PurplePandaLabs Raw source

If anyone has an order they would like for us to handle personally if you don’t trust the website. Please PM me and I’ll send you our Wickr to process and complete your order.

I appreciate everyone who’s ordered in the past that’s finally coming back. My apologies if you felt concerned. We’re more than willing to take your order personally.

Thank You.

If someone couldn't trust the website or the customer service line that would make no sense to process it with you. Than at that point everything is compromised. That website and customer service email should be secure, If that's not secure than nothing is.

Now I do trust the customer service line, if not panda would do something since he is international, and was not busted himself
Now I still haven't heard back about the promo or when to expect my free 5 vials. But I'm a loyal customer and not placing any more orders until I get that one in first.

Thanks and take your time. Respects.

If someone couldn't trust the website or the customer service line that would make no sense to process it with you. Than at that point everything is compromised. That website and customer service email should be secure, If that's not secure than nothing is.

Now I do trust the customer service line, if not panda would do something since he is international, and was not busted himself
Now I still haven't heard back about the promo or when expect my free 5 vials. But I'm a loyal customer and not placing any more orders until I get that one in first.

Damn dude, you are a glutton for punishment.

NowI Istill haven't heard back about the promo or when expect my free 5 vials. But I'm a loyal customer and not placing any more orders until I get that one in first.

Because you’re unnerving me and you already contacted Melody, SwolePanda, Myself and God knows who else.

You’re really starting to freak me out.

Damn dude, you are a glutton for punishment.
Dude shut the fuck up. I look better than you suck my dick. I'm just here to get my vials and gtfo, fuck this forum and all you fucking homo circus animals is not for me. It does nothing for me. I'm gonna get my shit and bounce, and that's it mother fucker.

Dude shut the fuck up. I look better than you suck my dick. I'm just here to get my vials and gtfo, fuck this forum and all you fucking homo circus animals is not for me. It does nothing for me. I'm gonna get my shit and bounce, and that's it mother fucker.
Awesome!

Don't be talking shit about anybody’s physique when no one brought anything up about yours. You look the same way you act, a 16 year old track runner.

Because you’re unnerving me and you already contacted Melody, SwolePanda, Myself and God knows who else.

You’re really starting to freak me out.

Bro you took my personal information, so I'm expecting somthing. Im a loyal customer to panda and know how this shit works. T/A is fucking quick. There is no waiting around with you guys and that's why I drop my $$ on you all. You know that. Don't size me like a bitch. If you're not gonna send me shit than come right out and say it and that's fine..Ill be good bro just won't place any more orders with your lab. Let me know.

Calm down Dan Marino.
Post your physique up with Meso on a piece of paper with my handle. Do snap now in present conditioning.

Bro you took my personal information, so I'm somthing. Im a loyal customer to panda and know how this shit works. T/A is fucking quick. There is no waiting around with you guys and that's why I drop my $$ on you all. You know that. Don't size me like a bitch. If you're not gonna send me shit than come right out and say it and that's fine..Ill be good bro just won't place any more orders with your lab. Let me know.

Does anyone here even know you? Can anyone even vouch for you? I’m starting to get that weird ass feeling in my gut that says you’re playing off a script and got no idea what you’re doing.

Does anyone here even know you? Can anyone even vouch for you? I’m starting to get that weird ass feeling in my gut that says you’re playing off a script and got no idea what you’re doing.

No, no one here knows me lol that's because this is an online anonymous forum. But purple panda labs knows me, and I've placed 4 orders in the past and that's how.. and you should have some proof of that through screenshot. Who are you looking to be a rep here for? These fucking animals (meso members) that throw shit on your lab? Or the only one in this thread that's actually placing orders?

Bro you took my personal information, so I'm expecting somthing. Im a loyal customer to panda and know how this shit works. T/A is fucking quick. There is no waiting around with you guys and that's why I drop my $$ on you all. You know that. Don't size me like a bitch. If you're not gonna send me shit than come right out and say it and that's fine..Ill be good bro just won't place any more orders with your lab. Let me know.
Yeeeeh. I'd be surprised if they sent you anything now.