PurplePandaLabs Raw source

For those interested, i have been appointed the new rep for Purple Drama Labs. Please refer to me as sir. Yes, sir. No, sir. Thank you, sir and so on.

i will be here morning, noon and night to make sure order is restored or swift action will be taken.

*Looking down at the peasants. Shaking my fist like Mousseline*

Can I call you Big Daddy Purp? “Oh Big Daddy Purp” lol

Can I call you Big Daddy Purp? “Oh Big Daddy Purp” lol

Well... okay. The rest of you peasants, SILENCE!

My first order of business as supreme rep will be to have the other two reps bare knuckle box for 15 rounds. The loser must leave Meso, the winner must do my laundry.

My second order of business will be to build an impenetrable fortress for the domestic brewer. The building shall be constructed of adamantium steel. Surrounding the structure will be a moat, with a depth of 30 fathoms that will be populated with crocodiles, alligators and several chupacabra.

My first order of business as supreme rep will be to have the other two reps bare knuckle box for 15 rounds. The loser must leave Meso, the winner must do my laundry.

My second order of business will be to build an impenetrable fortress for the domestic brewer. The building shall be constructed of adamantium steel. Surrounding the structure will be a moat, with a depth of 30 fathoms that will be populated with crocodiles, alligators and several chupacabra.
What about some "sharks with frickin' laser beams on their heads"?

Nah. Maybe sharks that when they open their mouths, smaller, more vicious sharks come out. That would be acceptable, but we're at the mercy of a painfully slow genetic engineering industry.
Yeah, the laser sharks didn't work out for Dr. Evil either.
I'm sure the chupacabra will suffice.

"2 go. In,one comes out."

You want to do this in public. Or you want to run off again and leave your customers hanging because you can’t control your wife and get into bar fights...
That's a fuckin low blow. You ask if he wants to do this shit in public then proceed to blast him in public anyway? C'mon man....

You expect anything more from this guy?
I guess your right. I just figured some integrity at the least. There are people I don't like but Im still not going to talk shit on his wife or marriage. People have issues man and it sucks walking through certain experiences. And to have someone kick you while your down is unnecessary.

Must be the full moon or Halloween or something, but the past week of meso has been hilarious

I guess your right. I just figured some integrity at the least. There are people I don't like but Im still not going to talk shit on his wife or marriage. People have issues man and it sucks walking through certain experiences. And to have someone kick you while your down is unnecessary.
actually, I thing the original rep started attacking out of nowhere, and it escalated from there. so they were both wrong. but in typical meso spirit, I would just enjoy the entertainment, forget about it, and move on