PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I've ordered from PPL 6 - 7 times since they opened with no issues. I was going to order from them again this week but decided against it after reading the recent posts regarding delays, emails, etc. I'm definitely not interested in waiting over a month to receive my pack. Ironic thing is, a friend ordered domestic PPL 3 weeks ago and got his stuff in 4-5 days. So, I don't know what the hell is going on. It seems some ppl have no issues while others do. The thing that sucks is that I usually brew my own shit but decided to just order made gear from another source that I trust and have used in the past even though its not as cost effective. Hopefully, PPL will get back on track like they were in the beginning especially since they have such a vast amount of products that they offer, specifically raws.

I ordered domestic peptides/powders and got mine in less than 1 week from the day I sent btc. I even got a reply to my email confirmation the day after I sent the btc.

Just an update to the current situation

I've ordered from PPL 6 - 7 times since they opened with no issues. I was going to order from them again this week but decided against it after reading the recent posts regarding delays, emails, etc. I'm definitely not interested in waiting over a month to receive my pack. Ironic thing is, a friend ordered domestic PPL 3 weeks ago and got his stuff in 4-5 days. So, I don't know what the hell is going on. It seems some ppl have no issues while others do. The thing that sucks is that I usually brew my own shit but decided to just order made gear from another source that I trust and have used in the past even though its not as cost effective. Hopefully, PPL will get back on track like they were in the beginning especially since they have such a vast amount of products that they offer, specifically raws.
I share your sentiment. Hopefully the rep can help right some of the issues. Hes got his work cut out. But customer service was kind of his specialty.

I think my recipe for test e 250mg/ml was;
1.5% ba
18%bb
GSO

I got hella bad pip.
Should I make adjustments to it?
Or should I try and brew the cyp I have instead?
Question for you what carrier oil did you use ? I also had a problem with my test e but it wasn’t pip. Just curious as the carrier oil you used. I agree with jack for test e at 250mg/ml 18bb is
Not needed I brew it at 300mg/ml with less than that and it holds perfectly fine .

Question for you what carrier oil did you use ? I also had a problem with my test e but it wasn’t pip. Just curious as the carrier oil you used. I agree with jack for test e at 250mg/ml 18bb is
Not needed I brew it at 300mg/ml with less than that and it holds perfectly fine .
For personal stuff I use eo as carrier and it's thin and smooth

I’ve made similar posts to this but not in a while and there seems to be a bunch of newer people around so maybe this will help. This is in no way defending ppl it’s just being offered as a way to understand the shipping. I also am completely guessing too so take it for what it’s worth. Shipping from China to the US by sea takes 10-15 days but most shipping company’s quote 25-40 days due to weather and loading/unloading as well as some other shit. There are faster methods and I believe you can request it but it costs extra and there might even be faster shipping based on order amount. Totally guessing at that one. Domestic and all its fuck ups is a whole different animal and should be avoided at this point but for you guys that order international and haven’t gotten a pack in 2-3 weeks stop fucking crying about it. It’s fucking China. Not multiple hubs all across the US shipping 24/7. It’s got to get loaded onto a container. Then the container has to get loaded on to a ship along with the 1000 other containers. That ship has to get cleared to leave and then sail to the other side of the world to then have that process reversed. Then once it is cleared to be unloaded and cleared from customs it has to get distributed to local carriers to finally get to you. Some people get lucky and get it in two weeks others a month. All my packs were between 3-4 weeks. They all made it here and not once did I cry about where it was. It will get here and if it doesn’t youll get another one. Yes you will be inconvenienced but that’s why if you order international use your head and plan ahead. Order more than what you need with plenty of time to brew and prepare for using or selling.

Its been 22 days since i ordered and got tracking. For the last 20 it has said en route to eCommerce. Today the tracking doesnt exist. All ive been told by panda and his team is "OH it could take 15-25 days."
So what is going on with my damn package @purplepandalabs @PurplePandaLabs Rep. ?
This is the worst service ive gotten from PPL. Unless they fix this. This will most likely be my last order with them. a month for a package just to have it get deleted is BS.
Some times the carrier is fairly quick and then I have seen this happen a couple of times.
I don't know about anything being deleted never seen that before you can pm me your order number bud and I will find out what's up.
Thanks

I talked with panda the service proton account should be fixed they are behind on the emails but will get everyone available to answer them thank you guy's for your patience I know when you got money out there it gets you concerned and rightly so.
I will be doing everything I can to help get things back on track.
Anyone that has messaged me if you have received a response please let me know that way I can devote more time to anyone waiting thanks.
Yea i got a email back using the email u gave me, thank u

Seems like a common problem.. Ive been emailing Purplepandalabs for weeks now to no avail.

Bought HGH from them a few months ago and did not feel anything while on it. Been on Pharma HGH in the past so know how it feels to be on legit stuff!
The bloods company messed up my first bloods but offered me to do another one free of charge.
I did the standard protocol for testing HGH, 10iu few hours before etc.
Results came back and showed it is clearly bunk stuff compared to the control I did when not on a few months beforehand.

I would warn everyone to not order from Purplepandalabs for the time being. I hope they will reach out to me and sort out this situation and I can update with some better news in the near future!

Seems like a common problem.. Ive been emailing Purplepandalabs for weeks now to no avail.

Bought HGH from them a few months ago and did not feel anything while on it. Been on Pharma HGH in the past so know how it feels to be on legit stuff!
The bloods company messed up my first bloods but offered me to do another one free of charge.
Results came back and showed it is clearly bunk stuff compared to the control I did when not on a few months beforehand.

I would warn everyone to not order from Purplepandalabs for the time being. I hope they will reach out to me and sort out this situation and I can update with some better news in the near future!
Nice first bro. They've had underdosed gh before. Why you chose to order, I dunno. But how about attaching the lab results.

Did you post your lab reports for people to see ?

If you read this thread or did some research you’d know that the Hgh was shit! It goes back about a year!

Lol, figured he was still sitting on the underdosed crap, and wait for things to blow over, and sell It again.

Its been 22 days since i ordered and got tracking. For the last 20 it has said en route to eCommerce. Today the tracking doesnt exist. All ive been told by panda and his team is "OH it could take 15-25 days."
So what is going on with my damn package @purplepandalabs @PurplePandaLabs Rep. ?
This is the worst service ive gotten from PPL. Unless they fix this. This will most likely be my last order with them. a month for a package just to have it get deleted is BS.
This shit gets old, china is a minimum 21 days, i dont get concerned till 30, and i never as for tracking till than. Not fucking wal mart

How much does a decent, part-time customer service rep make in China?

A thick accent doesn't matter since it'll be Email service.
I've heard that most kids fresh out of Chinese high school have good enough grammar.
They seem to prefer Hollywood to local movies.

How much does a decent, part-time customer service rep make in China?

A thick accent doesn't matter since it'll be Email service.
I've heard that most kids fresh out of Chinese high school have good enough grammar.
They seem to prefer Hollywood to local movies.
Basically nothing. My housekeeper knew English and was full-time and only made $100 a month