PurplePandaLabs Raw source

You want to do this in public. Or you want to run off again and leave your customers hanging because you can’t control your wife and get into bar fights...
I
All your customers deserved to know where you were.. no respect. But yeah by all means come after me . That’s weak.

Atleast let your customers know you’re okay .
Panda knew everything you afraid I want my job back don't worry I'm coming back as the source

I apologize to everyone at Meso.

For the members that won the contest. Your shipping info was sent and those PM’s will be deleted right now. I’ll notify those who won when the packs are shipped.

Again, my apologies. I shouldn’t. Dtoop down to this level .

Sooooo, IDK WTF is going on here.

Read it all; but don’t get it.
Is the old ppl rep back and the new one out?
Why are y’all going at each other? I can’t seem to find what I missed.

Please guys, by all means have it out but do it behind closed doors. Right or wrong, it's an entertaining but very bad look. Feel free to tell me to fuck off, I get it. Just my opinion :)

Bitch you don't know what you're talking about I been putting in work for weeks you keep my name out your mouth and I will do the same.

Yeah that’s why your customers had to PM me.. Your customers. Not PPL. and that’s why you cheated one of your customers out of 40% discount when you were really giving him a 20%.... you took advantage... You’re desperate... You sound mad..

I’m not mad.. I’m just angry you’re doing this in public.

@ickyrica I’m sorry.... He drew first blood.

Take this to PM... and download Wickr... or something. And talk to me like a man..

I never once bad mouthed you... but you’re making yourself look really bad and the fact you pick up and leave when you want.

Why are you surprised?

Ok, while all the drama is intriguing I'm more of a materialistic participant.

I saw the words "40%" and "discount" used together a few posts back.
How does a guy get in on that? Lol