PurplePandaLabs Raw source

No, we most certainly are not "cool", nor will we ever be. So you can stop sucking up and save your pathetic, empty apologiies. We've all seen you lose your shit before, apologize and beg for forgiveness, then go right back to being the same imbecile you always are, on the very same page. It's who you are. Some people act stupid. With people like you, it runs bone deep.

Shhhhhh I promise babe.... promises. I’ll build you a ramp to my heart.

If that was true.... why am i still here? Me and him talk everyday.

What contradiction lol... jeez. Really?

I don’t have a fragile personality... I just know Who I am typing behind this and I know who everyone else is and it’s just comical at best lol

Two reasons, he doesn't give a fuck, because the money is still rolling in.. and no one wants your "job" and if there was someone different, they'd just be a shitty as you are.

A simple email gets simple answers.

Melody says the current aromasin is flour powder like and not coarse or granular.

I want to know why panda hasn’t come to THIS thread as per requested?

OH !!!

Melody says the current aromasin is flour powder like and not coarse or granular.

OH !!!
My aromasin is a floury consistency. It was ordered like a year ago.

My aromasin is a floury consistency. It was ordered like a year ago.

Mine is like table salt.... just spoke to Panda and it’s got the consistency of table salt or granular sugar.

I guarantee if someone came here and said “My Tren is red powder”, We would have five guys pop up and say “mine too”.

Aromasin is granulized Crystals.

In here and other threads I have recommended your international products, let's get that out of the way first, but this is way over the line. For God's sake man have a minimum amount of decorum.
Aren't you the guy that said you were getting bloodwork like 6 months ago, but always have some bullshit reason not too

It’s a joke lol. A very good one.

The only joke is you as a rep and @MonkeyKingAnabolic/@purplepandalabs lying about being one and the same person.

I'm a little surprised that anyone still wants Millard to confirm the PPL/MK link, although I think it's only one person at this point. You and PPL/MK removed all doubt with your disappearing acts after he was busted.

PPL/MK trying to deny it was just silly. He knew he got caught. But since he did decide he was gonna stand his ground, I was a little disappointed that he was so easy to rattle. His weak actions proved my case for me. I didn't really have to do anything but sit back and watch. Of course you didn't help him any but I'm sure he's used to that by now.

Mine is like table salt.... just spoke to Panda and it’s got the consistency of table salt or granular sugar.

I guarantee if someone came here and said “My Tren is red powder”, We would have five guys pop up and say “mine too”.

I wonder what they sent me.

The only joke is you as a rep and @MonkeyKingAnabolic/@purplepandalabs lying about being one and the same person.

I'm a little surprised that anyone still wants Millard to confirm the PPL/MK link, although I think it's only one person at this point. You and PPL/MK removed all doubt with your disappearing acts after he was busted.

PPL/MK trying to deny it was just silly. He knew he got caught. But since he did decide he was gonna stand his ground, I was a little disappointed that he was so easy to rattle. His weak actions proved my case for me. I didn't really have to do anything but sit back and watch. Of course you didn't help him any but I'm sure he's used to that by now.

Lol A whole lot of words for something I don’t know anything about.... I guess you’re tired of your soaps on weekday tv?

You know what’s a joke? The fact that you lie about who you are.... nevermind who anyone else is.

And I have a life outside of this text box. I choose if I want to log in or not... not the other way around. But keep acting like you know. You’re obviously really good at writing fiction.

OH !!!

Calling in some Homebrewers to settle this one. (Hopefully)

@XmadXscientist
@ickyrica
@LordSamuilo

What say you gentlemen on the above quotes?