PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Bro you took my personal information, so I'm expecting somthing. Im a loyal customer to panda and know how this shit works. T/A is fucking quick. There is no waiting around with you guys and that's why I drop my $$ on you all. You know that. Don't size me like a bitch. If you're not gonna send me shit than come right out and say it and that's fine..Ill be good bro just won't place any more orders with your lab. Let me know.
Doesn't look good, if you haven't got it by now, you probably wont

I’ll get the final word from Panda tonight.

I feel very uncomfortable with him.

Different story if he came at me like “hey I spammed the shit out of this thread to win.. I WON.... Sooo tired , but thanks bro”

No, he stayed up all night. All morning, all afternoon. And his first words were “send me tracking NOW”...

It’s just not adding up. I’ll find out tonight though what the final say is .

Last edited:
No, everyone is getting their winnings.

I’m just waiting for everyone’s PM that’s all.

Once I complete that they will be sent to be processed.
I was just breaking balls, didn't think he would take it serious. I have no doubt everyone will get there stuff

I’ll get the final word from Panda tonight.

I feel very uncomfortable with him.

Different story if he came at me like “hey I the the shit out of this thread to win.. I WON.... Sooo tired , but thanks bro”

No, he stayed up all night. All morning, all afternoon. And his first words were “send me tracking NOW”...

It’s just not adding up. I’ll find out tonight though what the final say is .

I said a lot to back you and your lab up here. I've been putting money in this guys pockets since 2016. If you're uncomfortable with me that's fine, I never disrespected you nor did I demand tracking. I just asked about the status and told you to take your time.

I'm getting made fun of for qoute on qoute sucking this labs cock. I have no idea what your concern or problem is... I'm literally one of the only customers in the thread the rest have literally turned down FREE GEAR and are here to run you threw the mud and shit on you.

Please look at what I'm telling you, and be honest about it. Im abandoning this forum not your lab .I'm here to receive my gear and get out. I'll still be placing orders ect.

I was just breaking balls, didn't think he would take it serious. I have no doubt everyone will get there stuff

Bro he did. His first PM to me was “SEND THIS OUT ASAP” and that was a minute after he won...

No one knows him. I’m busy but from what he’s posting in the past leaves me in serious doubt.

@Keepittight if you’re a customer. I apologize but your acting really fucked up right now over a very small amount of gear.

As for shipping so everyone knows.

I can’t personally tell you how long shipping will take. I’m being very honest here. A lot of factors go into play that I’m not sure of. But I’m always here answering your PM’s and I’m always ontop of it on my end and always making sure your pack lands.

Hopefully soon I can figure how time frames from all origins so I can better serve the community and lay it down and say this is how long it should take.

As for shipping so everyone knows.

I can’t personally tell you how long shipping will take. I’m being very honest here. A lot of factors go into play that I’m not sure of. But I’m always here answering your PM’s and I’m always ontop of it on my end and always making sure your pack lands.

Hopefully soon I can figure how time frames from all origins so I can better serve the community and lay it down and say this is how long it should take.
Do you have domestic primo in stock ?

I’m currently waiting for a response on that.

I don’t think it sold as well as it should of.

But our International stealth game is seriously out of the park and a lot of guys including myself received international packs.
Yes, literally the best stealth ever. Shipping times were fast for me as well. Glad I ordered shortly after all the shit went south. Shows me that international is always going to be up and running smoothly. God bless China.

Yes, literally the best stealth ever. Shipping times were fast for me as well. Glad I ordered shortly after all the shit went south. Shows me that international is always going to be up and running smoothly. God bless China.
How long did it take to receive it ?

@Keepittight how many handles you have. Post them up so that we are sure you wont be coming back.

The anxiety in your posts is what's alarming. If you're not a teenager, who must have some psychological issues. I'm not doctor, but your actions just aren't normal.

Holy shit I leave Meso for a few hours and @Neighborhood spiderman aka KeepItUncomfortable returns

It was stated earlier that Panda's higher ups read this thread... So here goes:

This dude is either LE or 16. Send him anything but Pop Rocks at your peril.

Self respect @Keepittight . You're handle isn't ruined forever. @master.on still rocks his. Lol. But a simple admission of your stupidity and apology (all for yourself) and moving forward in a mature manner is all it takes. Don't act like a fool. Don't be desperate. And carry on.
I admit I have been a total joker to the point of being an assclown.

But Panda Rep calling me an IP gatherer is ridiculous and disrespectful.

@master.on WILL NOT POST ANYMORE
THIS IS HIS LAST POST

The catch is that this is his last post ever only in the Panda thread.

On the bright side, despite me being an assclown I made several valuable contributions:
1 I suggested liquid orals
2 I suggested liquid PCT ancillaries
3 I suggested semi finished gear
4 Shine some light on Internet security
5 I xposed and fought paid bashers like @Roger rabbit
6 Suggested using an inventory control software
7 Constantly bumped the thread to the top with countless assclown posts LOL
8 some other contributions I can't remember

Being my last post I'll give my unbiased review about this source

Pros
Wide steroid menu to choose from
Low prices
Nice stealth
Very potent and legit gear

Cons
You have to order a month in advance (for int'l)
Using Bitcoin sucks
Slow customer service
No custom stealth on demand
Their gear somehow feels slightly weaker than big-pharma gear, despite 10% overdosing

I have only ordered raws from them
Mast E, Mast prop, Deca, EQuipoise, Anadrol
(I used their Dianabol too, but that was a shared order with a gym buddy)

The funny thing is that I might order again from Panda when my "stash" runs out
but I'll never ever post again here.
BYE

THIS IS HIS LAST POST

On the bright side, despite me being an assclown I made several valuable contributions:

Pros
Low prices
Nice stealth

Cons
Using Bitcoin sucks
Slow customer service
Their gear somehow feels slightly weaker than big-pharma gear, despite 10% overdosing

BYE
What if you're tagged?

THIS IS HIS LAST POST

Pros
Low prices
Nice stealth

Cons
Using Bitcoin sucks
Slow customer service

BYE

Your common sense and reasoning chip was correctly installed today, i see. Hopefully it doesn't malfunction.