PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I'm gonna give the kid some credit - his tomfoolery brought us all together, here in this thread, to have a giggle. I made some friends. Had some lulz. 10/10 would roast again.
Same, some funny shit in this thread lol

Saddest thing is - I honestly don’t believe he’s a troll. If he is, he’s DAMN good. But I honestly believe he is that pathetic.
Yeah I don't think he's just a troll

Anyone else get PMs from him asking why you do this shit? And then him telling you how most pros have day jobs and it's not worth it?

Fucking basket case

Anyone else get PMs from him asking why you do this shit? And then him telling you how most pros have day jobs and it's not worth it?

Fucking basket case
Reminds me of some other DUMB fuck that used to be around here. Forget his name, but he was like 20 something living with his parents and said gear was the only thing his parents would allow him to inject. LMAO, where do these losers come from?

Fucking basket case
Lmao - he PM’d you?

Hey guys,

You all can talk as much as you want. Sing kumbai and make yourselves happy beating on a 23 yr old who makes a low salary in a rewarding job helping people, who just happens to have a sense of humor (pay me to do shit for btc thread) and sensitivity for women (ideal man thread)
And just wanted to win some free gear.
I don't take it personally, this is an internet forum and we're all communicating annonomsly with one another and no one really knows me to judge me, so I don't take anything personally, nor am I truly mad at those who continue to bash my handle. Again it's a internet forum. I genuinely wish you all the best.

At the end of the day, I hope you all the best. This forum is taught me very much and I owe my knowledge about cycling majorly from reading posts by you all. Thanks.

Hey guys,

You all can talk as much as you want. Sing kumbai and make yourselves happy beating on a 23 yr old who makes a low salary in a rewarding job helping people, who just happens to have a sense of humor (pay me to do shit for btc thread) and sensitivity for women (ideal man thread)
I don't take it personally, this is an internet forum and we're all communicating annonomsly with one another and no one really knows me to judge me, so I don't take anything personally, nor am I truly mad at those who continue to bash my handle. Again it's a internet forum. I genuinely wish you all the best.

At the end of the day, I hope you all the best. This forum is taught me very much and I owe my knowledge about cycling majorly from reading posts by you all. Thanks.
No ones judging you for making a low salary or being sensitive. It’s your immaturity and lack of dignity that your being judged for.

No ones judging you for making a low salary or being sensitive. It’s your immaturity and lack of dignity that your being judged for.
I told you guys the btc thread was a joke. That's it. I'm not immature nor lacking dignity, I thought doing fun things like dancing on a table ect. Would be cool for cash. Thats all. I'd show my friends too because it be damn funny. And I wanted to win some free gear, nothing wrong with that. This shit isn't cheap, I can barely afford it somtimes to be honest..some free gear would help. And I've placed orders with panda before and they came through with excellent gear so that's why I was excited.

@purplepandalabs @PurplePandaRep
Thanks again for the promo.

Hey guys,

I'm sorry - are we supposed to regard you as some sort of monolith of altruism because of your chosen career path? Are you exempt from being roasted because of your (dubious) age? Are your continual replies meant to convince us that you care oh-so-little about what we say?

Weak sauce. Get fucked.

Self respect @Keepittight . You're handle isn't ruined forever. @master.on still rocks his. Lol. But a simple admission of your stupidity and apology (all for yourself) and moving forward in a mature manner is all it takes. Don't act like a fool. Don't be desperate. And carry on.

I'm sorry - are we supposed to regard you as some sort of monolith of altruism because of your chosen career path? Are you exempt from being roasted because of your (dubious) age? Are your continual replies meant to convince us that you care oh-so-little about what we say?

Weak sauce. Get fucked.

Alright man thanks, God bless you .Stay strong.
Self respect @Keepittight . You're handle isn't ruined forever. @master.on still rocks his. Lol. But a simple admission of your stupidity and apology (all for yourself) and moving forward in a mature manner is all it takes. Don't act like a fool. Don't be desperate. And carry on.
Alright sir you have a good day too.

Alright guys Im busy tonight Tonight and the rest of this week, so this will likely be my last post for a while. Be good. And best of luck with your cycles and lifts. Ect.

I'm retiring this handle I've taken enough shit from you guys. Best of luck to everyone.. I've got no more interest in being on this board. But I'm gonna keep ordering with @PurplePandaRep cause that gear has been good to me.

I'm retiring this handle I've taken enough shit from you guys. Best of luck to everyone.. I've got no more interest in being on this board. But I'm gonna keep ordering with @PurplePandaRep cause that gear has been good to me.
No one gives a fuck if you stay or not, if you like this board make a new handle and use this one as a guide on how not to act so you dont get slammed on every post