PurplePandaLabs Raw source

LOL. Good thing that's all you did was write a shitty post and not go on a drive. Seen many funny/horror stories from that drug.

While I would generally agree with your statement... it's ambien and that's how it works. It's known to cause blackouts and retrograde amnesia at normal doses. Very similar to blacking out on benzos, except it can happen with normal dosage and not abused dosages. It's just the nature of the drug itself...

Antegrade amnesia actually, retrograde would be moving backwards antegrade forward.

I read about this guy that took ambien and killed his parents-in-law with his barehands, once he came to he saw he was covered in someone else’s blood. I myself sleep walked and had some crazy hallucinations, on ambien like I thought I was hosting a party in my closet lol One time I woke up to find I bought nearly a $100 worth of beef jerky and Atkins bars, apparently I was still conscious of carbs lol. That last one was on benzos but I have many more ambien stories.

Antegrade amnesia actually, retrograde would be moving backwards antegrade forward.

I read about this guy that took ambien and killed his parents-in-law with his barehands, once he came to he saw he was covered in someone else’s blood. I myself sleep walked and had some crazy hallucinations, on ambien like I thought I was hosting a party in my closet lol One time I woke up to find I bought nearly a $100 worth of beef jerky and Atkins bars, apparently I was still conscious of carbs lol. That last one was on benzos but I have many more ambien stories.

ambien raws anyone??

Back off pal, Vicky is mine

Not my Vicky, we have a connection. I felt it when she responded to my emails

You're starting to sound like those guys who get no pussy and get excited and need to jack off just from reading a female name.

40yearoldvirgin_2005_ur_ws_f.jpg

Has anyone gotten their order from PPL? They finally sent mine out but with an incorrect addy so it was returned to the sender and now I can’t get them to return an email. PPL Rep I send you a message hopefully you can help me out. 4th order from them, never had any issues before.

You're starting to sound like those guys who get no pussy and get excited and need to jack off just from reading a female name.

40yearoldvirgin_2005_ur_ws_f.jpg
Listen buddy, with an attitude like that your chances of meeting your Vicky are basically zero. You’re probably going to end up getting stuck with a Rhonda or an Elmira or something, and then when you and Rhonda go to the 4pm matinee in 40 years, arguing the whole way, you contemplating where you went wrong in life, your Rhonda wondering to herself “why didn’t I marry Jorge instead?”, and you look 2 rows ahead of you and see your boy waterbottle cuddled up close to his Vicky, not even watching the movie because yeah, we still make out during movies who cares if we are in our 70’s.

You’re going to remember this post you made and WISH you would have taken a chance with Vicky when you were back in your prime, instead of pouring bitter salt on the waterbottles of this world who recognize true love when they see it.

Reality is going to hit you like a ton of bricks, buddy, but by then it will be too late. Have fun with Rhonda.

Listen buddy, with an attitude like that your chances of meeting your Vicky are basically zero. You’re probably going to end up getting stuck with a Rhonda or an Elmira or something, and then when you and Rhonda go to the 4pm matinee in 40 years, arguing the whole way, you contemplating where you went wrong in life, your Rhonda wondering to herself “why didn’t I marry Jorge instead?”, and you look 2 rows ahead of you and see your boy waterbottle cuddled up close to his Vicky, not even watching the movie because yeah, we still make out during movies who cares if we are in our 70’s.

You’re going to remember this post you made and WISH you would have taken a chance with Vicky when you were back in your prime, instead of pouring bitter salt on the waterbottles of this world who recognize true love when they see it.

Reality is going to hit you like a ton of bricks, buddy, but by then it will be too late. Have fun with Rhonda.
I don’t know what’s more impressive. The actual well put together come back or the time spent giving that much effort to put that all together. Either way well done.

Ahh. Totally understand. I had a similar experience on LSD Molly’s and a shit load of beer. Fuckin elves gang raped me in a field of butterflies. They nutted rainbows all over me as I ate lucky charms from a leprechauns ass and made ridiculous posts asking when domestic will restock. What’s T/A like. My tren is bunk because I don’t feel anything. I got ripped off and the mother of all posts is this source good to go. It really was quite a trip.

Ahh. Totally understand. I had a similar experience on LSD Molly’s and a shit load of beer. Fuckin elves gang raped me in a field of butterflies. They nutted rainbows all over me as I ate lucky charms from a leprechauns ass and made ridiculous posts asking when domestic will restock. What’s T/A like. My tren is bunk because I don’t feel anything. I got ripped off and the mother of all posts is this source good to go. It really was quite a trip.
:D:D:D:D

No thanks
I'll leave Vicky Ronda and Elmira all to yourself

I prefer @PurplePandaLabs Rep.
... to manage my customer service issues be clear.

@waterbottle why don't you at least fap by penetrating a bottle holder?
:D:p

So is everyone having trouble with ppl? Was wanting to try some of their domestic PWO but seems like many people are having issues