PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I'm pretty fucked, I can do fine alone and did for years but always wanted something but only with someone who shared same goals or was cool with what I do. And she found me and is both of those so. And she like her butt licked, and fucked occasionally, and she's kinky a f and she's a competitor and she's huge and her clit is kind of big and her voice lets you know she's obvious on gear and I like muscular women. And she likes metal and she tells me when she needs to take a big shit and I love watching her stuff her self when she's bulking and then lay down about to puke and I can cuddle her bloated abs

I should marry her
Can you post pics of her @tengtren?

I'm pretty fucked, I can do fine alone and did for years but always wanted something but only with someone who shared same goals or was cool with what I do. And she found me and is both of those so. And she like her butt licked, and fucked occasionally, and she's kinky a f and she's a competitor and she's huge and her clit is kind of big and her voice lets you know she's obvious on gear and I like muscular women. And she likes metal and she tells me when she needs to take a big shit and I love watching her stuff her self when she's bulking and then lay down about to puke and I can cuddle her bloated abs

I should marry her
You should bro it sounds perfect. Does she love you?

Tren is overated...

Only crack heads call it the nectar of the gods.... You notice all the crack heads are missing from this board?...

If anyone seriously needs Tren.... you aren’t doing enough on the eating/lifting/sleeping side..

All you really need is Test/GH..... really.... everything else is just sides in a bottle with gains that aren’t worth those sides.

With Tren You end up tired, irritable, anxious, breathing problems, sweating even when it’s cold out...

Only compound that physically changed me at my worst... I looked really really good on Tren Ace. I didn’t know it was ever possible to be pumped and lose BF at the same time... and I was eating like a cow..

What's your favorite compound?
Nandrolone
Tren is overated...

Only crack heads call it the nectar of the gods.... You notice all the crack heads are missing from this board?...

If anyone seriously needs Tren.... you aren’t doing enough on the eating/lifting/sleeping side..

All you really need is Test/GH..... really.... everything else is just sides in a bottle with gains that aren’t worth those sides.
:rolleyes:ok Test p mast p drol inj slammer :rolleyes: