PurplePandaLabs Raw source

There you go @Millard Baker - multiple bans and now trying to win free gear from a new handle.

When he came in as Bullet Train, DFW figured him out and he eventually admitted to it.

i'm sure he won't do the same again. But he did admit that he PM'd you under a different handle, which turned out to be one of two or three he was banned from.

So fucking slimey. So financially and mentally broke and slimey. :D

So a little confused and changing subject here. Why in the Monkey thread are people saying it's PPL pretending to be a new source? Only asking since this is PPL thread

Anyone have experience with panda's mk677, worth it as you gotta cap it yourself? Not sure how much a gram would be and how to measure the right dose...... Better off buying it capped? Thanks...

The similarities are just about too much to be coincidental.
And then the nipples....
1111111.gif

Anyone that needs to get in contact with Swole Panda directly

Here’s his Wickr Soflakidinchina

If you don’t trust the website and want your ordered personally handled or have a massive problem and need his full attention. Feel free to contact him.

Thank you

I also gathered all the info pertaining to the contest. I will get that out on the morning.

To the guys who won. You will be notified and those PM’s deleted soon after.

I’m glad everyone had fun playing and a good night. Turned into a weirdo feast but hey, that’s what it’s all about.

Hopefully we’ll come up with a better contest soon.

This thread is sad as fuck. I thought begging for emergency pizza bitcoin was bad, you topped it @Keepittight.

@ickyrica im torn between bullet boy, that other weirdo who posted non stop under a few handles...cant for the life of me remember any of them...

Anyway, @master.on any ideas for the guy? Ill throw in 0.00000970 for the cause.
DFW and t-bagger get the credit for this one! I just watched a twink unwind mentally haha

I also gathered all the info pertaining to the contest. I will get that out on the morning.

To the guys who won. You will be notified and those PM’s deleted soon after.

I’m glad everyone had fun playing and a good night. Turned into a weirdo feast but hey, that’s what it’s all about.

Hopefully we’ll come up with a better contest soon.

Hey brother, sent you another message. Need to get this sorted ASAP.