PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Honestly, this is like everything else - you cant always please everyone in business or life in general. I think it's easy to sit back and talk shit when things don't happen when we expect it to. I mean, has anyone on here been completely ripped off by PPL and never compensated? If so, I would really like to know - please speak up... I (along w/others) was actually ripped off by another source on Meso for around $700 that is no longer here and I went Ape shit which I feel rightly so. However, I've been ordering from this source since they opened and never had an issue as of yet. I was going to place an order recently but decided to hold off until they got these "issues" resolved - main reason I'm even following this thread. Honestly, none of us know the inner-workings of what goes on behind the scenes from an operational standpoint. I think it's easy to flip the script when we don't get an email or PM answered in a timely fashion or tracking number, etc. Moreover, I feel that the same people that snap off about whatever will still end up placing other orders on down the road provided they receive their gear. I just don't see the point in being a complete asshole to a source over something petty like an email, PM, whatever. You do realize that they are the ones you are ordering your ILLEGAL products from? I worked in various customer service industries for a long time and those are the kind of people that you didn't give 2 fucks about helping. In fact, if someone was too much of asshole I would make it my purpose to make it much harder on them. I feel like it all boils down to respect. You can get you point across without being a fucking asshole b/c that usually only makes things worse. Well, that's just my 2 cents - I'm sure there will be quite a few that disagree. But, guess what? I dont give a fuck :)

He already fired three girls and hired English speaking American men.
Nice

Albeit most call centers are located in India, some are in China
with a $1.2 billion population, some must speak fluent English.

Suggest Panda hiring more people to take control of inventories and fill orders.
They don't need to speak English.

Would be funny if those girls snitched. I mean it would get us in trouble because the owner would squeele but comical either way.

You just pay cops off in China bro. I have a friend that got away a lot more than this.

Like China gives a shit. You’re right though, hilarious if we all went down

There's a reason he set his operation up in China.. Not to mention, they arnt going to let American authorities come in and fuck with ppl especially if hes got ppl on the payroll.
Gear is legal in China
so gov't won't cooperate with stuff that's legal there.

Nice

Albeit most call centers are located in India, some are in China
with a $1.2 billion population, some must speak fluent English.

Suggest Panda hiring more people to take control of inventories and fill orders.
They don't need to speak English.

Gear is legal in China
so gov't won't cooperate with stuff that's legal there.

Yeah - I'm sure that in main reason he set his lab up there. I wonder why you don't see more swole ass Asian dudes? lol

Yeah - I'm sure that in main reason he set his lab up there. I wonder why you don't see more swole ass Asian dudes? lol
Gear is legal in Mexico too
and not many jacked dudes there either.
90s, 2000s veterinary gear was cheap and very good
It makes you wonder why.

Gear is legal in Mexico too
and not many jacked dudes there either.
90s, 2000s veterinary gear was cheap and very good
It makes you wonder why.

Yeah, I had a solid Mexican connect in the late 90's - guy owned a vet clinic and my girl at time was Spanish so it worked out perfect. Then 911 happened, and it was the end of that. :(

I’ve really liked this source for awhile and places several orders. I’ve had a couple issues and got them corrected with the reps help. He’s definitely gone and made sure things were set right. But.... what is this board for if we can’t call out the source? This ain’t about me making a source rich. This is about harm reduction including preventing scams. You never know when the other shoe is gonna drop and if we let it slide too far people get screwed. I’ve only been here a little while but what I’ve seen go down proves they need to be held accountable. They don’t listen to bullshit pussy footing comments. It had to be a big deal to get their attention. You can have your opinion just like I have in the past but the vets have kept this shit in check for awhile now and if you stick around long enough you’ll see it all go down in front of you.

Has anybody noticed a difference in quality of his products between his U.S. domestic and international. I thought i remembered somebody saying something about it a while back but i couldn't ever find it.

Placed order Sunday. Shipping confirmation already. No complaints. Actually very surprised with how fast this turn over is. I waited the whole 10 days for my order a few months ago so this is definitely an improvement. Less than 24 hours for reply’s from email rep and @PurplePandaLabs Rep.

I’ve really liked this source for awhile and places several orders. I’ve had a couple issues and got them corrected with the reps help. He’s definitely gone and made sure things were set right. But.... what is this board for if we can’t call out the source? This ain’t about me making a source rich. This is about harm reduction including preventing scams. You never know when the other shoe is gonna drop and if we let it slide too far people get screwed. I’ve only been here a little while but what I’ve seen go down proves they need to be held accountable. They don’t listen to bullshit pussy footing comments. It had to be a big deal to get their attention. You can have your opinion just like I have in the past but the vets have kept this shit in check for awhile now and if you stick around long enough you’ll see it all go down in front of you.

Yeah bro - I agree with you. However, all I'm saying is there is a difference between calling out a source regarding an issue and being a complete fucking asshole about it, especially when the issue is petty as fuck. I've been around this game for over 20 years and have seen plenty of shit go down.

Yeah bro - I agree with you. However, all I'm saying is there is a difference between calling out a source regarding an issue and being a complete fucking asshole about it, especially when the issue is petty as fuck. I've been around this game for over 20 years and have seen plenty of shit go down.
No reason to be an asshole, these are human beings.

Some people think they can illicit more change than is actually possible with there forum posts. You can influence some, but most see through it, or just don't care. Some sources might heed to the pressure/advice. Other sources just relabel, come back as new, or they go private.

Senior members have not commented and disagreed with him. A few guys who always Express there disdain towards this ugl have. They're not customers, so all of what @Sak said isn't even relevant.

This isn't even about the lab. It was about being a human being and talking to others as if they're human beings. But they always wanna try and turn it back to the source. You'll notice that eventually.

Heres a picture of @Roger rabbit I found.View attachment 96703

How do you know I’m not a customer? You assume.