PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Let’s not forget putting out a post asking for bitcoin to perform anything on video.

Exactly. No grown man with a "salaried job" is going to post such a ridiculous request, nor beg a source for a few vials.

Unless of course he's lying. If he isn't, then his current financial situation dictates that he's in way over his head trying to afford the cost of this lifestyle.

Ho
ly
shit.

IDK how I missed this. Pathetic.
I was literally about to say the same shit....
@Keepittight you clearly have no education, self respect, maturity, or pride man.... Like wtf. Oh and money. I certainly don't get paid salary and make 17$ per hour and can afford a mortgage, bills, gear, membership, raising a 6 month old, take care of my girl, etc. I'm not trying to be a dick but Jesus Christ you need to do a little soul searching and chill out man. You are literally WHORING yourself out on an AAS fourm for BTC.

I was literally about to say the same shit....
@Keepittight you clearly have no education, self respect, maturity, or pride man.... Like wtf. Oh and money. I certainly don't get paid salary and make 17$ per hour and can afford a mortgage, bills, gear, membership, raising a 6 month old, take care of my girl, etc. I'm not trying to be a dick but Jesus Christ you need to do a little soul searching and chill out man. You are literally WHORING yourself out on an AAS fourm for BTC.

Seriously, I would pay for someone's entire cycle and they can cover my groceries for the month.

There is only one next action for this guy:
Abandon this handle and spend some time reading these comments before making another one.
I'm ashamed for him.

Clearly underage. I hate seeing this type of shit. Grow up and put in the work. It’s more about Diet than anything, and these kids think they can Juice, and be Jacked. SMH

Sounds good. My next cycle is the ten grams year cycle. PM me your payment method. :D
You called? :)
Seriously, I would pay for someone's entire cycle and they can cover my groceries for the month.
Perfect thanks for offering, I'll just take the equivalent in btc instead thanks :cool:

This is fucking stupid. The kid is just enjoying the anonymity of the internet and the free vials got his little dick hard. He says he is working towards a career in social services? He probably should be a patient of a social worker, he comes off as emotionally unstable, maybe it's his irresponsible use of hormones or his true age. He's going to do whatever he wants all any of us on here can do is provide OUR knowledge and try to help eachother this is fucking internet for fuck sake. Shit hardly gets through to people when your telling them face to face

I'm gonna give the kid some credit - his tomfoolery brought us all together, here in this thread, to have a giggle. I made some friends. Had some lulz. 10/10 would roast again.

You called? :)
Perfect thanks for offering, I'll just take the equivalent in btc instead thanks :cool:

This is fucking stupid. The kid is just enjoying the anonymity of the internet and the free vials got his little dick hard. He says he is working towards a career in social services? He probably should be a patient of a social worker, he comes off as emotionally unstable, maybe it's his irresponsible use of hormones or his true age. He's going to do whatever he wants all any of us on here can do is provide OUR knowledge and try to help eachother this is fucking internet for fuck sake. Shit hardly gets through to people when your telling them face to face
Saddest thing is - I honestly don’t believe he’s a troll. If he is, he’s DAMN good. But I honestly believe he is that pathetic.