PurplePandaLabs Raw source

ppl just went ghost recently. this source is starting to make me nervous and im weary of using it because idk what the hell is going on. luckily i have everything i need right now.

how is the cc payment option even a thing? anyone explain how this is safe?
I do it all the time for illegal narcotics online. Not joking. I actually prefer it as I have recourse if I don't receive I simply tell the credit card company I did not receive and they refund me.
This just happened last time I ordered Ambien online which is considered an illegal narcotic. They only accept a Visa and not American Express which upset me because my American Express card has more perks. So I used my Visa card.

Anyone know why there’s no more DHB on the site? And has anyone tried placing a order latley since the last few comments are saying he’s basically gone “ghost”?..

how is the cc payment option even a thing? anyone explain how this is safe?

I do it all the time for illegal narcotics online. Not joking. I actually prefer it as I have recourse if I don't receive I simply tell the credit card company I did not receive and they refund me.
This just happened last time I ordered Ambien online which is considered an illegal narcotic. They only accept a Visa and not American Express which upset me because my American Express card has more perks. So I used my Visa card.

It’s not safe. You are getting away with it because no one gives a shit about ambien. It’s not really an abused substance. Same as AAS. We don’t need a darknet market for this because no one really gives a shit in that it’s not really an abused substance in regards to general health and culture surrounding it’s use.

Try ordering hard drugs overseas with a CC and see what happens.

It’s not safe. You are getting away with it because no one gives a shit about ambien. It’s not really an abused substance. Same as AAS. We don’t need a darknet market for this because no one really gives a shit in that it’s not really an abused substance in regards to general health and culture surrounding it’s use.

True, for those is always Bitcoin or Western Union.

what in the fuck

@purplepandalabs @PurplePandaLabs Rep.

It’s not too cool to quit frequenting the forum that gives you advertisement. Customers wanting to place orders will begin to get uneasy and spread rumors and go to another source and you WILL lose revenue because of this. Get back in here and maintain your presence if you want to remain a viable source here in the future.

It’s not too cool to quit frequenting the forum that gives you advertisement. Customers wanting to place orders will begin to get uneasy and spread rumors and go to another source and you WILL lose revenue because of this. Get back in here and maintain your presence if you want to remain a viable source here in the future.

What’s it been? Two weeks since either of them has been present?

Funny you say that because I think I have placed three orders with them and I was one of the very first to order from them on MESO however I've needed to reup the past few days and I've been hesitant to place an order for this very reason. I need to restock dbol, letro, primo, anavar and winstrol at around 50 grams each (5 grams letro) and 100g Test E 100g EQ. So a pretty big order but now I'm hesitant to place it. My 2 main Chinese suppliers have gone down the past 2 weeks, I wonder what's up? Early Autum holiday perhaps? Its frustrating.

I had a TD this week on Intl raws, take it for what it's worth.

@Roger rabbit They’ve been MIA for ten days now.

Problems with international shipments won’t be showing up for another four days or so. I need to restock but I’m not fixing to order anything from them until we get some explanations

Damn maybe they are done. Like done, done.

So who we got left here LMC? Trash

How do guys feel about mao?
Perhaps it’s a bit premature to talk like that...

@Ripped whats going on man?

Funny you say that because I think I have placed three orders with them and I was one of the very first to order from them on MESO however I've needed to reup the past few days and I've been hesitant to place an order for this very reason. I need to restock dbol, letro, primo, anavar and winstrol at around 50 grams each (5 grams letro) and 100g Test E 100g EQ. So a pretty big order but now I'm hesitant to place it. My 2 main Chinese suppliers have gone down the past 2 weeks, I wonder what's up? Early Autum holiday perhaps? Its frustrating.
Im in the same boat brother , need a rather large order and now it looks its on hold for the time being. There's other good sources around but pandas prices make a big difference on large orders. But 2 weeks of zero presence doesnt seem promising smh.

I looked on the SST board and the PPL rep there responded to a post about an hour ago.

I'm thinking that they just bailed on Meso.

Then that just confirms all the theories imo.

We at meso scrutinize the hell out of labs, put them through fire to ensure they stay top notch. Panda has ran to a place that will protect him and his many down falls.

Personally, as many know... I’m not a fan of the arrogant panda, but I’m sure he will return with a sob story of a brother or partner or whoever in some situation or other like he has done many times over and again, then the orders will keep coming in for him.

As for @Ripped I don’t know where he has gone. You really should just stay a member and stop dealing with panda. I love ya bro, but the rep thing doesn’t look good on you. Member status looks much better.