PurplePandaLabs Raw source

@purplepandalabs Rep isntead of trying to be a smart ass, you might wanna switch gears and respect the members of this page. There's a slight hole to dig out of, only to drop into the next one, trying to be a cock sucker doesnt do it.

I just transferred funds into my wallet and now domestic raws are off the site...

Update please?

Sir, our domestic Line is shut down for the time being. We are in the process of moving to a newer facility. We should have that facility fully stocked by the end of next week. If not, I will notify the board once again on a proper reopening of our domestic line.

I apologize for the inconvenience. However, our International line will remain open and everything is available through the international line if you need anything.

Thank You.

Sir, our domestic Line is shut down for the time being. We are in the process of moving to a newer facility. We should have that facility fully stocked by the end of next week. If not, I will notify the board once again on a proper reopening of our domestic line.

I apologize for the inconvenience. However, our International line will remain open and everything is available through the international line if you need anything.

Thank You.

I’ve never had problems with PPL and when I did they got resolved. I’ve got an order I need to place domestically. Please keep us updated.

I’ve never had problems with PPL and when I did they got resolved. I’ve got an order I need to place domestically. Please keep us updated.

I will, if this is not resolved by the end of next week. I will let you know.

And thank you. I am here to resolve any problems our customers have with their packs. It should be noted I am your voice and will voice my concerns to Swole Panda. I am also constantly being updated with information and I will post that information promptly as to avoid confusion.

Since I have a direct line to him, all questions shall be answered within a day of being posted. Things should be running a lot smoother from here on out and I hope you gentlemen are happy with your packs and products.

Again, thank you.

Can anyone vouch for their injectables? I guess @purplepandalabs reputation is pretty clear judging on how long this thread is but I would like to hear from someone who tried them and has a direct experience.

Can anyone vouch for their injectables? I guess @purplepandalabs reputation is pretty clear judging on how long this thread is but I would like to hear from someone who tried them and has a direct experience.
I’d read past posts. It all depends on the brew. I gained 30 lbs on my first cycle of the domestic Tren E and test P

We would definitely buy that!!! In fact , we’re going to come out with a Purple Panda Raglan Shirt.. it’s going to be awesome.

We’re also coming out with a new Pressed Tablet Line. So I’m looking forward to it all.

Give up on the marketing already. Shirts, hats etc are dumb and bring unwanted attention.

Legal in China doesn’t mean legal everywhere else. Just stick to getting domestic figured out and keep international operations good.

We don’t need a lab venturing into the clothing lines...... lmfao

I’d read past posts. It all depends on the brew. I gained 30 lbs on my first cycle of the domestic Tren E and test P

How do you like Tren E? Everyone’s different. I feel sides are a lot worse on the enanthate ester. But that’s amazing Brother. I like hearing that. 30 pounds is drastic!

Give up on the marketing already. Shirts, hats etc are dumb and bring unwanted attention.

Legal in China doesn’t mean legal everywhere else. Just stick to getting domestic figured out and keep international operations good.

We don’t need a lab venturing into the clothing lines...... lmfao

We’ll take that into consideration. You are correct. We just sometimes float ideas around.

And Yes, my goal is to Keep International running as smooth as possible. Of course there’s always going to be problems but I feel with me being here I can quickly remedy those problems and not let them sit for days on end without any solution.

As for Domestic, I will keep everyone updated on its reopening.

Be honest though, it was not 30lbs lean muscles my man. If this is so.. you would be mr.olympia in 3 years if you ran two cycles per year.

Steroids don’t put that much of lean muscle mass on in a cycle.

You had extra glyco in muscle which added weight, you has stored water weight on top of that and finally you had if everything was good like diet etc you gained 7-10lbs lean muscle.

Be honest though, it was not 30lbs lean muscles my man. If this is so.. you would be mr.olympia in 3 years if you ran two cycles per year.

Steroids don’t put that much of lean muscle mass on in a cycle.

You had extra glyco in muscle which added weight, you has stored water weight on top of that and finally you had if everything was good like diet etc you gained 7-10lbs lean muscle.
Dude why u so fkn negative ?

Millard just posted a thread about a bust. I'd recommend people read it and def look at the pics because they're familiar. To the newer guys take it as a reminder to post smart with as little info as possible. Just a friendly psa

Millard just posted a thread about a bust. I'd recommend people read it and def look at the pics because they're familiar. To the newer guys take it as a reminder to post smart with as little info as possible. Just a friendly psa

Can you past the link here? Can’t find it for some reason