PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Is your mission as a rep to dig PPL even deeper into the ground?

Seriously, what is the point of post like these. Instead of calling yourself why don't you just be one...

His avatar? His Join date? What’s his reasoning for the constant bashing? Did he order something and got screwed? Or is he receiving incentives from LMC like I think he is.....

I’m okay with his bashing.. this is an uncensored Board and I believe in it. What I don’t believe are members who try to solicit free stuff from other sources to bash us....

Look, I wasn’t around for Elite, or any sort of problem that took place before I came to this board.

I’m just here as a form of communication for the members who would like to purchase our products and to make sure they receive their products or to solve any problems that arise as far as their orders/packages are concerned.

That’s all.

I’ll be announcing the reopening of our Domestic and our new International Pressed Tablet line in the next few days.

Thank You

Look, I wasn’t around for Elite, or any sort of problem that took place before I came to this board.

I’m just here as a form of communication for the members who would like to purchase our products and to make sure they receive their products or to solve any problems that arise as far as their orders/packages are concerned.

That’s all.

I’ll be announcing the reopening of our Domestic and our new International Pressed Tablet line in the next few days.

Thank You

Can you solve the problem with domestic opening up? I mean by having it never open up.

Was going to make a huge sarcastic comment about the new domestic opening but then I realized the eyes that are on here now and now I can’t even make a joke. Fuck you ppl I’m nothing without my sarcasm and razor like wit on here. FML.

That’s all.

Thank You
is your international line still up and running ?

His avatar? His Join date? What’s his reasoning for the constant bashing? Did he order something and got screwed? Or is he receiving incentives from LMC like I think he is.....

I’m okay with his bashing.. this is an uncensored Board and I believe in it. What I don’t believe are members who try to solicit free stuff from other sources to bash us....

SAK WAS one of your biggest fans. In fact, if you go back and actually look he defended your lab to no end.

I think it’s awesome, a domestic panda lab clearly gets busted and the rep thinks just weeks after... a new lab in a different location is a great idea and everyone will jump for glory..... SMFH.

Keep hiding shit under the rug..

It’s for sure not hard to predict when red flags are everywhere from the start.

All sources eventually do hit a road block or exit gracefully. It’s just a matter of seeing the flags and choosing to announce the flags.

I would say the best exit scammer I’ve ever seen would be r&r labs.he had very few red flags if any. But those con artists are out there and we have to stay vigilent[emoji106]
This one may stay for a looooong time
he's in china. Gear is legal there, remember?

Just seems dumb to be writing articles like that, I’m sure feds are always watching anyways but tying everything up and putting a bow on it for them...just doesn’t seem like that’s what a UGL should be doing

o_O yeah the DEA and homeland security have.

Fuck yes LE is all up PPL's ass. Tracking everything waiting for him to slip. Probably already has his personal information.

The fact that anyone would consider ordering from them is mind blowing.

Might as well hop on over to BOP with the dumb shit

I dont really know what to make of it all honestly , but i do know for certain none of its good ! I suggest anyone thats made any sizable orders with them AT ANY POINT (no clue how far this investigation goes back , or what info they have) do a Fall clean up around the house and atleast hedge your risk as best you can . Probably wouldnt talk publicly about any pending orders you may or my not have with any sources just in case as well .

Most people probably don't have a ton to worry about statistically speaking . panda has 1000's of customers and le only has so many resources . That said , dont be the guy holding your dick in your hand in the case you DO get a knock at the door (more likely kicked in) .

Actually, I don't think LE is that interested in gear now
I've heard than even coke and H are relatively low priority to Fent.

Can PPL be touched while in China? Like say he forgets the domestic bullshit and concentrates on INT raws is he still in harms wayd

I think it’s awesome, a domestic panda lab clearly gets busted and the rep thinks just weeks after... a new lab in a different location is a great idea and everyone will jump for glory..... SMFH.

Keep hiding shit under the rug..

I don't think he will ever be touched in china.
He won't go down unless he travels abroad and gets arrested.

Useful idiots are dime a dozen
No domestic source lasts forever, and Panda knows they're disposable, so why would he refuse to make some money (probably million$) while they get busted.

And when they get busted: no problem just move on to the next useful idiot.

Would you mind not posting anymore. All you do is complain and never help or offer good advice.

Yea Rabbit. Go suck on some glutamine :p
@Roger rabbit why don't YOU become Panda's domestic division and teach him how to run a business?

There is literally NOTHING that would stop certain people from using this source

It’s pure laziness I think
It's the easiest to find source
yet has fairly good quality gear and prices.

The above is good enough for most customers
most people don't know or don't care about good security measures.
And the few ones who do, aren't sure security is actually going to be much better in other sources, often isn't.

It's not just gonna be newbs.

These guys are gonna fall into that naps category. Ask anyone on this forum if naps is g2g, they'll laugh you off the board. Yet hes been operating for years. Even with various issues, horrible t/a, data breaches, people actively swaying new member to avoid them. They're still around and still making tons of money.

That's how I see ppl being. On this board at least.
Panda took a huge market share off Naps and Pcom.

is your international line still up and running ?
IMO the int'l one will be around for a long time
probably years or decades.

At worst, most of his packages could get seized
but he'd just modify his reship policy
or jack up prices
but that's about it.

This one may stay for a looooong time
he's in china. Gear is legal there, remember?

Actually, I don't think LE is that interested in gear now
I've heard than even coke and H are relatively low priority to Fent.

I don't think he will ever be touched in china.
He won't go down unless he travels abroad and gets arrested.

Useful idiots are dime a dozen
No domestic source lasts forever, and Panda knows they're disposable, so why would he refuse to make some money (probably million$) while they get busted.

And when they get busted: no problem just move on to the next useful idiot.

@Roger rabbit why don't YOU become Panda's domestic division and teach him how to run a business?

It's the easiest to find source
yet has fairly good quality gear and prices.

The above is good enough for most customers
most people don't know or don't care about good security measures.
And the few ones who do, aren't sure security is actually going to be much better in other sources, often isn't.

Panda took a huge market share off Naps and Pcom.

IMO the int'l one will be around for a long time
probably years or decades.

At worst, most of his packages could get seized
but he'd just modify his reship policy
or jack up prices
but that's about it.

didnt-read.gif

Correct, International shippers always change shipping locations so they are likely to survive for years and decades.
LMC gave me their price list and its 50% to 100% more expensive than PPL... maybe they will come down for meso members but unlikely. They also have minimum order size.

There are a ton of powder providers on Alibaba but we dont have a thread on them yet so I am unsure who to trust. Will take some time to find a ppl replacement.

Correct, International shippers always change shipping locations so they are likely to survive for years and decades.
LMC gave me their price list and its 50% to 100% more expensive than PPL... maybe they will come down for meso members but unlikely. They also have minimum order size.
And they also posted an exact date of an order and exactly what was ordered by a member on an open fourm from a year and a half ago... That trips me out

There are a ton of powder providers on Alibaba but we dont have a thread on them yet so I am unsure who to trust. Will take some time to find a ppl replacement.

Are you not happy with the discount we gave you? Did we not help you with your western union payment?

Hard to believe but none the less that’s fine.

Are you not happy with the discount we gave you? Did we not help you with your payment?

Hard to believe but none the less that’s fine.

1. Why are you talking about how members paid publicly?
2. Having an alternative source is something most smart people do.
3. @purplepandalabs seriously, this guy? This is who is taking over as a rep....

Last edited:
I’m allowed to ask why the discontent for us from someone we helped out.

That’s all.

I’m doing pretty well here considering what I have to deal with....

By all means have a back up source. I have quite a few.

But why place an order that couldn’t have been placed to begin with and not Atleast acknowledge that I helped a certain member out.

I extend that to everyone here but to get slapped in the face. It’s not warranted.

I don’t mind if you have something negative to say about us. I truly don’t. Its constructive criticism but don’t turn around and ask for special accommodations to be made and we do so in order to help the situation then come back around and feel you can insult us.