PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by purplepandalabs, Mar 16, 2017.

1. leadpill

leadpill Junior Member

Just finished a 6 week run of 75mg PPL dbol and my labs came in. Put on a total of 12 pounds and haven't bloated up at all. I have decent definition on my whole body.

Estradiol seems insanely high but I have no symptoms of high estrogen, no gyno, no bloat. I'm running 500mg test C, 600mg deca, and was running 75mg dbol for 6 weeks. Any of these that may cause a falsely high estradiol?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    Grandpa Gainz likes this.
  2. Grandpa Gainz

Grandpa Gainz Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

3. Grandpa Gainz

Grandpa Gainz Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

. Fuck I’m fucking this all up. Anyways, I think the d-bol and test is enough to get it that high? Are you running an AI?

master.on likes this.
  4. leadpill

leadpill Junior Member

I'm taking adex .5mg EOD. Really seems like a falsely high reading probably cause of other stuff because I have no sides and have felt better this cycle than any other.

5. Mem1guy

Mem1guy Member

Test and Dbol causing it. I’ve been at 100 just solely on 600mg of test.

master.on likes this.
  6. You have a testosterone level 6-10x higher than normal and using 75mg dbol per day and your first intuition is to question the lab equipment that is most likely having QC ran it everyday and has to pass proficiency testing regularly????

12 pounds in 6 weeks is some bloat no matter how you cut it.

B Ware, eje1990, SomeRandoGuy and 3 others like this.
  7. leadpill

leadpill Junior Member

I definitely went too strong by saying no bloat, what I should I have said is minimal bloat and water was retained in areas that it doesn’t make me look much like a marshmallow at all. Overall, I’m happy with the result of dbol and am running bonus liver stuff now to bring my stuff back into normal like before the dbol cycle

XmadXscientist likes this.
  8. master.on

master.on Member

What was its PIP pile, if any?

It has to be sterile filtered.

First it doesn't say if it was actually STERILE filtered, or just filtered to remove particulate matter.
    Second, it doesn't say if the jugs were actually sterilized.

9. flenser

flenser Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Probably won't be pinning any before February.

I go by the doctrine of reasonable expectations. In effect, any reasonable person who read that description would believe his product is sterilized and properly filtered. Maybe @purplepandalabs can verify that?

10. Tinytim

Tinytim Member

11. Nickyyysixxx

Nickyyysixxx Member

Anyone tried pandas black tops? Been gone for awhile and just checked on the site and saw they were offering generic gh. Anyone have labs and or has there been any testing by Jano or anyone?

Blakeyy likes this.
  12. RYDER80

RYDER80 Member

Fellas - anyone brew any primo using ppl raws? Or, does anyone know of any labs from his primo raws? Ive had good results from brewing with his other raws but just wanted to make sure since alot of time primo is under dosed and its damn expensive..Just wanted to see if anyone has experience with this particular compound.

Thx
    R

13. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Best I can say is set aside some money for testing bro. All of his other raws have always tested pure - no reason to believe his Primo would be crap.

14. master.on

master.on Member

@purplepandalabs can you please ask your QC lab to elaborate on how do they test Trestolone?

There are 2 worrisome things:
    1 There seem to be no certified reference standards to compare it to
    2 It seems like there's no GC-MS data about it

You may wish to check the discussion here:
    Legit Source for Trestolone/ Ment?

T-Bagger likes this.
  15. bonacris

bonacris Member

I got primo enanthate. Brews easily, no pip. Results were good, nothing amazing. I'm using dhb instead at have the dose and having way better results. Just some food for thought.

RYDER80 likes this.
  16. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Primo E shines at higher doses

RYDER80 likes this.
  17. RYDER80

RYDER80 Member

Bro - 1) How much mg are you taking a week of DHB?

2) What mg did you brew at - 100mg?

3) What was your recipe? You think it would hold at 100mg/ml using MCT oil at 2/20 BA/BB?

4) How is the PIP?

5) What compound do you relate to the most - tren?

I really want to brew some but just heard its kind of hard to hold unless using EO or something similar.. But, Ive also heard that it will hold using MCT with 2/20.

Thanks,
    R

18. RYDER80

RYDER80 Member

Bro - 1) How much mg are you taking a week of DHB?

2) What mg did you brew at - 100mg?

3) What was your recipe? You think it would hold at 100mg/ml using MCT oil at 2/20 BA/BB?

4) How is the PIP?

5) What compound do you relate to the most - tren?

I really want to brew some but just heard its kind of hard to hold unless using EO or something similar.. But, Ive also heard that it will hold using MCT with 2/20.

Thanks,
    R

19. RYDER80

RYDER80 Member

T-Bagger likes this.
  20. RYDER80

RYDER80 Member

Have you brewed any Primo for PPL? Yeah - one of the few compounds that I've never ran.. I've also hear that you want to run 800mg - gram a week for at least 16 weeks..Shis is just so damn expensive compared to others. However, the minimal side affects along with keep able gains may make it worth it.

Savagesteve likes this.