PurplePandaLabs Raw source

How’s it going Gentlemen,

I will be your punching bag from here on out. All questions and concerns regarding our products, processing of your orders, shipping etc etc. please address it to me and I will do my best to remedy the situation.

Thanks.
How'd I miss this? Since when did panda get a new rep?

So Gentleman,

Me and Swole Panda have been discussing this and he thinks very little of it but I have a hankering for PWO Blends and Oral Injectables.

How do you feel about Injectable Mtren being added to our finish product line? Without pubes, hair , Mexican raws or tears of our haters...

So Gentleman,

Me and Swole Panda have been discussing this and he thinks very little of it but I have a hankering for PWO Blends and Oral Injectables.

How do you feel about Injectable Mtren being added to our finish product line? Without pubes, hair , Mexican raws or tears of our haters...
Love PWO blends

The strongest I’ve ever been. Visually seeing changes by the week more so than previous cycles. 1g defiantly is a beast on its own, going to miss it when it comes to an end.

I here you.... It usually takes about a month and half for me to notice I’m off blast dosages... it definitely plays on my mind. But yeah man 1g is a game changer. Glad you had a great run. Did you blow up?

Love PWO blends

Frog Juice a really nice blend. I want to run it towards the end of a Sust/Tren Ace DHB Blast so I have peak levels of Tren in the system while the Tren Base just adds to the madness.

I noticed Tren Base is a whole different level of recomposition when it comes to Tren in general.... Anadrol/Dbol is a nice addition too.

Which PWO blends do you want to see?

Last edited: