PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I want to ask a real honest question and I’m going to play super naive. Real dumb.

What will flag an intl pack to say it came from ppl?

What is going to mark this package vs any other xyz package?

Aside from them opening the package and seeing items that are similar to what was reported in the bust or intercepted package?

What makes that pack any different?

Are packages from a specific region flagged?

The origin location?

Really in theory all customs can do is check for items that appear similar to those that were pictured in the bust. Like a watch list.

See if PPL would have dropped domestic it probably would have been a no sweat situation.

They just have to have domestic for some reason.

Just a desire to keep knocking on the devils door.

Naive.

Gear is low priority now, fent is highest priority
albeit all suspicious packages are high priority at customs.

drugs.jpg

I wonder if showing a judge a 10g per week pro dosages board post to a judge can prove it's for personal use?

Maybe they will still find a way to pimp you while you're in prison, so the money flow doesn't stop?
:D:p

Welcome to the real world
people selling illegal drugs lie
oh and Santa doesn't exist, BTW

This is a great question.
I wonder if they're getting packages seized too.

Maybe not watched as closely
(gear is very low priority these days, compared to fentanyl)
But maybe packages are seized because they spotted a repeat pattern
i.e. packages coming from a certain Chinese city, packaged in certain way.

Where does it say they tested it?

Their packers are total idiots
hiding raw powders in soap noodle bags?
wtf?

Pot_tarts1.jpg
Why do you advocate for this source?

Then why it doesn't say what steroid it contains?
(there are like 20 different steroids)

I’m a little curious about this too.

When I got a love letter from a panda order it said what the substances tested as...so at least I knew they had sent legit raws.

Also not sure why everyone here was raving about the stealth a while back, it's utter shit. Knew exactly where the stuff was hidden as soon as the package was opened. The only thing slightly more obvious would be a sticker on the box that said "ILLEGAL DRUGS INSIDE"

Haven't we been told in the past that they use colormetric testing to determine the substance?

If so, that would be done onsite, and done quickly/easily. Perhaps whether or not the exact compound is stated may just depend on which customs location it is tested at (could have different procedures for different facilities?).

As far as the quality of the stealth is concerned, perhaps it just comes down to WHO packed it? Perhaps the raves were for packages shipped by someone different than your pack was packed/shipped by @kaizoku ?

Every raw provider has seizures regardless of stealth,If they say they don't they are lying.

Regardless,I received a int pack from PPL late last week through east coast customs. Made it fine.

Jesus man . Thanks. Without your shill ass post from a shit ass, sketch lab, we're would we be? Fuck off back to BoP

This is the one thing according to lab testing ppl has the best raws .... lmc never seen anything good from them only problems ..... there isn’t any other lab that iv seen with this many good raw reports .... and if ur not looking at every lab on the web like there being watched already your slippin

This is the one thing according to lab testing ppl has the best raws .... lmc never seen anything good from them only problems ..... there isn’t any other lab that iv seen with this many good raw reports .... and if ur not looking at every lab on the web like there being watched already your slippin

Quoted for truth.

Anyways man I seen you in the biggest members thread. How tall are you? You’re solid AF

@bickel29 had a good answer regarding your question. We don’t know the exact procedures that are taken. Ive had one that said exactly what was in it and even weight of each compound. And another that wasn’t raws that didn’t state exactly what it was.

Simple...

Most raw suppliers are private- or in China

Most raw suppliers do ordering thru email—- LoL

Toss website ordering, toss the domestic.

Simple...

I agree man with the domestic but on the other hand it’s big $ for him so I see why he don’t

I agree man with the domestic but on the other hand it’s big $ for him so I see why he don’t

He could have spun it off as a complete separate entity as well and didn’t even link the two. Laziness in my book.
The products would have tested well and traction would have picked up.

Hey look, I agree with everyone here regarding members safety and becoming a private or closed source with just International.

But that doesn’t change the fact that your packs can be seized or pass through customs . It truly sucks when that happens.... we can’t prevent seizures but we are always constantly upgrading our stealth. Hopefully we come up with something more.

Pretty trippy that they test it on the spot... Amazing what our tax dollars go to.

Hey look, I agree with everyone here regarding members safety and becoming a private or closed source with just International.

But that doesn’t change the fact that your packs can be seized or pass through customs . It truly sucks when that happens.... we can’t prevent seizures but we are always constantly upgrading our stealth. Hopefully we come up with something more.

Pretty trippy that they test it on the spot... Amazing what our tax dollars go to.

Seriously you guys should dump the webpage man.

It probably makes logistics easier but that thing isn’t very secure at all.

After everything that happened ppl is playing with fire with a domestic oil lab directly connected. Domestic anything for that matter. That logo the name the brand cmon, you guys should have at least rebranded domestic and spun it off.

Raws are what made PPL not oils.
Greed it’s good for a short run but what if someone answers the devils door for real the next time?

Then you guys would look back like damn we should have just stuck to intl raws.

There are others ways to still reap the same rewards. You don’t need a ppl brand oil and advertisement.

A lot of members aren’t even against ppl it’s the arrogance and flamboyant nonchalant responses braggadocious mannerisms that are offensive when ppl fucks up and makes mistakes that would have been avoided had they of just listened.

A lot of members have tried to help PPL and those members reap no monetary rewards from doing so.

It’s just dumb when the advice falls on deaf ears and the mistakes are just swept under the rug or downplayed.

As far as stealth I would hope you guys are no longer using what they showed on that news video.

I’m curious off the topic but are you master.on?

I’m a little curious about this too.

Like @bickel29 said.
It's probably one of those field tests where the vial just changes color(ironically like roidtest/labmax).

Probably only pops up as steroids.

Fun fact, those tests are inadmissible in court. They trigger false positives all the time. But they're enough to arrest people, and by the time it gets to court it would be sent to a lab for more conclusive testing.

When I got a love letter from a panda order it said what the substances tested as...so at least I knew they had sent legit raws.

Also not sure why everyone here was raving about the stealth a while back, it's utter shit. Knew exactly where the stuff was hidden as soon as the package was opened. The only thing slightly more obvious would be a sticker on the box that said "ILLEGAL DRUGS INSIDE"
By any chance do you still have the letter, so we can see how do they list the substances found?
If not, what was it like?

lol @ illegal drugs inside
347517797-dont-have-meth-lab-88557e11941f1f5de329316c80acc06f_132314793769.jpg

I want to ask a real honest question and I’m going to play super naive. Real dumb.

What will flag an intl pack to say it came from ppl?

What is going to mark this package vs any other xyz package?

Aside from them opening the package and seeing items that are similar to what was reported in the bust or intercepted package?

What makes that pack any different?

Are packages from a specific region flagged?

The origin location?

Really in theory all customs can do is check for items that appear similar to those that were pictured in the bust. Like a watch list.

See if PPL would have dropped domestic it probably would have been a no sweat situation.

They just have to have domestic for some reason.

Just a desire to keep knocking on the devils door.

Naive.
Be clear that I don't know for sure, but just brainstorming:

A. Unique or unusual paper wrap
cute_panda_wrapping_paper-r73017589dc7443ffb1b0c1c5dc57c6d5_zkehb_8byvr_540.jpg

B. Unique or unusual labels
bf63f4dc016468b450955e6fb9e6f6dd.jpg

C. Certain shape on the X-rays
They have algorithms to check for gun-like shapes (so say TV shows)
so it makes sense that they might program the X-ray machine for certain stealth items found in previous seizures.

D. Dense packed powder
This is probably the most important one
(according to several TV shows) X-rays have algos that detect powders
So, if they open the package and nothing justifies powders inside...
... they'll rip the contents open

E. Mail from the same region

F. Mail from region combined with A-D

G. Fake return addresses in China
yes, they say they have a complete database of chinese addresses.

H. Using the same return address used in a previously seized package.

I. Fake sender name that doesn't match the return address (in China)

J. Using the same fake sender name that was used in another seized package.

Why do you advocate for this source?
What options are left that have decently good quality gear
and that will remain for several years?

Haven't we been told in the past that they use colormetric testing to determine the substance?

If so, that would be done onsite, and done quickly/easily. Perhaps whether or not the exact compound is stated may just depend on which customs location it is tested at (could have different procedures for different facilities?).

As far as the quality of the stealth is concerned, perhaps it just comes down to WHO packed it? Perhaps the raves were for packages shipped by someone different than your pack was packed/shipped by @kaizoku ?
Color tests (labmax like) aren't very accurate.

Total frustrated noob post but here goes:
Where in the fuck am I gonna get raws from gd it? Why in tf did @purplepandalabs have to go and fuck up a good thing?

Greed, plain and simple.

The way I see it every lab on the web is being watched either order or don’t

I don't think they are hacking sources website or emails.
If they did, all fentanyl containing packages would be stopped at customs or get controlled deliveries.

@bickel29 had a good answer regarding your question. We don’t know the exact procedures that are taken. Ive had one that said exactly what was in it and even weight of each compound. And another that wasn’t raws that didn’t state exactly what it was.
Do you still have the letter?
What did it say?

Simple...

Which is safer Email or website (https) ordering?

He could have spun it off as a complete separate entity as well and didn’t even link the two. Laziness in my book.
The products would have tested well and traction would have picked up.
The big problem is cashing out
dom cashing (no matter if btc or WU) can easily be traced, so they outsource the cashing to china.

What are you DOING to prevent that from happening?

Sponsors

Latest posts