PurplePandaLabs Raw source

http://www.ashasexualhealth.org/stdsstis/hpv/what-men-should-know/

If you had multiple partners odds are you have/had it. Be lucky your a man, really doesn't do shit.
LOL, tell that to my brother who got genital warts from it. Eating a chick with it can also cause throat cancer.

Do you guys ever think about the fact that the women you're kissing probably had another man's cock in her mouth at some point?
one go with tren, I asked my girl how many she's sucked. The thought of it makes me fucked up so bad I can't even put in words. Almost ruined our relationship, she convinced me I was her first. I don't want to know anymore if it's true or not, she's my partner for LIFE. We get huge together and my cocks the ONLY one in or anywhere near her. And her holes are only for me to lick fuck suck smell and poke when she's sleeping and doesn't want it

Looks like that didn’t stop you lol

Fuck no it didn’t....Actually liked that bitch. We use to have conversations spanning all sorts of topics from Music to Broadway shows. A pure intellect that totally had me going.

She found my gorilla attitude attractive and I found her blonde hair, little lip sticks and glasses attractive..

Wasn’t meant to be. I called her a few times... BOY DID SHE LACE INTO ME.

Fuck no it didn’t....Actually liked that bitch. We use to have conversations spanning all sorts of topics from Music to Broadway shows. A pure intellect that totally had me going.

She found my gorilla attitude attractive and I found her blonde hair, little lip sticks and glasses attractive..

Wasn’t meant to be. I called her a few times... BOY DID SHE LACE INTO ME.
Sounds like a sweet girl. I’m only ever with latinas so there’s not a lot of good conversation, just yelling or moaning.