PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I’m gonna address this bust now before people start to think this was my current lab. The bust that happened was elite. My old brewer. That is why there was not a large stock of panda products or labels there. But for the time being I am shutting down my domestic products in order to move locations of my warehouse(moving states). Once we are in a new location I will reopen the domestic shop again. This bust has nothing to do with the current panda domestic. I am only moving warehouse locations as an extra security precaution

It's easy to get lax because gear is so easily accessible now but the police don't care about you until they do. Just be smart with info and maybe avoid sporting tanks promoting steroid operations. Just seems like unnecessary attention. Be safe fellas.

We’ll take that into consideration. You are correct. We just sometimes float ideas around.

And Yes, my goal is to Keep International running as smooth as possible. Of course there’s always going to be problems but I feel with me being here I can quickly remedy those problems and not let them sit for days on end without any solution.

As for Domestic, I will keep everyone updated on its reopening.

Spend all that time and money on an actual inventory system, they're really cheap and really easy.

I’m gonna address this bust now before people start to think this was my current lab. The bust that happened was elite. My old brewer. That is why there was not a large stock of panda products or labels there. But for the time being I am shutting down my domestic products in order to move locations of my warehouse(moving states). Once we are in a new location I will reopen the domestic shop again. This bust has nothing to do with the current panda domestic. I am only moving warehouse locations as an extra security precaution

And your website? You think this guy won’t try to flip on everything and give all the information he possibly can? He was a distributor/brewer this is much bigger than it appears or is being made to believe.

I would not order anything off the website. They know your lab and distinct marketing purple panda logo not to mention, isn’t your website on every bottle? Or did you change this?

I said it a long time ago when you did all the marketing etc that a bust would come from rubbing it in the feds face. I just hope everyone stays safe and doesn’t get in trouble here...

And your website? You think this guy won’t try to flip on everything and give all the information he possibly can? He was a distributor/brewer this is much bigger than it appears or is being made to believe.

I would not order anything off the website. They know your lab and distinct marketing purple panda logo not to mention, isn’t your website on every bottle? Or did you change this?

I said it a long time ago when you did all the marketing etc that a bust would come from rubbing it in the feds face. I just hope everyone stays safe and doesn’t get in trouble here...
I agree with this.

@purplepandalabs @PurplePandaRep when is international finished coming back, if ever?

Rogerrabbit what do you think about international, safer than domestic?

Why would your brewer have current inventory?

I agree with this.

@purplepandalabs @PurplePandaRep when is international finished coming back, if ever?

Rogerrabbit what do you think about international, safer than domestic?

This is the exact scenario as Silk Road in a sense...

Feds find out about then take control of website without knowledge of owner, they let the transactions continue and build a case, they collect the users information, address etc.

So now.. let’s take international orders.... let’s say they already have taken control of the website.. you order 1,000$ in raws... they know where that order Is going.
Now they just wait for it to arrive In USA and document the evidence.. and send it on it’s way. You get package and then order again... they document again and send on its way. Few days after package arrives you have feds busting in your doors for the delivery. ( remember they already documented what you purchased) they find the gear and now you get busted for manufacturing and distribution. Same can be said if you order finished product except you will just get busted for distribution.

This is bad for panda all around and he should be shutting everything down in safety for the users freedom.

But... he will continue business as usual because he feels he’s in China and can’t be touched.

So as you can see, I never held a grudge... I just saw his arrogant ways and lax attitude as eventually leading to a bust.

This is the exact scenario as Silk Road in a sense...

Feds find out about then take control of website without knowledge of owner, they let the transactions continue and build a case, they collect the users information, address etc.

So now.. let’s take international orders.... let’s say they already have taken control of the website.. you order 1,000$ in raws... they know where that order Is going.
Now they just wait for it to arrive In USA and document the evidence.. and send it on it’s way. You get package and then order again... they document again and send on its way. Few days after package arrives you have feds busting in your doors for the delivery. ( remember they already documented what you purchased) they find the gear and now you get busted for manufacturing and distribution. Same can be said if you order finished product except you will just get busted for distribution.

This is bad for panda all around and he should be shutting everything down in safety for the users freedom.

But... he will continue business as usual because he feels he’s in China and can’t be touched.

So as you can see, I never held a grudge... I just saw his arrogant ways and lax attitude as eventually leading to a bust.
Hes probably safe, but doesnt necessarily mean we are.

And that @Elite_Labs prick definitely has an axe to grind with panda.

His user info to my website was disabled once he stopped brewing for me. There is no way that the Feds can take control of my website at all. This bust has nothing to do with panda. This is elites own sloppily ran security that lead to his bust. He could literally give them every ounce of information he had and there is nothing that they could do to my company. And how did they take control of Silk Road without knowledge of the owner? They caught Ross in a library with his admin account open.

His user info to my website was disabled once he stopped brewing for me. There is no way that the Feds can take control of my website at all. This bust has nothing to do with panda. This is elites own sloppily ran security that lead to his bust. He could literally give them every ounce of information he had and there is nothing that they could do to my company

You said enough here.

“ nothing they could do to my company”

This should make everyone aware he does not have any concern for anyone.

And again arrogant.. I’m pretty the people who were running Silk Road on the dark web has far more security than a website who can’t figure out inventory control

You said enough here.

And again arrogant.. I’m pretty the people who were running Silk Road on the dark web has far more security than a website who can’t figure out inventory control

There is no security breaches in my company. The owner of Silk Road was caught in a library with his laptop open with the admin account. Read up before you start spewing BS

You said enough here.

Good god, you’re the biggest conspiracy theorist I know[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

There is no security breaches in my company. The owner of Silk Road was caught in a library with his laptop open with the admin account. Read up before you start spewing BS

Your missing the point and keep on going with your arrogant ways I used Silk Road as an example idiot. But alphabay was seized and many others. So stop pretending his isn’t a large deal idiot

You really think you would know a breach? Laughable at best.

Just the members of this community should really be watching out for themself because your interest is only in you. As it always has been.

And if you don’t think they can implement ip harvesting, and other tactics you are fooled.

Last edited: