PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Sounds like a sweet girl. I’m only ever with latinas so there’s not a lot of good conversation, just yelling or moaning.

Yeah swear to god. We use to go out to eat. She would pay the tab every other dinner and we would finish our night at a cafe a block away from her house...

I really enjoyed her. Because lifting/eating/pinning isn’t normal. Let’s face it.. that shit isn’t normal. She gave me some sort of glimpse of a normal existence.

See what really gets me is.

We’re using a faster shipping method for this contest. Why the fuck aren’t we using this faster shipping method for everyday packs....

Idk, sometimes I can’t spin shit to make it sound good. That’s something I’m gonna bring up next time, I talk to the General Manager.

See what really gets me is.

We’re using a faster shipping method for this contest. Why the fuck aren’t we using this faster shipping method for everyday packs....

Idk, sometimes I can’t spin shit to make it sound good. That’s something I’m gonna bring up next time, I talk to the General Manager.
Cost? If it’s faster, it has to be more expensive. Then again, people pay for shipping anyway.

I’m surprised no one picked up on that...

I even wrote “we’re using a faster shipping method”.... I was expecting to get a Big Meso cock in my ass over that one.

Cost? If it’s faster, it has to be more expensive. Then again, people pay for shipping anyway.

My guess is the slower method is more effective but again..

I mean our shipping time should be a lot better with international and domestic. You’ll see a difference in that now.

For anyone waiting on a pack I apologize for that.

On a lighter note,

Gentlemen we are steadily approaching 29,500 post count.

We will begin our count down to both contest we are holding.

10 winners will receive 5 vials of Test Each.

1 lucky winner will receive a cycle of (3) Test E (3) Deca and (1) 100 tab pack of dianabol at 50mg a tab.

We will ship direct from our international line using a faster shipping method which would only take (7) days.

The promotion starts at thirty thousandth post. The thirty thousandth post will receive the full cycle and the 11 different posters after that will receive the test e vials.

Thank you. And hopefully soon we’ll hit that post count.

So to further break that down.

30,000th post will receive the full cycle.

After that. 10 different members who post afterwards will receive the (5) vials of Test e.

Shipping will not cost anyone.