PurplePandaLabs Raw source

If you win, you win.....

It’s a nice little surprise. Don’t fixate on it. Once you start fixating on something you end up missing it.

Let it happen naturally.

They know how to work them angles too. Met up with this girl last night and she was about 30 pounds bigger than what her pics put off.

Plus/minus 30 lbs is considered within the acceptable margin for error.

I have been married for a long ass time now, so I don't ever have to experience it, but I think I would probably just expect that type of thing to happen, and then be pleasantly surprised if it didn't.

The more I think through it, though, the more I think that any chick pulling that move on me, BETTER BE WILLING and capable of sucking cock like a pro. Then of course all would be forgiven!

Plus/minus 30 lbs is considered within the acceptable margin for error.

I have been married for a long ass time now, so I don't ever have to experience it, but I think I would probably just expect that type of thing to happen, and then be pleasantly surprised if it didn't.

The more I think through it, though, the more I think that any chick pulling that move on me, BETTER BE WILLING and capable of sucking cock like a pro. Then of course all would be forgiven!
There’s a pride aspect to it all too. I’m not one that cares what people think but I’d rather have people look because my girl is fine as hell not fat as hell.