PurplePandaLabs Raw source

You were a lot more professional than this new rep; however, given pandas recent incident joining back up with them to help make sells and put more people at risk is a questionable decision.

Believe old rep ( not 2dumb2plumb ) is planning on going back to member status and ditching panda and his schemes.

Unless I read that wrong.

I bet my good buddy 2dumb is just as beside himself as keepittight. Wants to say so much but knows he cant or he wont get his free gear. LMFAO.

So in the last week on here this is what happened. Almost a 1000 post over a really worthless give away. Most made by the most pathetic little shit I’ve seen. Who has 1-3 old handles. The new rep is 2dumb. The old rep split causing a shit ton of speculation but came back swinging and wants his old handle back. A new raw lab pops up looking very similar. Titties and all. What else. Am I missing something cause this shits by far some of the craziest shit I’ve ever seen. It’s kike being personally involved in some wacky reality show.

So in the last week on here this is what happened. Almost a 1000 post over a really worthless give away. Most made by the most pathetic little shit I’ve seen. Who has 1-3 old handles. The new rep is 2dumb. The old rep split causing a shit ton of speculation but came back swinging and wants his old handle back. A new raw lab pops up looking very similar. Titties and all. What else. Am I missing something cause this shits by far some of the craziest shit I’ve ever seen. It’s kike being personally involved in some wacky reality show.
Maybe @Cail_Hoops can make an animation meso series and it has a recap of the ridiculous shit every week. Lol. Or someone with PC animation skills .

Hope it stays like that. If everything is on point and all the stars align. It should work.

Sometimes things get caught up

I think you misunderstood. The 8 days through customs was from when it entered customs to when it exited (not end to end shipping time). The transit time to customs and from customs to me was another week or more.

I think you misunderstood. The 8 days through customs was from when it entered customs to when it exited (not end to end shipping time). The transit time to customs and from customs to me was another week or more.
Take it easy on him. He is kinda slow. :D

Yeah that’s what I figured. It was like that with my pack as well.

I really wish that guys using or have used multiple handles would just come clean when outed. I put a lot of time into this site and when some solid detective plot thickening work gets done I feel very unsatisfied not knowing the truth. It’s like shutting a movie off right at the end. If you don’t find out the ending you feel very let down.

I really wish that guys using or have used multiple handles would just come clean when outed. I put a lot of time into this site and when some solid detective plot thickening work gets done I feel very unsatisfied not knowing the truth. It’s like shutting a movie off right at the end. If you don’t find out the ending you feel very let down.

Well said @MisterSuperGod another one of your handles

If someone had their handle banned, then comes back and admits that they're that same person, they'll get banned again. So admitting it isn't the wisest idea.

If someone had their handle banned, then comes back and admits that they're that same person, they'll get banned again. So admitting it isn't the wisest idea.
I don’t care god dammit. I just want to know lol. I mean I know it makes sense and all but still.