PurplePandaLabs Raw source

PPL, will you explain why you don’t take WU anymore? It’s fast and easy. I find bitcoin to be a big pain in the ass.

Cause they ran to many orders under the same names and it kept getting flagged by WU

Bullshit to cause u either loose out or have to show I’d to get it back....

—- at least someone can “borrow” ur IP address

Camera of you using ur ID is forever:)

Cause they ran to many orders under the same names and it kept getting flagged by WU

Bullshit to cause u either loose out or have to show I’d to get it back....

—- at least someone can “borrow” ur IP address

Camera of you using ur ID is forever:)
So you’re in the same boat as me and BTC? I hate it and agree with Millard’s post about it being a tracking tool of the government.

So how is this working with Bitcoin ? Buying coins on Coinbase then sending it to your blockchain account, from there to the source ? Never used a fkn cryptocurrency

PPL, will you explain why you don’t take WU anymore? It’s fast and easy. I find bitcoin to be a big pain in the ass.
Find a bitcoin ATM. Scan QR code, put money in and send it. You don’t need wallet or anything! Totally anonymous! It is pricey tho. But super easy

Unless you're sending thousands of dollars I think it'll be okay. There are a ton of BTC transactions all around the globe on a daily basis. I know it's good to be safe. And there is a difference between paranoia and caution. But are flags really going to be raised for a couple hundred bucks?

Find a bitcoin ATM. Scan QR code, put money in and send it. You don’t need wallet or anything! Totally anonymous! It is pricey tho. But super easy

Not totally anonymous unless using a burner phone started with a dummy email account, Because they text you a verification code. At least the ones that I’ve used. Some make you scan an ID regardless of the transaction size, the ones that I use only $1500 and up do you have to use an ID. Plus they all have cameras, so unless you wear a disguise you’re not anonymous. As far as the fees, What I’ve recently started seeing, in my city is there’s a new bitcoin ATM company that charges astronomical fees, like 20% plus, and you can’t even find out what the fee is until after you’ve bought the BTC. Total rip off, my city is flooded with this company now I forget the name of it. The ones that I use charge between 5 to 10%, which really isn’t that bad. But there’s a site called coinatmradar That shows you the location, online status, and fees of all the different bitcoin ATMs. The ones that block their fees being shown, stay far away from those are the scams.

Why is everybody on here such disrespectful keyboard gangsters... I take out my aggression on the weights. If ya'll actually lifted, maybe you wouldn't be so hostile.

Not totally anonymous unless using a burner phone started with a dummy email account, Because they text you a verification code. At least the ones that I’ve used. Some make you scan an ID regardless of the transaction size, the ones that I use only $1500 and up do you have to use an ID. Plus they all have cameras, so unless you wear a disguise you’re not anonymous. As far as the fees, What I’ve recently started seeing, in my city is there’s a new bitcoin ATM company that charges astronomical fees, like 20% plus, and you can’t even find out what the fee is until after you’ve bought the BTC. Total rip off, my city is flooded with this company now I forget the name of it. The ones that I use charge between 5 to 10%, which really isn’t that bad. But there’s a site called coinatmradar That shows you the location, online status, and fees of all the different bitcoin ATMs. The ones that block their fees being shown, stay far away from those are the scams.
Must be a different type. The one I use, I just feed it cash and hit send to receiving address! Then take pic of screen for proof! Never pulled ID out.
Sounds like a different system....

I feel like it’s always good to be cautious

But hopefully the source is taking extra precautions in which bitcoin transactions will never be a issue to begin with.

Unless it’s proven the source doesn’t care about repercussions —— then we all busted brooooos

Loose lips sink ships

I spend my coins on whey protein anyways

Why is everybody on here such disrespectful keyboard gangsters... I take out my aggression on the weights. If ya'll actually lifted, maybe you wouldn't be so hostile.
Come at me with that attitude again and you will meet the lion inside me, and that’s not going to be a good day to be you, kilowhiskey82. I’m the predator and you are the prey, never forget that.

Come at me with that attitude again and you will meet the lion inside me, and that’s not going to be a good day to be you, kilowhiskey82. I’m the predator and you are the prey, never forget that.

Seems like I could just open and pour you out though.......

Tough like plastic huh? [emoji23]

Bury us all in a landfill and 1,000 years from now I’ll be the only one left
Like the cockroach of the lifting world! Resilient mother fuckers...

lol, i have to ask. Who was this directed at? No room for beta around here bro, mindlesswork is our token beta bitch.

Well I appologize for not taking immediate action by notifying you guys. I'm not a fan of disrespect and I wasn't willing to welcome the verbal onslaught I felt like I could have received for posting pictures. What's done is done, I know better next time.