PurplePandaLabs Raw source

sic

Started at 25 ed and worked up to 100 ed

Got strong as fuck, hungry as fuck, Bloated as fuck. My girl started making fun of the bloat and the fact that I couldn't get it under control on it so I dont use it
That's a good dose. Sorry about that last part though.

What dose how was it?
Oh yeah and if you want to shoot huge fucking loads far as fuck use it.

I was into cumming on her stomach and fucking her feet put together while on it. I would have her lay on her stomach and bend her knees up so I'd fuck her feet and my nut shot would land on her traps. So fucking sexy

Oh yeah and if you want to shoot huge fucking loads far as fuck use it.

I was into cumming on her stomach and fucking her feet put together while on it. I would have her lay on her stomach and bend her knees up so I'd fuck her feet and my nut shot would land on her traps. So fucking sexy
That's awesome bro. Are you currently married?

If that was the case you wouldn't have quoted me officer.

So you are either a cop or anpaid shill. Which one snowflake?
Man, I didnt really mean to hurt your feelings. You pulling out the big guns calling me a shill and an officer. Covering both sides of the spectrum.

I was my man, and I'll be looking to get in another one as soon as I can find the right girl.
I'm pretty fucked, I can do fine alone and did for years but always wanted something but only with someone who shared same goals or was cool with what I do. And she found me and is both of those so. And she like her butt licked, and fucked occasionally, and she's kinky a f and she's a competitor and she's huge and her clit is kind of big and her voice lets you know she's obvious on gear and I like muscular women. And she likes metal and she tells me when she needs to take a big shit and I love watching her stuff her self when she's bulking and then lay down about to puke and I can cuddle her bloated abs

I should marry her