PurplePandaLabs Raw source

BUYER BEWARE. PURPLEPANDALABS WAS BUSTED BY THE DEA/HOMELAND SECURITY ON THE DOMESTIC SIDE IN THE USA. CUSTOMER INFORMATION AND ORDER QUANTITIES HAVE BEENCOLLECTED BY THE AGENCIES.

Your lack of concern for the safety of us is disgusting in the least.

You sound like a Sith Lord from Star Wars LOL.

Bro. We addressed this already. Want to waste your precious time on earth being a whey tub hero. By all means... copy and paste.

But We’re doing pretty well.

Gentlemen,

Our domestic is fully stocked. Orders will be shipped out within 48 hours of receiving your orders.

Thank you.
Now that you are the point to an ongoing criminal investigation by the United States Federal Government, have you taken any additional measures to protect your customers? Thank you.

Gentlemen,

Our domestic is fully stocked. Orders will be shipped out within 48 hours of receiving your orders.

Thank you.

Shipped right from a source that's under the watchful eye of the feds. Fast shipping, even quicker bond hearings! You'll be out on bond in no time!

i'm sure it's rolling along. i give it no longer than two months from today before it's shut down again, for whatever reason.

Gentlemen,

Thank you.

Now that you are the point to an ongoing criminal investigation by the United States Federal Government, have you taken any additional measures to protect your customers? Thank you.

Shipped right from a source that's under the watchful eye of the feds. Fast shipping, even quicker bond hearings! You'll be out on bond in no time!
That's the future of dom sources:

find a useful idiot as brewer/mailer
open shop for a couple months
gets busted, the idiot goes to jail
find a new idiot and repeat.

That's the future of dom sources:

find a useful idiot as brewer/mailer
open shop for a couple months
gets busted, the idiot goes to jail
find a new idiot and repeat.

They're expendable. Doesn't take much to hire or even have someone teach some hungry kid how to brew.

i'm willing to bet a shit ton of noobs would jump at the opportunity to learn brewing and get some free gear and a little cash for their efforts.

i was reading an article written by Millard Baker, yes, Meso has a vast collection of articles. Anyway, this article, linked below, really got me thinking. Could the provider of raws that has in turn given rise to hundreds of UGLs meet the same fate?

https://thinksteroids.com/news/president-obama-asia-pharma-mihael-karner-kingpin-act/

BUYER BEWARE. PURPLEPANDALABS WAS BUSTED BY THE DEA/HOMELAND SECURITY ON THE DOMESTIC SIDE IN THE USA. CUSTOMER INFORMATION AND ORDER QUANTITIES HAVE BEENCOLLECTED BY THE AGENCIES.

They're expendable. Doesn't take much to hire or even have someone teach some hungry kid how to brew.

i'm willing to bet a shit ton of noobs would jump at the opportunity to learn brewing and get some free gear and a little cash for their efforts.

i was reading an article written by Millard Baker, yes, Meso has a vast collection of articles. Anyway, this article, linked below, really got me thinking. Could the provider of raws that has in turn given rise to hundreds of UGLs meet the same fate?

https://thinksteroids.com/news/president-obama-asia-pharma-mihael-karner-kingpin-act/
Obama is a bitch and that’s why he decided it was more important to go after gear than real drugs that actually harm and kill people. Typical piece of shit Obama.

Or if you are unlucky enough to order a shitload, chances are high you'll be denied bond and having to cool your heels in jail till trial. Stay safe and stay away from this source if you value your freedom.