PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Well it appears my rep won’t be coming back. So in the mean time of me finding a new one I’ll be back to monitoring the thread on a daily basis. Any questions, comments, concerns feel free to ask. PMs will also be responded to promptly

Well it appears my rep won’t be coming back. So in the mean time of me finding a new one I’ll be back to monitoring the thread on a daily basis. Any questions, comments, concerns feel free to ask. PMs will also be responded to promptly
Will you take payment by western union if we email you our order?

Also are you still using the Transfer Wise app for payments? Are credit cards still an option for this? Thanks

Will you take payment by western union if we email you our order?
If it’s for a raws order international you can PM me and I can most likely help you out. Only reason I stopped accepting western union is because western union flags Chinese receivers sometimes before even their first pickup for unspecified reasons. So being that when we would have the option available we would sometimes have 50 collections to make in one day it was hard to continuously find that many receivers because at max now one receiver can collect 2 payments before they get flagged and I can’t use them anymore. I even went as far as to find American receivers but they also get flagged after 15 or so collections. Western Union is really stepping up their effort to control what they believe is money laundering. But if someone really needs to make a international raws order I can most likely get it done if they PM me first. Domestic orders are typically too small to burn one receiver on.

Also are you still using the Transfer Wise app for payments? Are credit cards still an option for this? Thanks
Right now I’m setting up a company in hongkong so that I can open a company account with TransferWise. Transferwise was also flagging my receivers quickly after they started receiving a large influx of Chinese deposits to individuals. But if I open a company account it won’t matter. That will be finished within the next couple of weeks

What happens with him. All ok?

How’s it going Gentlemen,

I will be your punching bag from here on out. All questions and concerns regarding our products, processing of your orders, shipping etc etc. please address it to me and I will do my best to remedy the situation.

Thanks.

Does anyone have experience with PPL cardarine? I was always told sarms as a liquid is your best bet but PPL has powder.

What’s up man,

You can use a 50/50 solution of Humco Cherry Vehicle with water or Bacardi 151 for complete dissolution of the SARM raws or any Oral Raws. I honestly find Humco or OraPlus to be really effective with oral compounds.

@Ripped always said if panda stopped doing right then he would leave as a rep.

So who knows...

Yeah but he would have made mention as well on his way out. Right? I don’t think he would just say fuck all of us and leave us at risk without a word, Didnt seem to be whom he was .02

Does seem odd ....perhaps a close family member is sick

Yeah but he would have made mention as well on his way out. Right? I don’t think he would just say fuck all of us and leave us at risk without a word, Didnt seem to be whom he was .02

Does seem odd ....perhaps a close family member is sick
My speculation is something personal too. Better left private until he speaks if that’s the case.

If it’s for a raws order international you can PM me and I can most likely help you out. Only reason I stopped accepting western union is because western union flags Chinese receivers sometimes before even their first pickup for unspecified reasons. So being that when we would have the option available we would sometimes have 50 collections to make in one day it was hard to continuously find that many receivers because at max now one receiver can collect 2 payments before they get flagged and I can’t use them anymore. I even went as far as to find American receivers but they also get flagged after 15 or so collections. Western Union is really stepping up their effort to control what they believe is money laundering. But if someone really needs to make a international raws order I can most likely get it done if they PM me first. Domestic orders are typically too small to burn one receiver on.

Right now I’m setting up a company in hongkong so that I can open a company account with TransferWise. Transferwise was also flagging my receivers quickly after they started receiving a large influx of Chinese deposits to individuals. But if I open a company account it won’t matter. That will be finished within the next couple of weeks
What about MG?
Are you still accepting it?