PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Okay you are actually mentally challenged can you track a timeline? Which is the reason for the people to have their lives potentially ruined? Retarded domestic which we have been recommending against from the get go. Must I paint a picture with crayon?
He keeps referring to you as you're the rep or panda? Its strange.

Are you not happy with the discount we gave you? Did we not help you with your western union payment?

Hard to believe but none the less that’s fine.

NOBODY FROM MESO IS GOING TO ORDER FROM YOU..... ITS OVER.

WHAT DUMBASS IS GOING TO ORDER FROM A SOURCE THAT JUST GOT BUSTED AND IS UNDER SURVEILLANCE.

He keeps referring to you as you're the rep or panda? Its strange.
Yeah I dunno man made me think dude is delusional I explicitly pointed out earlier even if PPL would have no concern about own well being each and every member is in danger and yet I am referred to like I recommended people to order international.

@Sak I'm sure someone somewhere appreciates what you're doing, but the truth of the matter is people that sell drugs got put in jail not customers.

You're being a little over the top.

I've already voiced that it would be bad opsec if that guy busted was brewing and taking orders and fulfilling orders. A ugl as large as panda should know better than doing that. It's not a one man ugl.

The guy busted was brewing for a few labs. The addresses the feds have are most likely to the remailers, not to customers. Maybe the feds will follow the bread crumbs, maybe they wont.

Either way, why risk it? Maybe they'll go after each and every customet(does that sound logical?) So just get your gear from somewhere else.

And people saying that a drug dealer is greedy for selling more drugs is a bit absurd of a notion. Hes gonna just keep moving domestic warehouses if they keep busting him. Plain and simple.

I dont get what people want him to do? Shut down? Get a regular 9 to 5? Pay taxes?

@Sak I'm sure someone somewhere appreciates what you're doing, but the truth of the matter is people that sell drugs got put in jail not customers.

You're being a little over the top.

I've already voiced that it would be bad opsec if that guy busted was brewing and taking orders and fulfilling orders. A ugl as large as panda should know better than doing that. It's not a one man ugl.

The guy busted was brewing for a few labs. The addresses the feds have are most likely to the remailers, not to customers. Maybe the feds will follow the bread crumbs, maybe they wont.

Either way, why risk it? Maybe they'll go after each and every customet(does that sound logical?) So just get your gear from somewhere else.

And people saying that a drug dealer is greedy for selling more drugs is a bit absurd of a notion. Hes gonna just keep moving domestic warehouses if they keep busting him. Plain and simple.

I dont get what people want him to do? Shut down? Get a regular 9 to 5? Pay taxes?
That's exactly what I want him to do shut down because his operation is under servelance, federal investigation in fact, if that means one or a few unsuspecting man won't go to prison and have to leave his wife and kids or dependent(s) to fend for themselves then fine by me.

And it was said that a book full of names and addresses was found in Roop's home. Even if it's true that those aren't to buyers(which is extremely unlikely) then its to different labs that will go down since the Feds are investigating in which customer information will be found.

I'm not about to undermine the seriousness and the real probability and likelihood of people being affected by PPL's recent discovery and anyone who orders right now is begging to be arrested.

That's exactly what I want him to do shut down because his operation is under servelance, federal investigation in fact, if that means one or a few unsuspecting man won't go to prison and have to leave his wife and kids or dependent(s) to fend for themselves then fine by me.

And it was said that a book full of names and addresses was found in Roop's home. Even if it's true that those aren't to buyers(which is extremely unlikely) then its to different labs that will go down since the Feds are investigating in which customer information will be found.

I'm not about to undermine the seriousness and the real probability and likelihood of people being affected by PPL's recent discovery and anyone who orders right now is begging to be arrested.
Well you're right. Anyone with sense wont order. If enough people have sense then they'll go out of business.

I dont have enough faith in 5he "everybody having sense" part.

Well you're right. Anyone with sense wont order. If enough people have sense then they'll go out of business.

I dont have enough faith in 5he "everybody having sense" part.

Not really.
I’ve been dredging through all the other sources I can find without stooping to alibaba and the options aren’t very great. They all have flaws. Nothing as bad as PPL at this point yet not many with positive reviews on the raws either.

So I can clearly see how individuals will roll the dice and order anyways.

Thought about starting a thread on it but not sure how well received it would be. Especially since most boards don’t or won’t talk about raws.

I hope all you fellas reading this stay safe.
Don’t put yourselves in harms way. Especially when you do not have to.

Son these here are drug dealers, the legal drug dealers out there don’t give a damn about customers, only their $$$. Why would an illegal drug dealer be any different? As long as people are willing to buy they’ll be willing to sell.

PPR is telling dudes at SSt that this was an old affiliated lab currently with zero ties to PPL and all the guy had were old labels....when we all know from the LE photos that he in fact had the labels but they were attached to finished products! No fucking way

WHAT DUMBASS IS GOING TO ORDER FROM A SOURCE THAT JUST GOT BUSTED AND IS UNDER SURVEILLANCE.
Dont underestimate the persistence of some peoples stupidity lol ... unfortunately i truely dont think this lab is going away .

I think @AnTabolic73 ( i might be wrong , sry) made the comparison to naps earlier , and ive gotta agree . Most members will relegate this lab to naps status , and avoid them them like the plague . But there are going to be people that are either too ignorant or too greedy to leave this lab alone regardless of investigations/busts , and any other bullshit that will inevitably go wrong.