PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Hey im trying to check out and it just says operation failed? On my phone and computer , any help

This is happening to me as well, I've been trying to use the credit/debit/transferwise option. My order is like 3 or 400 bucks so it's over minimum. It did the same thing a few weeks ago when I tried to use western union but I waited a day and what I wanted was all out so I never bothered to ask about it.

I need to order ASAP so now what

This is happening to me as well, I've been trying to use the credit/debit/transferwise option. My order is like 3 or 400 bucks so it's over minimum. It did the same thing a few weeks ago when I tried to use western union but I waited a day and what I wanted was all out so I never bothered to ask about it.

I need to order ASAP so now what
I'm sorry I will message them and tell them to check the website.
You might have them reset or try changing your password could help.

Slow ur fucking role my dude. You're a grown ass man attempting to buy illegal substances from an under the table operation. Let's get that straight first off. You could get burned and there's litterally jack shit you can do about it. Reason being you're not a customer you're a criminal. Get real. Be glad you have someone like Purple Panda Rep to even take your requests seriously, Purple Panda would have told you to fuck off a long time ago.

You don't give a rats ass that this man has responsibilities that need to be taken care of. Well that tells me all I need to know about you. You're not even a man forget what I said about being grown. You're an arrogant child.

Providing for your wife kids and having and keeping your actual source of income come BEFORE anything else, that includes being a rep for an illegal business and catering to the demands of morons like you.

I'm glad PPLR is handling business in his real life, fuck you.

And who are you?

This clown show lab has had more errors than most labs.

Second your statements of putting before wife and kids? Really? Helping to sell illegal drugs that could get your wife and kids taken from you is respectable?

Why you hugging on this reps nuts so tight?

And who are you?

This clown show lab has had more errors than most labs.

Second your statements of putting before wife and kids? Really? Helping to sell illegal drugs that could get your wife and kids taken from you is respectable?

Why you hugging on this reps nuts so tight?
It's not a question of being respectable. I never used that word nor did I imply it. I did however imply that he should NOT and has every right not to let being a rep for PPL interfere with his responsibilities as a man. No something you do to make additional cash should never interfere with your ACTUAL and stable legal and reliable source of income.

And guess what bad product is a risk you take when dealing with illegal shit. There is no "I do labs so I'm smarter or more responsible than the average steroid user". Doing this in the first place is dumb regardless of what age you are and how knowledgeable you claim to be.

And if you're not willing to take the consequences on the chin like a man and stop pretending to be some regular entitled asshole shopping at Walmart by owning up to the fact you're doing something dangerous and illegal this ain't the life style for you.

It's not a question of being respectable. I never used that word nor did I imply it. I did however imply that he should NOT and has every right not to let being a rep for PPL interfere with his responsibilities as a man. No something you do to make additional cash should never interfere with your ACTUAL and stable legal and reliable source of income.

And guess what bad product is a risk you take when dealing with illegal shit. There is no "I do labs so I'm smarter or more responsible than the average steroid user". Doing this in the first place is dumb regardless of what age you are and how knowledgeable you claim to be.

And if you're not willing to take the consequences on the chin like a man and stop pretending to be some regular entitled asshole shopping at Walmart by owning up to the fact you're doing something dangerous and illegal this ain't the life style for you.

So just because someone else decided that AAS is illegal I should just take it up the ass all the time? That makes no sense.

Rep chose to be a rep. And he's a good rep and set a standard of expectations for himself. It's a blessing and a curse. He chose and chooses his position everyday himeself... and he gets paid for it. So sit back and look out for members instead of drug dealers there Mr. Morals.

So just because someone else decided that AAS is illegal I should just take it up the ass all the time? That makes no sense.

Rep chose to be a rep. And he's a good rep and set a standard of expectations for himself. It's a blessing and a curse. He chose and chooses his position everyday himeself... and he gets paid for it. So sit back and look out for members instead of drug dealers there Mr. Morals.
You're right but you're only 1/10th right he's a great rep but you're missing my point.

Point is these guys could tell you all to fuck off if they wanted so be greatful be thankful for the help you receive and stop being pushy, you're both criminals at the end of the day, only one has the supply that you're desperately demanding. Be respectful, be patient and be considerate. It will take you much farther than telling grown ass men that nobody gives a fuck that they have children to take care of. Any rational man would understand.

Last edited:

You gotta chill the fuck out new guy. Jesus. This isn’t a “take what you can get” industry. We all have local people if we wanted to “take what we can get”. This is a market like any other with standards. Illegal or not. You want your weed man to deliver ontime with good shit even tho it’s illegal right? Right.

So far I have no bad blood with PPL. My last cycle went well. Got payment confirmation. They gave me my 10% off like promised. Let’s stop the witch hunt I didn’t mean to start.

You gotta chill the fuck out new guy. Jesus.
I'm calm and being "new" doesn't make what I said any less factual. You're demanding these sources kiss your ass like retail workers. They could easily survive without the few guys on the bored.

I'm calm and being "new" doesn't make what I said any less factual. You're demanding these sources kiss your ass like retail workers. They could easily survive without the few guys on the bored.
Read my edited post and please stop posting.

If you have a problem with how the board deals with UGLs and sources go to a different source board. If I recall there are a few that take what they can get and praise the source like you obviously wish we did.

If you have a problem with how the board deals with UGLs and sources go to a different source board. If I recall there are a few that take what they can get and praise the source like you obviously wish we did.
Yeah I ignored your last message, try replying to me in one message next time.

I don't give a fuck who you praise and who you don't. I don't give a fuck if you swear off PPL. I just gave ONE GUY a reality check and you a long with a few others took it to heart. These are illegal drug sales not legal goods. You can get your panties all up in a bunch but don't be surprised when one day after repeated emails of bitching and complaining the guy on the other end tells u to shove the complaint where the sun don't shine.

Yeah I ignored your last message, try replying to me in one message next time.

I don't give a fuck who you praise and who you don't. I don't give a fuck if you swear off PPL. I just gave ONE GUY a reality check and you took a long with a few others took it to heart. These are illegal drug sales not fast food. You can get your panties all up in a bunch but don't be surprised when one day after repeated emails of bitching and complaining the guy on the other end tells u to shove the complaint where the sun don't shine.
You just don’t stop do you. Go to a different board. Honestly.

You just don’t stop do you. Go to a different board. Honestly.
You replied to me twice because I didn't respond to your last message LOL. You're so conflicted it's hilarious. You want my attention but you want me to stop replying. Ok Well here's the ignore button.

Thank Christ. This kids off to a good start around here isn’t he? Fuck. And I’m one of the ones normally easy to get along with. :)

You're right but you're only 1/10th right he's a great rep but you're missing my point.

Point is these guys could tell you all to fuck off if they wanted so be greatful be thankful for the help you receive and stop being pushy, you're both criminals at the end of the day, only one has the supply that you're desperately demanding. Be respectful, be patient and be considerate. It will take you much farther than telling grown ass men that nobody gives a fuck that they have children to take care of. Any rational man would understand.

But you are missing a point here as well... we have the supply of what they seek... $$$$$$. So they better be respectful, diligent and expedient in their processing of my shit if they ever expect to see another penny from me, everyone I know and this community. They need me. I can get drugs from anywhere and will gladly spend my $$$ elsewhere if they don't serve me to MY expectations.

You got this all backwards my man.