never be called out for anything, no one should complain, and we should should all back up the truck and buy as much as our budget allows, because we're lucky to have them here. Thank you for enlightening us on that, I can see meso becoming a whole new board because of you

The drawback is however that you will most likely NEVER find a source without faults. Expecting a source to kiss your ass and serve you to your expectations no matter how unreasonable those expectations might be will leave you sourceless.
It's an illegal drug ring, there is no code of ethics or customer service guidelines. You're responsible for protecting yourself, making sure you have everything you need before hand, testing the quality of whatever you're using before use.
Testing yourself etc and even then what you're doing is still very dangerous and the person/people who sold you what they sold you might give a fuck less about your actual health but more about the reputation of their "business" and rather or not you will spill the beans on your death bed(god forbid) and they end up making headlines. That's the best form of "customer service" you can get when dealing with this type of shit. That's as good as it gets.

By how you’re acting I’d expect some of us have more experience in “this game”. Then you. I appreciate that you’re so adamant in your views. But in my opinion it’s aparant that you haven’t been around this culture very long.

Seeing how most of the senior guys on this thread itself have commented disagreeing with you I might second thought some things if I were you. I spend money. I can expect whatever I want when I spend that money.

Prostitution is illegal but if I pay for a prostitute and she just lays like a dead fish I complain. Because I payed money.
If this was a 15$ a bottle of prop ugl I’d agree with you saying “what do you expect?”. But this is a middle tier priced UGL to higher tier if you count some injectables.

When you pay to play you expect good service. So far I’ve gotten decent service and I have no qualms. But if that changes I’ll be the first to tell the world. That’s how we watchout for eachother here. Your view points belong on Ugfreaks or some other board friend. No offense but this place isn’t for you.

As for the “slow your roll new guy”. It was well deserved to him. I’m a firefighter paramedic and when new guys come in trying to own the place they can fucking stuff it. Also marine veteran. Thanks for your input tho guys. It gave me somthing to read after my morning pussy.

Rational in the terms he sides with sources? We all know it’s what you do.
Nah rational in that he makes sense, regardless of who hes talking to or about. Doesnt feel the need to attack someone or try to discredit someone for having a different s tr since. You know rational

Nah rational in that he makes sense, regardless of who hes talking to or about. Doesnt feel the need to attack someone or try to discredit someone for having a different s tr since. You know rational
I didn’t attack anyone. I stated my views and the genral views of this board. *thumbs up*

By how you’re acting I’d expect some of us have more experience in “this game”. Then you. I appreciate that you’re so adamant in your views. But in my opinion it’s aparant that you haven’t been around this culture very long.

Seeing how most of the senior guys on this thread itself have commented disagreeing with you I might second thought some things if I were you. I spend money. I can expect whatever I want when I spend that money.

Prostitution is illegal but if I pay for a prostitute and she just lays like a dead fish I complain. Because I payed money.
If this was a 15$ a bottle of prop ugl I’d agree with you saying “what do you expect?”. But this is a middle tier priced UGL to higher tier if you count some injectables.

When you pay to play you expect good service. So far I’ve gotten decent service and I have no qualms. But if that changes I’ll be the first to tell the world. That’s how we watchout for eachother here. Your view points belong on Ugfreaks or some other board friend. No offense but this place isn’t for you.

As for the “slow your roll new guy”. It was well deserved to him. I’m a firefighter paramedic and when new guys come in trying to own the place they can fucking stuff it. Also marine veteran. Thanks for your input tho guys. It gave me somthing to read after my morning pussy.
Senior members have not commented and disagreed with him. A few guys who always Express there disdain towards this ugl have. They're not customers, so all of what @Sak said isn't even relevant.

This isn't even about the lab. It was about being a human being and talking to others as if they're human beings. But they always wanna try and turn it back to the source. You'll notice that eventually.

Heres a picture of @Roger rabbit I found.movieposter.jpg

I didn’t attack anyone. I stated my views and the genral views of this board. *thumbs up*
No one was talking to you guy. You didnt attack anyone yes, but @saks is being attacked for having an opinion which doesnt even side with the source. People will try and discredit someone without even taking the meat and potatoes of his arguement, by saying oh fuck off youre siding with a source.

Last edited:
Senior members have not commented and disagreed with him. A few guys who always Express there disdain towards this ugl have. They're not customers, so all of what @Sak said isn't even relevant.

This isn't even about the lab. It was about being a human being and talking to others as if they're human beings. But they always wanna try and turn it back to the source. You'll notice that eventually.

Heres a picture of @Roger rabbit I found.View attachment 96703
The pic did make me laugh. I am a customer though. One of the originals before panda had any reps himself and he responded to his own emails. Before he had any domestic. So I feel like my views are decent. I do treat the rep like a human and I said I’m fine with mon-Friday responses and I have no complaints.
According to logic that should end the debate. The customer that originally complained is good to go so y’all can stop.

Thank you for your service, both military and your civil service.

It still doesnt discredit someone. Solely because they're more experienced? The quality of the experience has to mean something. Like I tell the guys at my job, you could've been doing it wrong for all those years. Not you. But I'm just saying experience in itself doesnt discredit or validate an arguement.

@Sdryx can probably answer this, but that's a logical fallacy but I cant quite remember which one.

Last edited:
The pic did make me laugh. I am a customer though. One of the originals before panda had any reps himself and he responded to his own emails. Before he had any domestic. So I feel like my views are decent. I do treat the rep like a human and I said I’m fine with mon-Friday responses and I have no complaints.
According to logic that should end the debate. The customer that originally complained is good to go so y’all can stop.
That sounds good to me.

I get what you're saying, and next time a source here fucks up, no one should complain, they should feel lucky the source even sells them anything at all. In fact, the sources here should never be called out for anything, no one should complain, and we should should all back up the truck and buy as much as our budget allows, because we're lucky to have them here. Thank you for enlightening us on that, I can see meso becoming a whole new board because of you
That's not what Im saying.

I'm saying you should be glad to have a source that DOES try and help you and you shouldn't try and tarnish that by berating the people who work as an established line of communication between you and that source.

In other words: You have every right to call out a source for it's wrong doing but do so respectfully and understand this ain't a retail establishment. Be appreciative of the customer service you do receive and be reasonable with your expectations. Make sure you take the necessary steps in getting what you need when you need before hand to protect yourself. This isn't as simple as good or bad customer service so many things can go wrong you owe it to yourself to be responsible and do your due diligence.