PurplePandaLabs Raw source

and you should have some proof of that through
I certainly hope not.

Dude you have no idea I'm taking all this trash and I'm a loyal customer. Bottom line is it doesn't look like anything is coming, thats why I am having a problem.
it's been what a day or two since the announcement of winners? If you have ordered with panda you'd know it takes about three or more days to even get the pack ready. Because the stealth is on point. And it's not done overnight. You sound like someone blowing up their dude cause he's not getting a bundle of dope quick enough.

Good Lort, if I didn’t think something was suspicious about dude I’d send him 5 just so he’d kick bricks.

I certainly hope not.

it's been what a day or two since the announcement of winners? If you have ordered with panda you'd know it takes about three or more days to even get the pack ready. Because the stealth is on point. And it's not done overnight. You sound like someone blowing up their dude cause he's not getting a bundle of dope quick enough.

I know, I just havent received any correspondence or confirmation about even if I am receiving it.

I know, I just havent received any correspondence or confirmation about even if I am receiving it.
I'm sure you will man. Just be patient. This isn't some formal agreement. You're on the internet trying to get AAS from essentially drug dealers. If you annoy or piss em off they could easily say no as they say yes. Just trying to help you out.

Lol this shit is funny man.

For 5 vials? Your a loyal customer begging for 5 vials of test? That cost $15 or less to make?

This is the funniest shit sir please continue with your shenanigans...

I’m going to be honest with you the rep doesn’t want to give you this shit because you are a kid. He can see it. He knows better he just doesn’t know how to tell you no.

Lol this shit is funny man.

For 5 vials? Your a loyal customer begging for 5 vials of test? That cost $15 or less to make?

This is the funniest shit sir please continue with your shenanigans...

I’m going to be honest with you the rep doesn’t want to give you this shit because you are a kid. He can see it. He knows better he just doesn’t know how to tell you no.
Dude STFU I'm an adult, if he wants to tell me no I'll accept that.
I shouldn't need anyone to vouge I've put money in @purplepandalabs pockets. That's verification enough

Dude I know your fat. Nothing you say matters, get off gear and get your health right we've pm'd one of my other handles .I know you treat you body poorly. Go handle that, walk away.
LMAO, you know what you’ve been told you pathetic waste of skin. Now all I have to do is look through my past messages and I’ll expose your bitch ass.