PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Shits been unreal. I'm still kinda confused but keeping it together.
I've been laughing my balls of at this place since last saturday, thought it reached it's peak with the detective work on the sources girlfriends tits, than this shit happened, you can't buy entertainment like this

I guess your right. I just figured some integrity at the least. There are people I don't like but Im still not going to talk shit on his wife or marriage. People have issues man and it sucks walking through certain experiences. And to have someone kick you while your down is unnecessary.

It’s what 2dumb2plumb has always done. His posts are still up for everyone to see. This dude got caught getting free gear at one point. He’s sneaky and will throw anyone under the bus when he feels like it.

Lol this thread is all over the place. Finally had some down time at work to read it all. So now there is 2 reps? Anyway my domestic order was finally sorted out after almost 3 weeks.

So no denial by rep #2 that he is 2dumb? Not even an acknowledgement of the post one way or the other yet, if I'm not mistaken?

New banner on the site says “unmatched international shipping 4-5 days around the globe”. New shipping method? @PurplePandaRep

Hahah I guess they finally listened to me.

Yes I believe the winners of the international prizes will get that shipping. He did quote me at 7 days though. We’ll see what happens bro. I’m keeping my fingers crossed and if that’s true... that’s one hell of a break through.

Isn’t that what you guys wanted? International with domestic style shipping? Amazon baby! Hopefully

Hahah I guess they finally listened to me.

Yes I believe the winners of the international prizes will get that shipping. He did quote me at 7 days though. We’ll see what happens bro. I’m keeping my fingers crossed and if that’s true... that’s one hell of a break through.

Isn’t that what you guys wanted? International with domestic style shipping? Amazon baby! Hopefully
Is that even possible? I feel like it takes that long for packs to even be processed through customs and sorting facilities.

Is that even possible? I feel like it takes that long for packs to even be processed through customs and sorting facilities.

True. I feel like this should be written out personally to provide all the variables and understanding.

Imagine what it’s going to be like during the holidays?

Thanks bud I been missing chopping it up with everyone my wife destroyed my devices so I been making new accounts and hunting passwords.
You were a lot more professional than this new rep; however, given pandas recent incident joining back up with them to help make sells and put more people at risk is a questionable decision.