PurplePandaLabs Raw source

But actually none of that really matters. Theres no reason to try to figure it out or make sense of it. It should be treated as if customer info was compromised, even if that's not the case.

Everything concerning the details of what they got in the raid is speculation at this point.

But here is a fun fact.

Panda has been online and posting at all of his paid boards. Himself, not a rep.
I wonder why he avoided meso?

Everything concerning the details of what they got in the raid is speculation at this point.

But here is a fun fact.

Panda has been online and posting at all of his paid boards. Himself, not a rep.
I wonder why he avoided meso?
A lot of sources avoid meso, it's like nyc. If you can make it here you can make it anywhere. But a lot cant make it here.

No I'm not. The article said it had addresses and recipes. If they had a huge list of orders and customer lists I would think it would be worded differently.

Like I've said, panda would've been a fool to have 1 guy brewing and filling orders.

Kinda like how accurately they worded the value of what was seized in shipping?

I'm not sure what you mean.

They don’t word things accurately is what I’m saying. You made a statement that implied the information they collected should be disregarded as it was not worded in a way that described the collection of customer information.

However, made a gross misstatement when quoting the value of the product that was seized as documented in the articles which we can clearly reference ourselves for pricing.

I proved that your implied bullshit should be disregarded because law enforcement is notorious for wording things inaccurately and with a certain level of vagueness at times. We should be cautious despite you wanting members to purchase from PPL.

They don’t word things accurately is what I’m saying. You made a statement that implied the information they collected should be disregarded as it was not worded in a way that described the collection of customer information.

However, made a gross misstatement when quoting the value of the product that was seized as documented in the articles which we can clearly reference ourselves for pricing.

I proved that your implied bullshit should be disregarded because law enforcement is notorious for wording things inaccurately and with a certain level of vagueness at times. We should be cautious despite you wanting members to purchase from PPL.
I didnt imply that it should be disregarded. I've been saying that those addresses are most likely to the remailers, who actually ship to the customers, and not the addresses and orders of actual customers.

And it's well known that le measures quantities strangely, we dont know exactly what they consider a unit. But they'll use that to come up with there "street value" estimates.

And just to clarify myself because a Wittle Wabbit is going to quote a portion of my statement and twist it around.

Again going to ask you, what purpose does the insult serve? Does your pride bring more customers in? How about your belligerent/combative attitude?

Just not sure what you think you're accomplishing here.

Lol I didn't even read the post though. I want people to buy from ppl? Why would I want that?

People are misquoting the article, or putting extra meaning behind it. People are suggesting that le end plan is to go after each customer individually, when historically that's just not what they do.

The fact that he was busted is enough for people to make a wise decision on ordering from them or not. We dont need reefer madness tactics.

Not to mention. That if hair in a vial didnt tank them, what makes you think anything can? If members valued the opinions of the select few that repeatedly post in this thread, panda would've been out of business years ago. But people dont.

Again going to ask you, what purpose does the insult serve? Does your pride bring more customers in? How about your belligerent/combative attitude?

Just not sure what you think you're accomplishing here.

I know my customers.

You guys are going to continue to bash and harass while I try to save the thread for actual customers. It’s fine though.

BUYER BEWARE. PURPLEPANDALABS WAS BUSTED BY THE DEA/HOMELAND SECURITY ON THE DOMESTIC SIDE IN THE USA. CUSTOMER INFORMATION AND ORDER QUANTITIES HAVE BEEN COLLECTED BY THE AGENCIES.

You can sell anywhere else in the world besides people on the meso in America, we have to make sure they know what's going on.

BUYER BEWARE. PURPLEPANDALABS WAS BUSTED BY THE DEA/HOMELAND SECURITY ON THE DOMESTIC SIDE IN THE USA. CUSTOMER INFORMATION AND ORDER QUANTITIES HAVE BEEN COLLECTED BY THE AGENCIES.

I can confidently say with actual proof and actual Meso members testing our raws that We are the only Raw source out there that’s actually committed to providing a pure Raw product.

Again, it’s perfectly fine to bash me. We’ll still be here for all of you when everyone wants to cycle/blast/brew their own and do their own thing.

You look at our list of raws and your faces light up. Looks like a toddlers first Christmas. You think to yourself.. “This is tooooo goooood to be true” we already proven it isn’t.

We cornered the market in raws. Actually we MADE the market. Opened up a new door to All board members and provided all of you with a product you otherwise would speculate is bunk.

Well, like I said. I am here for people who would like to make a purchase and help with the processing of your purchase.

Thank You.

I can confidently say with actual proof and actual Meso members testing our raws that We are the only Raw source out there that’s actually committed to providing a pure Raw product.

Again, it’s perfectly fine to bash me. We’ll still be here for all of you when everyone wants to cycle/blast/brew their own and do their own thing.

You look at our list of raws and your faces light up. Looks like a toddlers first Christmas. You think to yourself.. “This is tooooo goooood to be true” we already proven it isn’t.

We cornered the market in raws. Actually we MADE the market. Opened up a new door to All board members and provided all of you with a product you otherwise would speculate is bunk.

Well, like I said. I am here for people who would like to make a purchase and help with the processing of your purchase.

Thank You.
Who are you referring to when you said "you all" are you accounting for the costumers who are heading to jail because of your current bust?

lol don't you boys understand ?

Nobody gives a fuck about your sales the same way you couldn't care less about anyones security, families and livelihood,

This board was created to educate and help protect guys from bad sources

I know my customers.

You guys are going to continue to bash and harass while I try to save the thread for actual customers. It’s fine though.

1. I was an actual customer until all this went down
2. Not bashing though, legitimately asking
3. Swallow your pride, you come off like a pompous ass