PurplePandaLabs Raw source

BUYER BEWARE. PURPLEPANDALABS WAS BUSTED BY THE DEA/HOMELAND SECURITY ON THE DOMESTIC SIDE IN THE USA. CUSTOMER INFORMATION AND ORDER QUANTITIES HAVE BEENCOLLECTED BY THE AGENCIES.
I was using them. Gear was great. We all got great gains from it. But I got a letter about customs and dea. That's why I got on here to see if something had went down. And now I'm not really comfortable ordering again. Any info on the safest way to receive shipments and stay completely anonymous? Also are our encrypted emails still safe to use or should I create a new account?

I was using them. Gear was great. We all got great gains from it. But I got a letter about customs and dea. That's why I got on here to see if something had went down. And now I'm not really comfortable ordering again. Any info on the safest way to receive shipments and stay completely anonymous? Also are our encrypted emails still safe to use or should I create a new account?
Yep do not use this source. Thats all i can really say. They will lie to you so you will keep sending them money but in the end you will ne sitting in prison while PPL's pockets are lined with your money

I need to find a different supplier.

Goodluck with that.

Every other supplier on meso is complete shit although they have not had an attached third party busted, They’ve done unscrupulous shady shit as well and most others you do find are on paid sponsor boards so the reviews mean shit.

you literally have to cross reference to another board where they do not pay for advertising.

Goodluck with that.

Every other supplier on meso is complete shit although they have not had an attached third party busted, They’ve done unscrupulous shady shit as well...

Wow, that's quite the statement.

What makes you so sure of that?

I won't waste everyone's time by asking you "so you have tried EVERY source on Meso?", so I will ask instead - how many sources here have you tried?