PurplePandaLabs Raw source

@purplepandalabs what do you think of this suggestion? (positive criticism)

They can easily work to Amazon standards

437440_1280x720.jpg

they just need some 'order-fillers', workers who push supermarket carts in the warehouse, filling customer orders all day long.

i.e. they "drive" the cart to the testosterone rack,
ask the guy there (who works weighing Testosterone all day long) for, say 20 grams of Test E

then they arrive to the Deca/NPP station
ask the guy to weigh, say 5 grams of NPP

then they arrive to the orals rack
and ask the orals guy for 10 grams Adrol

And so on until they complete the order.

Then just add stamps, fill in the customers names and addresses and it's ready for mail pickup.

I found a piece of red/brown hair in my sust...

How do you not take pics...you have a phone...yet you couldn't take pics. Post like this are beyond....dumb.

Sorry, not attacking you, but who the hell finds hair, tosses it, then posts about it after...doesn't add up. You can't claim UFO then say no pics.

How do you not take pics...you have a phone...yet you couldn't take pics. Post like this are beyond....dumb.

Sorry, not attacking you, but who the hell finds hair, tosses it, then posts about it after...doesn't add up. You can't claim UFO then say no pics.
Definitely lacks credibility

I just figured everyone here would call me a bitch tell me it's no big deal and talk about how "shit like this happens" and to pick my sources wisely next time the usual. Or just freak out when the pics are posted and ask me to delete them.

I just figured everyone here would call me a bitch tell me it's no big deal and talk about how "shit like this happens" and to pick my sources wisely next time the usual.
You've apparently failed to read much of this thread. Actually reading it you'd not have come to that conclusion.

You've apparently failed to read much of this thread. Actually reading it you'd not have come to that conclusion.
Mind you this was while back. And that's just the vibe I get a lot of you are smart asses to tell you the truth the moment anyone does or says anything or posts something it's toxic and will get the entire website shut down.

Maybe if you'd act normal then normal people wouldn't feel so hesitant to interact with you.

Mind you this was while back. And that's just the vibe I get a lot of you are smart asses to tell you the truth the moment anyone does or says anything or posts something it's toxic and will get the entire website shut down.

Maybe if you'd act normal then normal people wouldn't feel so hesitant to interact with you.
That usually only happens when dumb motherfucker post personal info or info/pictures of packaging.

Sorry dude but you don’t read. When it comes to floaters and hairs in vials, NO ONE jumps on the poster. It’s only when stupid shit is posted that they get jumped on. It makes you appear less credible for bringing it up with no proof that if you were to take a pic and back it up.

@Sak you had a vial with hair in it, and didn't do anything other than toss it? I am not on this UGLs "side" but GTFO with that bullshit.

PPL, will you explain why you don’t take WU anymore? It’s fast and easy. I find bitcoin to be a big pain in the ass.
Too easy to get nailed and a pain in the ass on their end. I’m with you though - I hate Bitcoin and Millard posted something a couple years ago regarding BTC - shit is ideal for tracking anything you buy with it. Surprises me that people are using it for gear.

Too easy to get nailed and a pain in the ass on their end. I’m with you though - I hate Bitcoin and Millard posted something a couple years ago regarding BTC - shit is ideal for tracking anything you buy with it. Surprises me that people are using it for gear.
True. But you can tumble BTC through several wallets. If you have TOR/VPN then I would think you're somewhat covered.