PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I wonder if showing a judge a 10g per week pro dosages board post to a judge can prove it's for personal use.

i believe they have set amounts as to what's considered personal use and what's considered distribution.

Welcome to the real world
people selling illegal drugs lie
oh and Santa doesn't exist, BTW

Take it back! He's real and he got my letters and he's gonna help my dad find his way home after he got lost when he went to the store to buy a pack of cigarettes. :D

Maybe not watched as closely
(gear is very low priority these days, compared to fentanyl)
But maybe packages are seized because they spotted a repeat pattern
i.e. packages coming from a certain Chinese city, packaged in certain way.

i'm sure they are well aware of PPLs stealth tactics and can spot that shit a mile away.

G. Fake return addresses in China
yes, they say they have a complete database of chinese addresses.

Do you really think they have a database of all the addresses in China, and if so where did they obtain said addresses? I can tell you for 100% fact they dont have a database of fake Chinese addresses. I have had a pack come from China that was opened and inspected with a fake return address that was sent to me. Even had the green tape that says it was inspected so you know customs opened the package, and not someone else. Do you realize how many people are in china? Customs can not scrutinized every package that goes through customs on a daily basis. They dont have the resources to scrutinize 20% of the packages that come through.

I have seen more packages come through customs than most, and I can tell you most of the worries are unfounded. If you order enough you will get a seizure letter, but most orders end in destruction rather than prosecution

Do you really think they have a database of all the addresses in China, and if so where did they obtain said addresses? I can tell you for 100% fact they dont have a database of fake Chinese addresses. I have had a pack come from China that was opened and inspected with a fake return address that was sent to me. Even had the green tape that says it was inspected so you know customs opened the package, and not someone else. Do you realize how many people are in china? Customs can not scrutinized every package that goes through customs on a daily basis. They dont have the resources to scrutinize 20% of the packages that come through.

I have seen more packages come through customs than most, and I can tell you most of the worries are unfounded. If you order enough you will get a seizure letter, but most orders end in destruction rather than prosecution

Well, fwiw, they do have a list of (at least most) every United States address. If you've ever used the Post Office SSK (self serve kiosk) to mail a package, you'll know that by simply entering the receiver zip code, followed by the house/building number and then the first letter or two of the street name, the kiosk will pull up the receiver address with remarkable accuracy.

I assume the Chinese government has a similar data base.

And although i am sure that there are some addresses missing, this is one way that most addresses can be verified as legit, or fake.

Also, by using address scanning software, they can then track how many packages are coming from, or going to, particular addresses.

Well, fwiw, they do have a list of (at least most) every United States address. If you've ever used the Post Office SSK (self serve kiosk) to mail a package, you'll know that by simply entering the receiver zip code, followed by the house/building number and then the first letter or two of the street name, the kiosk will pull up the receiver address with remarkable accuracy.

And although i am sure that there are some addresses missing, this is one way that most addresses can be verified as legit, or fake.

Also, by using address scanning software, they can then track how many packages are coming from, or going to, particular addresses.

For United states addresses it definitely exists, but china not so much. If it was the case many more packages would be caught, because all packages are scanned. If they brought up a fake address those packs would be checked. I have had well over 100 packs come in from china, all with the same fake address. Only one was every opened, and the rest made it through unscathed. I used to be a remailer for an international source, and if these databases existed a much higher number of packs would be seized.

For United states addresses it definitely exists, but china not so much. If it was the case many more packages would be caught, because all packages are scanned. If they brought up a fake address those packs would be checked. I have had well over 100 packs come in from china, all with the same fake address. Only one was every opened, and the rest made it through unscathed. I used to be a remailer for an international source, and if these databases existed a much higher number of packs would be seized.

I’m sure they have most addresses if not all in a data base in China. Considering they have a good citizen law...

I’m sure they have most addresses if not all in a data base in China. Considering they have a good citizen law...
I'm sure china has a database considering how strictly they watch there own people. I'm talking about United states customs not having a database of Chinese addresses. If they did a lot more packages would be flagged. I know the source I used to be involved with used a fake address, and only one package ever had any issues coming to me. I was one of at least the re mailers, and the only time there was any problems was going through Chicago customs. Multiple packs were seized going through there, but never the other places using the same address. So they're not even keeping a database of places packs have been seized coming from why would they have a database of all the addresses in china. If so the address would have been seized regardless of which customs location it was processed through.

I'm sure china has a database considering how strictly they watch there own people. I'm talking about United states customs not having a database of Chinese addresses. If they did a lot more packages would be flagged. I know the source I used to be involved with used a fake address, and only one package ever had any issues coming to me. I was one of at least the re mailers, and the only time there was any problems was going through Chicago customs. Multiple packs were seized going through there, but never the other places using the same address. So they're not even keeping a database of places packs have been seized coming from why would they have a database of all the addresses in china. If so the address would have been seized regardless of which customs location it was processed through.

Oh lol! Yeah no way America would have a big data base of China addresses. Agree 100% [emoji106][emoji51][emoji106]

I misunderstood [emoji85][emoji30][emoji85]

Oh lol! Yeah no way America would have a big data base of China addresses. Agree 100% [emoji106][emoji51][emoji106]

I misunderstood [emoji85][emoji30][emoji85]
No big deal, shit happens. Sometimes if I don't re read my posts they can be easy to misunderstand. Slightly dyslexic.

Not sure if that’s the same thing as that new social credits thing, but talk about scary shit. Have you heard of it? Basically they track everyone in China based off of this system.

By any chance do you still have the letter, so we can see how do they list the substances found?
If not, what was it like?

lol @ illegal drugs inside
347517797-dont-have-meth-lab-88557e11941f1f5de329316c80acc06f_132314793769.jpg

I might have a pic of it somewhere I could dig up, but if not it was basically in this format for each substance:

Name of substance - number of grams

There were only oral raws in the order. Funny enough they did not include the tadalafil raws that were in the same order in their list of substances.

As far as the quality of the stealth is concerned, perhaps it just comes down to WHO packed it? Perhaps the raves were for packages shipped by someone different than your pack was packed/shipped by @kaizoku ?

Possibly, but I've had a couple PPL orders land and they've all had the same stealth.

I'm not saying the packing was bad. That was fine.
It's just very obvious once the box is opened and would raise red flags if I were a customs agent.

Also, just a note, the seized pack was through SF customs.
The reship for the seized pack made it through Chicago.

Code:
https://gcn.com/articles/2018/04/19/cbp-handheld-drug-scanner.aspx?m=1

CBP doesn't rely on labmax for field testing. Please take a look at this link. There are multiple manufacturers pining for government contracts regarding these devices. When your unlucky pack gets intercepted by CBP they will know what's in it in short order. Welcome to technology folks, and it's only going to get better.

Not sure if that’s the same thing as that new social credits thing, but talk about scary shit. Have you heard of it? Basically they track everyone in China based off of this system.

Yes that’s the system I was talking about. The craziest shit I’ve ever heard of lol.

Big bick in the avi looking alike a beast

Gentlemen,

Chinese Autumn Holiday is officially over, we shall resume our international processing of your orders.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.