PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Anything with tren kicks ass. I've grown really fond of anything with TRNE in it.Doesnt even need to be during a tren blast and still kicks ass imo. I've done sdrol inj pwo and anadrol inj pwo thst are pretty cool. Inj mtren gave me super cool time at the gym but had terrible tren heartburn for 2 days after. Not banging anymore of that until I get some medium for the heartburn.

L-glutamine works really well for heart burn. I bought a kilo of l-glutamine powder and I usually down it with some Gatorade powder.

Google is my best friend.... I had a unlimited script of nexium for the longest time until that caused some problems and I googled supplements that suppress the build up of stomach acid and L-glutamine popped up

Lol, that’s not even how l-glutamine works for stomach acid.

Man you can keep lying all you want, but eventually it will leak who you were especially with your typing.

Ripped was respected because he didn’t lie.

Lol, that’s not even how l-glutamine works for stomach acid.

Man you can keep lying all you want, but eventually it will leak who you were especially with your typing.

Ripped was respected because he didn’t lie.

When I have the time to fully read on how glutamine helps with my stomach acid that I had before i can even remember.. I’ll do so.

As far as Ripped is concerned, I see he was a very helpful rep here and I hope to be the same. But I am strictly here to answer Meso members questions and concerns related to our New Products, current products, their orders, helping with payments etc etc

I’ve read the last few pages And you guys had a lot of questions no one was around to answer... respect comes in time.. I got plenty of time.

But thanks for the locker room talk...

When I have the time to fully read on how glutamine helps with my stomach acid that I had before i can even remember.. I’ll do so.

As far as Ripped is concerned, I see he was a very helpful rep here and I hope to be the same. But I am strictly here to answer Meso members questions and concerns related to our New Products, current products, their orders, helping with payments etc etc

I’ve read the last few pages And you guys had a lot of questions no one was around to answer... respect comes in time.. I got plenty of time.

But thanks for the locker room talk...

Cool story.

Keep avoiding the question. You won’t get respect for keeping your handle a secret and lying about not being a member, it’s like being a lab who screwed someone and comes back as someone else claiming they know nothing...

But I understand you want to keep your handle hidden so you can float around this board.

I have many articles in the forum that speaks to this and exact thing he talks about...... he’s been around.
Lol I know I was being sarcastic. I've seen you mention it many times.

I never suffered from heart burn, so I have no need. I've taken glutamine via my intra workout scivation xtend for years tho. 2 grams I believe. Maybe that's why.

But as far as him being a former member. That's likely. I agree it would go a long ways if he admitted to it. It's the only way we can rule out him using both names for chicanery.

Cool story.

Keep avoiding the question. You won’t get respect for keeping your handle a secret and lying about not being a member, it’s like being a lab who screwed someone and comes back as someone else claiming they know nothing...

But I understand you want to keep your handle hidden so you can float around this board.

I didn’t avoid the question. If anything I was told by Swole Panda this is a very tough crowd...I see that. You guys are definitely pinning gear. You don’t have to respect me... Aslong as I make good on any problem that occurs with our customers and I have a direct line to Swole Panda. That’s all that matters to me.

I have many articles in the forum that speaks to this and exact thing he talks about...... he’s been around.

Right... and I’m sure those articles were properly cited.

Google Home remedies for GERD.

By the way... can you teach me to grow five inches on my dick? Got an article for that.

Okay fellas that’s it for tonight. Long day.. good night.

By the way... can you teach me to grow five inches on my dick? Got an article for that.

You seem very professional and business minded

Weird... I just googled that and didn’t seem to find it. Read each post on the first page of google. You keep just making shit up.

Now I’m sure you are going to tell me to keep reading or... we must have a different google.

And no I can’t tell you how to grow your dick 5 Inches... what r u 12?

And again... you avoided the question on your handle.

But I’m done clogging the thread, I just hope members can see through the shit lies you are telling and we figure out what your other handle is. Your start as a rep is shady and I’m sure that’s why panda chose you as the rep to continue his shady ass practices.

I just placed an order via PM for a decent amount of various raws. Will update everyone on how it goes. Have used PPL for a long time, this is my 4th order.

Update: PPLRep responded quickly and professionally. A good start. Glad they take WU still. Bitcoin has taken a beating this year.

Weird... I just googled that and didn’t seem to find it. Read each post on the first page of google. You keep just making shit up.

Now I’m sure you are going to tell me to keep reading or... we must have a different google.

And no I can’t tell you how to grow your dick 5 Inches... what r u 12?

And again... you avoided the question on your handle.

But I’m done clogging the thread, I just hope members can see through the shit lies you are telling and we figure out what your other handle is. Your start as a rep is shady and I’m sure that’s why panda chose you as the rep to continue his shady ass practices.

I have no idea what you’re saying but I will be here for the members who choose to order from us and I will present our new products with respect and regards to the online community and it’s needs. If I can make available certain compounds for anyone’s need I am hear to see that they are heard and we can please our customers and keep our communication open and ready to be used for inquiries.

Thank you.

I have no idea what you’re saying but I will be here for the members who choose to order from us and I will present our new products with respect and regards to the online community and it’s needs. If I can make available certain compounds for anyone’s need I am hear to see that they are heard and we can please our customers and keep our communication open and ready to be used for inquiries.

Thank you.

You know exactly what I’m saying, so keep avoiding it.

Now go to bed princess

Thank you.
You're going to be hard to trust or respect without transparency. @Ripped offered that and was a good rep for that reason. It doesn't matter how "professional" you try to appear... transparency or you're in the wrong place.