PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Yeah you are a rep 2dumb2plumb we get that. Glad he has the screen shots so he can see exactly how idiotic you are lmfao.

Take your ball and go home. You will be banned before long. If any member has more evidence to show Millard, I highly suggest you come forward and send to Millard so this guy who betrayed members and hounded sources for gear and threw members under the bus when he was members will be banned again.

He should not be having anyone personal information as he will use this against you.

You’re a lousy liar. Talk about lying? I don’t know who you are talking about but like I said you got no right to accuse me of anything.

@Roger rabbit I haven’t used any profanity against you. But you’re perfectly fine with profanity against me.

If I’m the low life..... you’re beneath the shoe.

Cool story[emoji106][emoji106]

A low life is one who manipulates sources into free gear... remembers this? When you got caught?

Remember tossing other members here under the bus?

Remember the ban?

But that’s the type of people panda has decided to hire. Arrogant, shady people. Much like himself

Cool story[emoji106][emoji106]

A low life is one who manipulates sources into free gear... remembers this? When you got caught?

Remember tossing other members here under the bus?

Remember the ban?

But that’s the type of people panda has decided to hire. Arrogant, shady people. Much like himself

You got no evidence of any thing.

None the less I’ll let you have your tantrum.

I’m gonna sit on this and just keep being a Rep. There’s something very off here that you can come into threads and start attacking.

Panda told me to tell all his customers. Because all his customers were worried sick about him..

But thank you for spinning stuff.
This...this right here is the kind of thing that irritates me so much about PPL's business practices.
Do you know of any other business in which it is acceptable for the employer to ask one employee to inform customers of the whereabouts or status of another employee?
It's just wrong.

1275937249093s.jpg

This...this right here is the kind of thing that irritates me so much about PPL's business practices.
Do you know of any other business in which it is acceptable for the employer to ask one employee to inform customers of the whereabouts or status of another employee?
It's just wrong.

All of The other reps customers were scared something happened to him. I kept it brief and that wasn’t enough but I left it alone.

He left around the time of the prior incident.

You have any idea how many guys asked me about him? What was I suppose to say? I don’t know? And let them think he got busted.

It's just wrong.

What’s wrong is, someone who leaves should notify everyone why he left so that they aren’t stuck on doubt. I would of gladly been okay with that. But after he left, no feelers, no nothing.

Suppose you had an order with him and he stopped replying to your messages? How would you feel about that?