PurplePandaLabs Raw source

So is everyone having trouble with ppl? Was wanting to try some of their domestic PWO but seems like many people are having issues
Besides more/better customer service agents
they should buy an inventory-keeping software, to keep track of raws left.

It can't be that hard
last week I bought some parts for my truck, and it just took a few keystrokes and within seconds they found the store that had that specific spare part.
They even arranged for the other store to deliver the parts to the repair shop.

Again, it can't be that hard
and shouldn't be that expensive, especially if Panda is making like half a million a month.

Besides more/better customer service agents
they should buy an inventory-keeping software, to keep track of raws left.

It can't be that hard
last week I bought some parts for my truck, and it just took a few keystrokes and within seconds they found the store that had that specific spare part.
They even arranged for the other store to deliver the parts to the repair shop.

Again, it can't be that hard
and shouldn't be that expensive, especially if Panda is making like half a million a month.

You're right. It can't be that hard . Inventory software for retail tied to sales . Just like every online store front in the world has. They just don't give a shit . They could sell vials of aids water and people would still buy it .

Yeah like amazon. Let's hold them to amazon standards.

They likely get a significantly less number of transactions per day than Amazon... so they should be able to be held to even HIGHER standards IMO due to significantly less workload in that department.

No like every mom and pop hardware store. It's the simplest and cheapest of point of sale systems. Fuck man , pos systems for bars will give a heads up when a certain beer runs low...it's not complicated . You may think so, but you're just a dumbass riding the nutsack of a source.

Ha!
No like every mom and pop hardware store. It's the simplest and cheapest of point of sale systems. Fuck man , pos systems for bars will give a heads up when a certain beer runs low...it's not complicated . You may think so, but you're just a dumbass riding the nutsack of a source.

They likely get a significantly less number of transactions per day than Amazon... so they should be able to be held to even HIGHER standards IMO due to significantly less workload in that department.
They can easily work to Amazon standards

437440_1280x720.jpg

they just need some 'order-fillers', workers who push supermarket carts in the warehouse, filling customer orders all day long

i.e. they "drive" the cart to the Testosterone rack,
ask the guy there (who works weighing Testosterone all day long) for, say 20 grams of Test E

then they arrive to the Deca/NPP station
ask the guy to weigh, say 5 grams of NPP

then they arrive to the orals rack
and ask the orals guy for 10 grams Adrol

And so on until they complete the order.

Then just add stamps, fill in the customers names and addresses and it's ready for mail pickup.

It can't be that hard.
@PurplePandaLabs Rep. can you please pass the suggestion to @purplepandalabs ?

Only got half my domestic order hopefully they just ran out of stock and forgot to notify me before shipping usually have amazing communication with these guys

Since the Swole Panda must be in the trees grazing or foraging in the woods, anyone else notice how 1-test-cypionate is missing from all their stock online now?
It used to be available and now is just totally gone as a listing.
Wonder why and or what happened.
I was told it may have never been what it was said to be from the start.
Despite the validity, wonder why its gone.

The secret to Ambien is you can't stay awake after taking it. You literally take it after you brush your teeth about to get in bed that's when you take it right when you get into bed. If you stay up for even 20 or 30 minutes that's when crazy shit happens it's like the movie Wolf of Wall Street.