PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I don’t know who you guys are talking about but if you want to solicit me in PM and blackmail me in PM that will be reported to Millard. Anyone is welcomed to do that, I won’t respond directly to anyone.

So far, One Guy here has already done that. Every single word he used sounded like a build up to black mail.

HOLY FUCK. It just keeps going. This shit is unmotierfucking real. @PurplePandaRep fuck him dude. Out him. Out yourself too. Clean slate for everybody. A new and open and honest forum. Everyone bring your shit to the table.

I don’t know who you guys are talking about but if you want to solicit me in PM and blackmail me in PM that will be reported to Millard. Anyone is welcomed to do that, I won’t respond directly to anyone.

So far, One Guy here has already done that. Every single word he used sounded like a build up to black mail.
We all should know who that is. Out that mother fucker!

We all should know who that is. Out that mother fucker!

I’m letting Millard handle this. I did not provoke this or enter into any sort of provacation with that person.

Before I went to Millard. I spoke to Panda. Panda literally asked me “what does he want” and it sounded like he was building up to black mail and threats.

I wouldn’t even have given this a thought if it was just another negative comment or message. It really doesn’t bother me but what would that person want in the future?

I’m sorry that’s beneath me to out anyone but the hard evidence is there and they provoked it. I’ll gladly sit back and just do what I have to do as a Rep.

If anyone has any questions about their orders, product availability or anything. Please contact me .

Other than that, I’m not engaging in any of this.

I’m letting Millard handle this. I did not provoke this or enter into any sort of provacation with that person.

Before I went to Millard. I spoke to Panda. Panda literally asked me “what does he want” and it sounded like he was building up to black mail and threats.

I wouldn’t even have given this a thought if it was just another negative comment or message. It really doesn’t bother me but what would that person want in the future?

I’m sorry that’s beneath me to out anyone but the hard evidence is there and they provoked it. I’ll gladly sit back and just do what I have to do as a Rep.

If anyone has any questions about their orders, product availability or anything. Please contact me .

Building up to blackmail? Or was he trying to blackmail? It shouldn't be that gray. You are probably really exaggerating here, why dont you show us the messages so we can judge. I dont like the way it sounds. It sounds like someone is giving you a hard time and you cant handle it. 2Dumb2plumb. Oh, and you know all of meso history but you forgot about him? Nailed it....

If someone had their handle banned, then comes back and admits that they're that same person, they'll get banned again. So admitting it isn't the wisest idea.
Millard said if one handle is banned, another one can’t be created. Keepittight and PurplePandaRep are prime examples of that not being the case. CdnGuy is as well.

My apologies for the thread going off topic once again. Hopefully soon we can clear all the negative energy out of this thread and get back to Gear, Ancillaries and Actual talk on products.

I felt the thread was moving in the right direction for a while. But My apologies for that.

Building up to blackmail? Or was he trying to blackmail? It shouldn't be that gray. You are probably really exaggerating here, why dont you show us the messages so we can judge. I dont like the way it sounds. It sounds like someone is giving you a hard time and you cant handle it. 2Dumb2plumb. Oh, and you know all of meso history but you forgot about him? Nailed it....

I’m no longer commenting on this. And no. You got no right to ask me what you want.

No it’s not gray. It’s very stupid on anyone’s part to PM a source other than for an order, a product or anything that source has.

Thank you.

You want to PM about our products, your orders, concerns on our products or your orders. That’s fine.

PM me for anything else and it gets reported.

HOLY FUCK. It just keeps going. This shit is unmotierfucking real. @PurplePandaRep fuck him dude. Out him. Out yourself too. Clean slate for everybody. A new and open and honest forum. Everyone bring your shit to the table.

Lmfao! That cock sucker is trying to say it’s me after I exposed that idiot for being the panda rep.

I gave him a chance to come clean and he starts trying to spin it in chat with questions of “ you trying to black mail me? What do you want”

He’s a idiot. Hopefully Millard will ban this idiot 2dumb2plumb again

We all went to Millard and guess what. It is obvious you were lying to him idiot. Trying to spin that shit to deflect who you are. Good try though.

Oh he’s exaggerating alright. Lmfao!

I already turned down the contest wtf would i black mail him for. I just want 2dumb2plumb banned for the third time is all. He’s a low life then and still is now.

Lmfao! That cock sucker is trying to say it’s me after I exposed that idiot for being the panda rep.

I gave him a chance to come clean and he starts trying to spin it in chat with questions of “ you trying to black mail me? What do you want”

He’s a idiot. Hopefully Millard will ban this idiot 2dumb2plumb again

He has every every screenshot of that PM. You can spin it anyway you want. I’m just the rep here and nothing more.

You think this is a game. I didn’t go to Millard first. Went to Panda and even he said you sounded like black mail.

Spin it anyway you want. Age isn’t an indication of maturity... you clearly show that.

He has every every screenshot of that PM. You can spin it anyway you want. I’m just the rep here and nothing more.

You think this is a game. I didn’t go to Millard first. Went to Panda and even he said you sounded like black mail.

Spin it anyway you want. Age isn’t an indication of maturity... you clearly show that.

Yeah you are a rep 2dumb2plumb we get that. Glad he has the screen shots so he can see exactly how idiotic you are lmfao.

Take your ball and go home. You will be banned before long. If any member has more evidence to show Millard, I highly suggest you come forward and send to Millard so this guy who betrayed members and hounded sources for gear and threw members under the bus when he was members will be banned again.

He should not be having anyone personal information as he will use this against you.

Sponsors

Latest posts